Pages:
Author

Topic: DwarfPool Ethereum (ETH) payment NOT PROCESSING - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This situation often happens. Don't worry, the system can't react instantaneously. I've been waiting for a day. You can terminate first, and then go on
Activity: 7
 Last payment on 01.07.2018.  I tried ask dwarfpool admin, but dont answer. This is not correct. We mining for two more days, and stoppingd mining on dwarfpool, if do not pay.  Angry
Activity: 29
Maybe they don't want to send the ETH now because the Ethereum Network is clogged and the gas fees are pretty high. So have a bit of patience, it should get solved.

OK. Thanks for letting me know! Appreciate it.    Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Maybe they don't want to send the ETH now because the Ethereum Network is clogged and the gas fees are pretty high. So have a bit of patience, it should get solved.
It has been over 2 days and still no payment. I tried contacting DwarfPool but got no response.

So I have stopped mining on their pool until they get it figured out.... ....hopefully.   Undecided
This has never happened before. Normally my earnings are processed like clockwork. I have it set for auto pay at .05 but it went to almost .11 and still nothing. So I tried manual payment over 24 hours ago and still it is just sitting there with the message of "payment proceed..."

Huh  Huh  Huh

Has something happened that I am unaware of? Anyone else having this problem lately??

It kinda makes a guy worry....
Pages:
Jump to: