Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch auction (price goes down) 20% of KNC jupiter - page 4. (Read 6524 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
You may want to consider his advice especially when your dividends are getting lower and lower... Grin lol

If you're just going to keep track of your output, there are calculators that do that for you so you don't have to waste time.

I'll bid 2.2 this week.

.b

Thanks for your bid but I am not accepting it. ( yet Smiley )

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
This week dividend was  0.5 BTC. Actually it should have been around 0.6BTC but some of the bitcoins are still "stuck" in the mining pool. They will be payed in the next dividend next week.

Dividends so far:
date                                    dividend
till Oct 27                             1.5BTC
from Oct 27 till Nov 3              0.8BTC
from Nov 3 till Nov 10              0.65BTC
from Nov 10 till Nov 17            0.79BTC
from Nov 17 till Nov 24            0.5BTC

Total dividends so far: 4.24BTC.

This week Ask is:
10.76BTC for 50 shares (around 105 GH/s )
0.2152BTC for 1 share

Have a good week!

This week dividend was  0.79 BTC.

Dividends so far:
date                                    dividend
till Oct 27                             1.5BTC
from Oct 27 till Nov 3              0.8BTC
from Nov 3 till Nov 10              0.65BTC
from Nov 10 till Nov 17            0.79BTC

Total dividends so far: 3.74BTC.

This week Ask is:
11.26BTC for 50 shares (around 105 GH/s )
0.2252BTC for 1 share

Have a good week!

P.S. Yes, dividends this week were higher than last week.

If you're just going to keep track of your output, there are calculators that do that for you so you don't have to waste time.

I'll bid 2.2 this week.

.b

Thanks for your bid but I am not accepting it. ( yet Smiley )

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://coin.furuknap.net/
This week dividend was  0.65 BTC.

Dividends so far:
date                              dividend
till Oct 27                       1.5BTC
from Oct 27 till Nov 3        0.8BTC
from Nov 3 till Nov 10        0.65BTC

Total dividends so far: 2.95BTC.

This week Ask is:
12.05BTC for 50 shares (around 105 GH/s )
0.241BTC for 1 share

Have a good week!

I'll bid 2.2 this week.

.b
This week dividend was  0.65 BTC.

Dividends so far:
from Nov 3 till Nov 10        0.65BTC

Total dividends so far: 2.95BTC.

This week Ask is:
12.05BTC for 50 shares (around 105 GH/s )
0.241BTC for 1 share

Have a good week!

This week dividend was  0.8 BTC.

Dividends so far:

Total dividends so far: 2.3 BTC.

This week Ask is:
12.7BTC for 50 shares.
0.254BTC for 1 share.

Have a good week!

You won't ROI on these shares unless you find someone who is willing to take the loss for you, essentially to give you money for nothing.

You have lost most of your investment already, so you should accept that. You can cut further losses by selling at what the market is willing to bid. You can hold on hoping that for some reason, a huge portion of the miners decide to stop mining. You can pray that some miracle happens. You have, however, with almost certain odds, lost most of you money.

You're essentially begging someone to give you back that money. I'm not sure that works, but hey, you may get lucky. In the meantime, my offer is now BTC1.5 for the whole thing.

.b

I think you treat this thread the wrong way.
Obviously, after what have happened in the past 2 months and what is expected in the coming few months, my current ask is too high.
My intention is to lower my ask each week and maybe things will not turn as expected, and the difficulty will not skyrocket as we all think.
Then, maybe my shares will be cheap enough to get someone's attention.

If not, everyone could just observe the performance of my group buy miners Smiley

I am holding the shares. My ask price reflects the amount of BTC I need to ROI.

You won't ROI on these shares unless you find someone who is willing to take the loss for you, essentially to give you money for nothing.

You have lost most of your investment already, so you should accept that. You can cut further losses by selling at what the market is willing to bid. You can hold on hoping that for some reason, a huge portion of the miners decide to stop mining. You can pray that some miracle happens. You have, however, with almost certain odds, lost most of you money.

You're essentially begging someone to give you back that money. I'm not sure that works, but hey, you may get lucky. In the meantime, my offer is now BTC1.5 for the whole thing.

.b

Your better off holding the shares unless you can find someone stupid enough who can't calculate

I am holding the shares. My ask price reflects the amount of BTC I need to ROI.
Activity: 219

Next week, my bid will be maximum 1.5BTC. What you paid for them is irrelevant; whether someone can make money on buying them off you is relevant. Over 3BTC, they cannot.

.b

I agree that it is irrelevant. I just wanted to explain my ask price.

Your better off holding the shares unless you can find someone stupid enough who can't calculate

Next week, my bid will be maximum 1.5BTC. What you paid for them is irrelevant; whether someone can make money on buying them off you is relevant. Over 3BTC, they cannot.

.b

I agree that it is irrelevant. I just wanted to explain my ask price.
I orignally payed 15B for the shares (in June) and I got 1.5B from divdiends so far.
If I sell it now for 3B I loss 10.5B.
So 13.5B is the minimum price I can offer.
Next week after I receive the weekly dividends I can lower my bid to a new minimum.
This is what this auction is all about.

.b
I orignally payed 15B for the shares (in June) and I got 1.5B from divdiends so far.
If I sell it now for 3B I loss 10.5B.
So 13.5B is the minimum price I can offer.
Next week after I receive the weekly dividends I can lower my bid to a new minimum.
This is what this auction is all about.
Activity: 219

This week Ask is:
13.5BTC for 50 shares.
0.27BTC for 1 share.

Have a good week!

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/9b03e52b58

At BTC3 these shares will break even. I bid BTC3 for the whole lot, valid 24 hours only.

.b

3BTC is to generous.  ROI is a thin line and not until May

This week Ask is:
13.5BTC for 50 shares.
0.27BTC for 1 share.

Have a good week!

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/9b03e52b58

At BTC3 these shares will break even. I bid BTC3 for the whole lot, valid 24 hours only.

.b
I am part of a 27 KNC Jupiters group buy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfunder-addiction-kncminer-now-hashing-at-14th-244042

I own 50 shares which equals to 20% of 1 Jupiter. (around 105 GH/s total);

Each week I will receive dividends for my shares and lower my asking price accordingly.

You can buy some of the shares or all of them.
Regardless of how many shares you buy, you need to pay an extra 0.1 BTC fee for transferring
the ownership of the shares from me to you (this is the group buy managers requirement).

If someone bids, I will wait 3 days for others to bid a higher price than the first bidder (0.01BTC minimum increment per share).
So this is actually turns to a regular auction for 3 days if someone bids. After 3 days if there are any shares left I will continue
to lower the price each week.

This week Ask is:
13.5BTC for 50 shares.
0.27BTC for 1 share.

Have a good week!

Pages:
Jump to: