Pages:
Author

Topic: Durning bull market we will received many good bounty? - page 8. (Read 868 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
No, their no is no connection between "Bounty" and (Bull-Market).

Don't hope to much on (Bounty), better get a real fixed jobs dude. Put your life on bounty, that's not really gonna to work at all because is always depends on the (marketing-side). Based on my perspective, most of the time project are partnership with (Exchange/Launchpad).

Without creating a bounty, sometime they can be sold out.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If your plan is making good amount of profits in the bull market, don't waste your time on bounty project since there are no assurance that it's value will sky rocket in the bull market or not even pay you. If I were you, I will just try doing signature campaign that pays regularly and buy some altcoins that you truly believe that can possibly sky rocket in the next bull market. But if you believe that the project that offers a bounty campaign will rise in the future, go participate it. I'm just skeptical with bounty projects right now.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
The bounty time almost death now so if bull market will coming then we can received lot of good bounty!
There are no good bountys available to earn money right now. So what's your target? When we will received good bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: