Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 7. (Read 26766 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
If Excelsior get all the 3 points from against Sparta Rotterdam in this battle, it will put Excelsior above Nijmegen and probably above Sparta Rotterdam as well if they manage to win by more than 2 goals. So there no reason that they shouldn't be fighting. I like to see the bottom table fighting for survival because I can always expect some surprise from them. Excelsior +0.5 @ 1.87
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Vittesse are currently unbeaten in their last 5 games against sc Heerenveen. sc Heerenveen last five games managed to bring about 3 goals or more. I will be going for a Home win for Vittesse as well as goals over 2.5 in the game.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sparta   vs   Excelsior - Home Win and Over 2.5

Facts:

- Sparta conceded at least one goal in 79% of their home matches.
- Sparta Rotterdam have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Excelsior in all competitions.

- Excelsior conceded at least one goal in each of their last 27 matches.
- Excelsior conceded at least one goal in 100% of their away matches.
- Excelsior have failed to win in their last 13 away matches.
- Excelsior have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Sparta Rotterdam in all competitions.
Sparta Rotterdam faces relegation bound SBV Excelsior at the Het Kasteel. My betting tip is over 2.5 in this game.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
The Twente match is over and the match ends 2-2.
Due to a defensive error, he found a home goal in the last minute.
Only Psv caught so many contra, but they could not evaluate any of them, and when they needed to get very comfortable for them, they entered the effort to protect the score.
Activity: 588
unbelieveable feyernord roterdam this season, can able to break the dominance of Ajax and PSV
until week 29 feyenord still first rank
with 5 last macth only meet is easy team, i think feyenord can win eredivise this season

Zwolle        Vs    Feyenoord      
Feyenoord    Vs   Utrecht      
Vitesse    Vs   Feyenoord      
Excelsior    Vs  Feyenoord      
Feyenoord    Vs  Heracles

I think can maximum collect 15 point in 5 last match
Eight out of the last ten games between them, FC Twente and PSV Eindhoven scored two or more goals between them, I will be going for that option as well as an Away Win or Draw for PSV Eindhoven.
PEC Zwolle are currently unbeaten in their last eight matches against Roda JC who are playing at home n today's fixture and bound for relegation. I am tipping an Away Win or Draw for PEC Zwolle.
FC Twente Enschede VS PSV Eindhoven

Twente, who does not want to break from Europe, is at the border and points with the competitor just below.

Twente has to get points this week, losing his last game at home.

PSV Eindhoven Feyenoord, with five points difference with Ajax, also won four games after his defeat.

In the form that catches a good series, the target in the team is three points.

ESTIMATE: Both teams will score goals or 1.5 goals.
FC Twente   vs   PSV Eindhoven - Away WIN and Over 2.5

Facts:

- PSV Eindhoven have won 10 of their last 11 matches.
- PSV Eindhoven have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches.
- PSV Eindhoven have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches against Twente in all competitions.   
- PSV Eindhoven have scored in each of their last 13 matches.
- PSV Eindhoven have scored in 86% of their away matches.
- PSV Eindhoven have scored in each of their last 6 away matches.

- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Twente's last 4 games
- Twente have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches against PSV Eindhoven in all competitions.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Picking one match here

Twente - PSV, we could say its derby and both team need win bad but from last few games PSV is in far better form but here i will go on goals over 2.5 goals seem quite good option
Activity: 966
AFC Ajax VS AZ Alkmaar

I think that a team playing in Ajax house will win this match. Ajax team goal is taken above 1.5.

Feyenoord VS Go Ahead Eagles

Feyenoord has to win this match normally should be supposed to be a match but I think that the away team can not score goals. That's 1.5 goals over that.

Imo quite risky to bet against Ajax especially in their house. Could prove to be a profitable bet if it happens though.
What odds are you getting?
Come on, Ajax have the second best record on their home ground in the Eredivisie. If you haven't noticed, they just beat the league leader, Feyenoord last week and yes they beat them on home game too. No guarantee they gonna beat AZ Alkmaar too later on, but Ajax are more likely to win with this hot form. The odds are around Ajax @ 1.31
Activity: 78
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Ajax, Feyenoord and Willem II will win today, good for a parlay
Ajax   vs   AZ Alkmaar - Home WIN and Over 2.5

Facts:

- Ajax have won 11 of their last 12 home matches.
- Ajax Amsterdam have won 71% of their matches.
- Ajax Amsterdam have scored in 100% of their home matches.
- Ajax have seen over 2.5 goals in 10 of their last 12 matches against AZ Alkmaar in all competitions.

- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of AZ Alkmaar's last 7 away games (Eredivisie).
- AZ Alkmaar have scored in 86% of their away matches.
- AZ Alkmaar have scored in each of their last 9 away matches.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Ajax vs Alkmaar: In 2017 Ajax has always won at home.                                                         WIN Ajax at [email protected]
Feyenoord vs G.A. Eagles: In 2017 Feyenoord has always won at home.                          WIN Feyenoord at [email protected]
Willew II vs Den Haag: Den Haag has always been over 1.5 goals away (14 of 14 times). OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

It seems an easy double-up
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
AFC Ajax VS AZ Alkmaar

I think that a team playing in Ajax house will win this match. Ajax team goal is taken above 1.5.

Feyenoord has to win this match normally should be supposed to be a match but I think that the away team can not score goals. That's 1.5 goals over that.

Imo quite risky to bet against Ajax especially in their house. Could prove to be a profitable bet if it happens though.
What odds are you getting?
AFC Ajax VS AZ Alkmaar

Ajax faces  AZ Alkmaar at home at the Amsterdam Arena and i will be going for a home win for AJAX who are currently unbeaten in their last five drawing 2 and winning five games.
Willem II Tilburg VS ADO Den Haag Away Win or Draw
Feyenoord - Go Ahead Eagles  Home Win and Over 2.5
FC Groningen are currently winless in their last five games drawing three and losing two. NEC Nijmegen are with a single win and four losses in their last five games. Groningen are currently unbeaten in their last four games against NEC Nijmegen so i will be going for a Home win or draw for FC Groningen.
Pages:
Jump to: