Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 35. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this season 2016/2017 is open again this week
open match schedule

NEC Nijmegen - PEC Zwolle
ADO Den Haag - Go Ahead Eagles
FC Twente - Excelsior
FC Utrecht - PSV Eindhoven
Willem II - Vitesse
FC Groningen - Feyenoord
AZ Alkmaar - SC Heerenveen
Sparta Rotterdam - Ajax
Roda JC Kerkrade - Heracles
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
De Graafschap is officially out of the Eredivisie they came in last so they now have to go one division lower. Fc Twente is also going to have to play one division lower because they do not have the money anymore to pay for certain things.
Activity: 420
Eredivisie Qualification, Willem II vs NAC Breda. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for this match, the last head to head of this two team is over 2.5 goals too.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Graafschap vs G.A. Eagles as it is golden chance for Eagles to win today.It will not let its previous victory to be useless.It is playing good and positive attitude so there is no reason to win today again.I have Eagles for my main bet for today in ML.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I am pretty sure FC Utrecht will win today match against Heracles, from my point of FC Utrecht can take some benefits by playing infield and will try its best to get improve its lead there and ML is one of the best option to place bet there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Heracles over all is best team.On merit both teams to score yes is good like many people are talking and choosing for their bets here.I am taking double chance away or draw @2.22 because draw is first expected result.Anyway sometimes having potential team can be right decision.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Willem II vs Breda both teams to score yes @1.55.Odd is very low because this has high probability to be won even in first half of the match.These matches often are full of goals now relegation phase also put some sort of pressure to perform better on every team which is facing this danger.
Activity: 728
De Graafschap v Go Ahead Eagles away team is leading by 1 match which it won last time.Home team has very good record on its own ground so does the away team.Which is clearly indicating that draw is favorite.Draw or away @2.04 is something hidden if we look at these with attention is only best option in my opinion for this match specially.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Utrecht vs Heracles draw or away because Heracles is ready to make this match decisive in my opinion.It seems opportunity to pick this @2.20 instead of home or moneyline simple.This match will not be like previous match those were low scorer.I see over 3 goals and which will produce a winner in today's match.

Yeah i also have my bet on home team and i think this time Utrecht will win this match because it has edge of home crowd there.
Activity: 714
FC Utrecht vs Heracles a little bit hard to predict about this match but it seems both teams to score has wonderful chance to make decent profit by betting on this game there, from my point of FC Utrecht will win this match.
Utrecht vs Heracles draw or away because Heracles is ready to make this match decisive in my opinion.It seems opportunity to pick this @2.20 instead of home or moneyline simple.This match will not be like previous match those were low scorer.I see over 3 goals and which will produce a winner in today's match.
I also think both teams to score have pretty good chance to happen because both teams Utrecht vs Heracles are conceding a goal against each other so that i have my bet on both teams to score there, i think Utrecht can win this match and will get succeed to take lead there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
I have to agree with the predictions of some people here match between Heracles - Utrecht bet on both teams to score
No other options are better than this bet despite the low odds but enough to make a small profit

Yeah you are right. The final score for Heracles vs Utrecht is 1-1 draw, your both teams to score bet is win. I have over 2.5 goals bet though, but no goal until the end of this match.

Why do not you take these two bets I mean both teams to score and over 2.5 goals some people here take 2 bet
if you lose the bet still have hope on other bets this way is safer in my opinion

for me i sometimes make 3 bet on single game in i got some in spanish league
i sometimes place home team win both team to score and over 2.5 goals i place 7 times so far i got 4 times all 3, 1 i got 2 of then and 2 times i missed all 3
sometimes you gain and sometimes you dont
that why is called gambling

That's gambling, where we can get what we expected and we didn't get the expected, it's been absolute since gambling surfaced. I bet this match over 2.5 NAE because I see both of these TEAMS have advantages that are almost the same.
Utrecht - Heracles like previous matches once again both teams to score yes @1.56 is best choice.I think this match will be decisive as there will be seen some winner even goals will be by each side.The expected result can 3 goals where winner will have 1 goal as margin in the end.
Activity: 420
Europa League Playoff,     FC Utrecht vs Heracles. On the leg 1 the final score is 1-1 draw, for now i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I think many goals will happened on this match.
Me, myself and I
I have to agree with the predictions of some people here match between Heracles - Utrecht bet on both teams to score
No other options are better than this bet despite the low odds but enough to make a small profit

Yeah you are right. The final score for Heracles vs Utrecht is 1-1 draw, your both teams to score bet is win. I have over 2.5 goals bet though, but no goal until the end of this match.

Why do not you take these two bets I mean both teams to score and over 2.5 goals some people here take 2 bet
if you lose the bet still have hope on other bets this way is safer in my opinion

i sometimes place home team win both team to score and over 2.5 goals i place 7 times so far i got 4 times all 3, 1 i got 2 of then and 2 times i missed all 3
Sorry i'm little confused, what you do is same in every bet , in other word you will always use same method maybe method because i dont what i must call that . Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/

Activity: 434

Me, myself and I
Heracles Almelo  VS  FC Utrecht together with the people here taking bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score
I'm not interested in betting moneyline almost equal strength of both teams
the match goes very poor for both team and i see both team not get a good chance to made a score lucky Heracles can made a goal before half time. it seems your will lose your bet but i hope was wrong with what i said.
Pages:
Jump to: