Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump the altcoins? - page 2. (Read 157 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:43:15 AM
The market price as of now is very unstable. The price of the altcoins keeps going down. May I ask an advice, is it okay to dump all my altcoins and exchange it in tether to prevent my profit from going down? Is it the right thing to do?

yeah it's very unfortunate to see the price in the market right now, but i do believe that the price will go higher again soon, it's because every year there will be a crash, so i believe this is just for temporary crash, let's not dump our altcoins.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
April 05, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
The market price as of now is very unstable. The price of the altcoins keeps going down. May I ask an advice, is it okay to dump all my altcoins and exchange it in tether to prevent my profit from going down? Is it the right thing to do?

I think selling the altcoyins now is a bad idea. In this market, on the contrary, one must buy, not sell. If you already bought coins, then you just need to keep them. You need to sell coins in a growing market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 05, 2018, 06:41:07 AM
You will regret it in a few months when the market begins its bull streak. If you sell out now your losses will be made real, and you'll be starting from a disadvantaged position in the next bull run.

Hold strong, don't check the coinmarketcap for a few months, and then thank yourself for not being a weak hand when the market recovers its former strength.

That being said, I think you might need to wait 6+ months for the market to restabilize again, so don't expect an overnight change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

Now you can sell altcoins if you trade short positions. But if this is your long-term investment, then do not fix the losses!
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
I will advice you not to sell any of your altcoins in this bearish market and you should hold all your coins for atleast 4-6 months for good profit. I think now a days market reacting much on any negative news so all coins going down but as this situation ends and market comes again in bullish zone you will definitely get good profit. Or if you have some cash you can buy good coins at cheap level now.
not only the altcoins was dumping now, actually because of the bitcoin why the altcoins are dumping because the alternative coins are depend only in the change rate of the bitcoin because we know that the bitcoin are the main cryptocurrency so if the bitcoin going down we do nothing but accept that the alternative coins was going down too. expect that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 05, 2018, 06:15:34 AM
I will advice you not to sell any of your altcoins in this bearish market and you should hold all your coins for atleast 4-6 months for good profit. I think now a days market reacting much on any negative news so all coins going down but as this situation ends and market comes again in bullish zone you will definitely get good profit. Or if you have some cash you can buy good coins at cheap level now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 06:08:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: