Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Dustdice.com ★ AVATAR + PM CAMPAIGN - > Currently CLOSED < - page 2. (Read 5035 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's very low for an avatar + pm campaign but I didn't use them anyway, so no problem for me. I took the offer.

Yes, it is very low. I will consider joining when rate per month will be at least 0.01 btc . For now i will leave my avatar place free.. Maybe someone want to by it?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
It's very low for an avatar + pm campaign but I didn't use them anyway, so no problem for me. I took the offer.
Activity: 165
As per the message I received, I have now changed to the new sparkly avatar, behold witness the awesomeness Cheesy

Added to the campaign! Welcome! As of this post, no more 0.02 BTC applicants will be accepted, only for the 0.005 campaign.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
As per the message I received, I have now changed to the new sparkly avatar, behold witness the awesomeness Cheesy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello Ray brady
Can I join your avatar campaign ? please let me know if I qualify to join this campaign
I'd like to join.

Could you publish the avatars code in OP? Imgur is down and before it was, I wasn't able to subtract the code from there.

Or if someone can PM me the code for the black avatar that would be super.

Moneypot username = RJX

Hey,

You'll be accepted once the avatar + PM is added in, just shoot a PM once it's in Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
is 0,01 btc month campany full?
i cant understand...
or can i join this?
Activity: 140
No reply whatsoever to my post, so I suppose I'm out. Would have been nice to get some response though. Even if a we're not interested.

Oh, sorry. I must've missed you. I can accept for 0.005 BTC/month, lmk if that'll do it Smiley

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for 0.02 btc/month but alright, I'll take the 0.005 for now. It's not like I'm using the avatar or the PM anyway. Smiley

I hoping for 0.01BTC/month. If you accept, I will add avatar. Wink

I will go for it to.. (0.01btc/month)

I don't know what rules we follow now, but it looks like I meet all of which are mentioned in the OP for 0.02/month.

Can you explain us a bit more, please.

Thank you.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I'd like to join.

Could you publish the avatars code in OP? Imgur is down and before it was, I wasn't able to subtract the code from there.

Or if someone can PM me the code for the black avatar that would be super.

Moneypot username = RJX

Activity: 364
hey raybrady, ive pmed you about being on the campaign and havent received a reply yet. let me know if i am accepted. moneypot name: teemus
Activity: 244
No reply whatsoever to my post, so I suppose I'm out. Would have been nice to get some response though. Even if a we're not interested.

Oh, sorry. I must've missed you. I can accept for 0.005 BTC/month, lmk if that'll do it Smiley

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for 0.02 btc/month but alright, I'll take the 0.005 for now. It's not like I'm using the avatar or the PM anyway. Smiley

I hoping for 0.01BTC/month. If you accept, I will add avatar. Wink
Activity: 292

Activity: 292
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Still wondering whether you accept my offer or not? Just want to know because I would like to join the avatar campaign Smiley

Why do you pay only 25%. It the personal text so much worth? What would be about 0.01 BTC? If you accept I will add the avatar Smiley

Hello, is it possible to join only the avatar campaign without adding the dustdice.com signature code and without personal text for a lower bitcoin rate?

For sure. I can pay 0.005 BTC/month for that. Apply and I'll accept you for that amount Smiley
Activity: 140
Hi, i got reply from raybrady said i can only get paid 0.005/month
Any reasons why i can't get paid with full rates?
Thanks Smiley

Hey teddy,

Thanks so much for applying! Our budget limits us to only accept so many members for 0.02 BTC/month. For this reason, we can only accept the members who can post the most for us, while maintaining good quality posting habits. We don't accept everyone for 0.005 BTC/month either, so we offer it to those who still want to take part.

Soon enough the site will come to a point where we will have alot more money to spend on campaigns such as these. Support us by telling your friends about DustDice, and maybe next month we'll be accepting everyone, maybe even for more than 0.02 BTC Smiley. I apologize for the inconvenience once again.

~Ray

Hi, i have same message. Is it means that my posts are of poor quality or campaign is open only for 0.005? If so - you should update the information.
I'm in, if you'll have me.

Avatar and personal message have been added.

Money Pot User Name: Possum577

Thanks!

Accepted Smiley. Welcome to the club, and be sure to checkout the website you're advertising xD.

I'd kindly ask for you to update the avatar to one of our new ones. I added in/changed some in the first post about 5 minutes ago, seconds before you applied. That'd be cool, thanks. Happy posting!

Thanks!  Just updated my avatar to a new design for your viewing pleasure (although I do like the all black version a lot.) I've checked out Dust Dice, great site! I like how it tracks my betting history in a chart as I'm betting. I used the faucet to quickly earn some bits and then wagered those bits and won...so I'm up 50% at this point!

Awesome! Pop in the chat for just a brief moment, I will "boost" you a little so you can get a better feel of how the site works. Also, I don't think you actually updated your avatar Cheesy heh.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!

Thanks!

Accepted Smiley. Welcome to the club, and be sure to checkout the website you're advertising xD.

I'd kindly ask for you to update the avatar to one of our new ones. I added in/changed some in the first post about 5 minutes ago, seconds before you applied. That'd be cool, thanks. Happy posting!

Thanks!  Just updated my avatar to a new design for your viewing pleasure (although I do like the all black version a lot.) I've checked out Dust Dice, great site! I like how it tracks my betting history in a chart as I'm betting. I used the faucet to quickly earn some bits and then wagered those bits and won...so I'm up 50% at this point!

Thanks!

Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: