Pages:
Author

Topic: DVC - Devcoin - page 2. (Read 2917 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
April 18, 2013, 11:12:02 PM
The Devcoin page on the Devcoin wiki summarizes things quite nicely IMO.

Also, be sure to check out the wiki in more detail. It's a work in progress that DVC community members are throwing together, and you can even earn yourself some Devcoins if you write for it!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2013, 11:03:22 PM
So I am just looking into alternate crypto-currencies and I was hoping someone could give me some background on Devcoin. Is it a wise investment? I compared the charts and they seems to match up with LTC and PPC just on a much smaller scale. Thanks for any information.

Devcoin has a great dev team and community behind and a great vision as they pay creatives, developers, and all kinds of people bounties in Devcoin for inventing, producing and creating amazing stuff. Definitely a wise choice for the long term both as an investment and also if you want to support numerous projects Smiley

When the DVC market cap gets big enough they are going to build a spaceship Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 09, 2013, 12:59:18 PM
So I am just looking into alternate crypto-currencies and I was hoping someone could give me some background on Devcoin. Is it a wise investment? I compared the charts and they seems to match up with LTC and PPC just on a much smaller scale. Thanks for any information.

Devcoin's price seems to parallel bitcoin. I like it, I have a few.
I'm a believer in a diverse cryptocurrency eco-system and I think DVC will be one of the (many) winners.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 09, 2013, 12:52:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: