Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump the alts - page 7. (Read 1733 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2019, 08:04:28 AM
I know what you mean OP, based on the coinmarketcap, bitcoin has a big increase so far in crypto market. Altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and other altcoins also increase but not as much as bitcoin. If you want to get maximum profit then choose bitcoin like what OP said.
for me this opportunity will exchange bitcoin to altcoin, because it hasn't started bullrun yet. so that you will get more profit. but indeed if you choose a safe one you can faithfully invest in bitcoin

Yeah it can go either way, btc won't be pumping the whole year, that's for sure, and then alts that are extremely down today would then start making a run of their own. I wouldn't drop all alts i have now though i will be exchanging a lot to btc but you also have to prepare and make contingencies in case the wheel turns the other way. Then the alt stash i have will have it's turn at making their own run.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 06:34:40 AM
Bitcoin is a king coin and investing in it is worth and there is less risk of investment. Compared to altcoins, its price is little bit stable and lately is increasing. It has made such impact in the people that the people consider bitcoin when it comes to talking about cryptocurrency. The coin has been accepted widely across the globe. I do not agree with your another argument. Only top 15 coins in the coinmarketcap is worth investing. There are many coins not in the top 15 coin rank that are worth investing in the market. The coins have sound and strong team, technology and goals.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 06:22:13 AM
I myself was surprised that the cost of altcoins has been declining for several weeks in relation to Bitcoin. As far as I know, altcoins have always sought in the Wake of BTC. I'm not an expert, but I think this means that the value of Bitcoin is growing because of the pump and very soon it can collapse.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
May 14, 2019, 05:33:21 AM
You are right, but I think the price of alto coins, especially in  ETH or Top 2/4, certainly will increase. Besides, the rest will increase prices gradually.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
May 14, 2019, 05:20:50 AM
it is correct but if you have small funds, you need to get risks, therfore alts will make you the money, but if you have enough funds , you cam move to Bitcoin from alts.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 05:07:55 AM
Well, as we notice these days bitcoin really increasing its value and also some other alts like etherium did as well. It seems bitcoin showing a motive to commit a skyrocket before the of this year. If I wish to hold bitcoin it was before when it was still around $3,000, but unfortunately I haven't yet capital to spend buy bitcoin. So for those who have, I think its yoyr time to invest in bitcoin while its yet starting to rise.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 05:05:49 AM
In my opinion this lag altcoins said that BTC are just inflated. I think that in the near future either altcoins will make up for the backlog of Bitcoin again, or the price of Bitcoin will collapse down, which is a more realistic scenario in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
May 14, 2019, 04:43:32 AM
I will go will what I have always known, anything showing green means its gained and doing well.

It's not necessarily the case, especially If you're looking at the first page. If we take a look at Litecoin for example:

The only reason why it's showing green is that Bitcoin went up but If you look at the price in Satoshi, it's going down and that's exactly what you should be looking at.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 14, 2019, 01:44:09 AM
I also think, it Is a wise idea to hold Btc at this point time. Am quite amazed at how things are moving really serious for Btc in particular. And like you said, there is no sharing FUD anywhere, it's the bitter truth of the moment
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
May 14, 2019, 01:39:20 AM
Bitcoin will be the only one with better profits for sure but that doesn't mean altcoins won't surge in price and don't expect all altcoins to follow the upthread real quick,its not altcoins season yet but altcoins season will return soon
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
May 14, 2019, 01:15:38 AM
I partly agree with you, this is the time to dump everything, alts, wives, kids, houses and even your mother to buy bitcoins!!!

And that dump happened since bitcoin experienced a big pump. I have seen a lot of waste on the stock exchange since then, they flocked to buy bitcoin. But the situation will not be bad for too long, but it will return to following the current bitcoin trend.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 01:15:14 AM
Not all altcoins have decreased with the increase in bitcoin, at least my advice is that you keep holding altcoins, because this increase in bitcoin is not every day, surely someday prices will drop back and altcoins will rise.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 12:51:14 AM
I will strongly advise against dumping alts especially if these alts are in top 50 position on coinmarketcap. This recent bullrun by bitcoin is an indicator that that there's more to come. I rather load some alts and wait for alts run
I really agree with your opinion, don't waste altcoin because the price will rise soon. Secure investment in altcoins that have good prospects such as Ethereum, Litecoin or BNB, I am sure profits will be obtained soon.
Until December 2019 I predict the altcoin will continue to rise in price, because bitcoin as a crypto driver is experiencing a significant price increase, so the impact is also felt by altcoin.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
May 14, 2019, 12:48:12 AM
I'm not here to spread FUD before you start throwing accusations at me. I'm just saying though, Bitcoin is increasing in price, and it's probably a very wise idea to sell your coins and hold BTC at this point. I'm however not referring to alts like ETH, Tezos, LTC and the other solid ones out there. I'm mostly referring to the projects that have not followed the roadmap and didn't manage to deliver and let's be honest, there are plenty.
Failed or stray projects are a no go, 100% support this!

Probably anything not in the top 15 in CoinMarketcap is not worth investing it (with few exceptions).
Top 15 I beg to differ!
The opportunity to profit from the top 100 is there and FYI we have over 2000 coins and still counting,you wouldn't want to limit yourself to the 15 because there are plenty of great projects out there which are doing fine.

And apparently, there is some confusion within the community about price increases in CoinMarketCap and people think that everything is going up right now, which is not the case. The green numbers you're seeing in the price page don't represent much. If you click on the coin though, you'll see the price in Satoshi... that's the one that should be increasing.
I will go will what I have always known, anything showing green means its gained and doing well.
Activity: 1050
May 14, 2019, 12:34:02 AM
I know what you mean OP, based on the coinmarketcap, bitcoin has a big increase so far in crypto market. Altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and other altcoins also increase but not as much as bitcoin. If you want to get maximum profit then choose bitcoin like what OP said.
for me this opportunity will exchange bitcoin to altcoin, because it hasn't started bullrun yet. so that you will get more profit. but indeed if you choose a safe one you can faithfully invest in bitcoin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 14, 2019, 12:03:08 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 13, 2019, 11:55:36 PM
If you dump the alts, then it would be easier for bitcoin to get pumped due to the people moving their investment from altcoin to bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 13, 2019, 11:29:40 PM
the bitcoin market is heating up investors are eager to pump up the market. maybe in some alt coins it was greatly affected by BTC price continued to
increase 24% this day and many Alt holders were interested in switching to BTC. however the ETH market is also quite good now pumping up to 7%,
incoming investment on BTC market not only from liquidating alt to btc but many Fiat funds investment entering BTC market,
make the price grow up more time by time.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 13, 2019, 10:36:02 PM
Now all attention is drawn to the BTC.  People again think - like in 2017 - that it will cost $ 100,000.  Therefore, the season of altcoins comes a little later ...

on the year 2017 the price did not climb 100k usd but the highest bitcoin price that time was only 20k usd  .  100k usd is i think nearly impossible but if ever the prices crosses that high then i think it could take a long time maybe 30 to 50 years later  .

altcoins on the other hand may come a little late because like what you said , people are foccusing too much on bitcoins and we can see that bitcoin is still growing quickly  .
Activity: 546
May 13, 2019, 10:31:49 PM
I am agree with your idea. All we see the progress of bitcoin compare to altcoin. I think it is more practical to sell your alts and start to invest and hold bitcoin. Many experts and blog says that bitcoin will hit up to $10k this year and I have no doubt that bitcoin can do that if we based on the number of investment and number of merchant that are now accepting bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: