Pages:
Author

Topic: || Dygits.io || Bitcoin VoIP service [FREE trial] - page 2. (Read 1915 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
can't register in the app, when trying to register and adding my phone number, sms did not come
Activity: 56
We dont offer a wallet, just voice and SMS service. Our app works like a regular mobile phone, it sits in the background and will ring if someone calls the phone number you purchased and beep if someone sends you an SMS. Its basically just an additional phone or multiple phone lines without the need for carrying a second SIM card or additional phone.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Dygits is the reincarnation of viorcoin??

No that was an Alt coin play. We are just providing a service and dont have any plans of doing an ICO for our service.

Also at the moment we only only accept Bitcoin as payment.

We're offering a free trial, you should check out the service and let us know what you think.

They also offered in wallet VOIP calls for bitcoin/viors.

No that was an Alt coin play. We are just providing a service and dont have any plans of doing an ICO for our service.

Also at the moment we only only accept Bitcoin as payment.

We're offering a free trial, you should check out the service and let us know what you think.

Activity: 643
Still have spots open on our FREE trial
I am definitly going to give it a try.I will also post my feedback in your thread and playstore.Can we use it to make local and international calls and sms and will rates for both be same?

US/Canada can call US/Canada phone numbers and UK phone numbers can call UK numbers. We plan to add international in the future. Rates are the same for voice calls and SMS.
I want to know something, Is it possible to have a unique phone number? I saw your answer that those numbers are dedicated but It means that It could move from one user to another If he don't pay the monthly fees, some services only allow one unique phone number in their database and If there was multiple users on one phone number, It means It won't be possible for them to use that service using that phone number but rather ask for another one. I'm missing something?

Yes the phone is yours, its unique to the you, you enter and area code that you like, and we give you a list of phone numbers. Once you select the phone number that you like its yours ONLY, it works like your regular mobile phone. No other user can have the same phone number and if you cancel the service it doesnt go back in our database, we give the phone number back to our provider.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am definitly going to give it a try.I will also post my feedback in your thread and playstore.Can we use it to make local and international calls and sms and will rates for both be same?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I want to know something, Is it possible to have a unique phone number? I saw your answer that those numbers are dedicated but It means that It could move from one user to another If he don't pay the monthly fees, some services only allow one unique phone number in their database and If there was multiple users on one phone number, It means It won't be possible for them to use that service using that phone number but rather ask for another one. I'm missing something?
This is great promo, always been looking for one of these services for free, the best I've gotten so far was Dingtone but that didn't really work out for me in the end as google didn't recognise the number as legitimate.

Wondering whether your numbers work for verification purposes? Do you guys reuse the number after it's issued to a person?

Thanks and i  will get your app now.

Yes the phone numbers will work for verifications to gmail account.

We do not reuse the phone numbers, the phone number you choose is a dedicated to you for as long as you pay the monthly fee, when you stop paying we disconnect the number and give it back to our provider.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
This is great promo, always been looking for one of these services for free, the best I've gotten so far was Dingtone but that didn't really work out for me in the end as google didn't recognise the number as legitimate.

Wondering whether your numbers work for verification purposes? Do you guys reuse the number after it's issued to a person?

Thanks and i  will get your app now.
Too bad that you guys don't have an iOS app yet.Correct me if I'm wrong ,your app also gives us a number of our choose regardless of the country and codes ? Basically I can anonymous call people ? Interesting.

Our IOS app is going through the final rounds of testing and will be available shortly

The phone number is selected by the user, they choose from a list of numbers from their favorite area code, and it is dedicated to that user

The app works just like a regular mobile phone, users can send or receive voice/SMS to the phone number they choose, the big difference is that the US/Canada/UK numbers we offer ring anywhere in the world without a roaming charge. You can register our app from anywhere in the world and it will work like a local phone anywhere in the world
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Too bad that you guys don't have an iOS app yet.Correct me if I'm wrong ,your app also gives us a number of our choose regardless of the country and codes ? Basically I can anonymous call people ? Interesting.
Going to try your app.
How to request free 1.5$ credit from you?

Its automatic, once you download the app and create your account, you go to "buy dygits/minutes" you will see the $1.50, then you can choose a phone number that you like and use the balance of credit towards talk/SMS

If you have any other questions just send us a message.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Going to try your app.
How to request free 1.5$ credit from you?
Extremely interesting service, will definitely consider using in the future when needed.

Wish you the best of luck.

Thank you. We look forward to it.
Activity: 1064
Extremely interesting service, will definitely consider using in the future when needed.

Wish you the best of luck.
I don't have a phone so can I still get this free trial some other way like a virtual phone number perhaps?
Pm me on how I would be able to get this now so incase I get a phone soon I can use this trial version.
Thank you.

Our service is an APP in google play store, you need to be able to download the APP on a Android mobile or tablet device
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I don't have a phone so can I still get this free trial some other way like a virtual phone number perhaps?
Pm me on how I would be able to get this now so incase I get a phone soon I can use this trial version.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: