Pages:
Author

Topic: DYOR before joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 4. (Read 740 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2018, 01:59:17 PM
You are right because majority FOMO'ed and wasn't able to get out on time. And for those who have bought it at such a high price, majority of them get out when the price goes below the 5 digit mark and bitching around that they have lost in this market and blaming bitcoin.

It's a hard lessons to learn but you need to understand that the price doesn't go on parabolic rise although the market is fairly young, but you can see that it works on cycle. So now we're on the wrong side of it because its goes on a bearish mode for almost a year now. So there's no guarantee whatsoever that you will always see good profits.

All these people had to do was hold but they lacked patience.  Go back and look at the past bitcoin charts, these type of crashes are normal and bitcoin always rebounds stronger.  There is also a lot of manipulation at work here and the bitcoincash hash wars made the crash even worse.

Lacked patience or can't afford to go long since they expected quick easy profits. If you made your research, you'll know that it's very dangerous to have that kind of mindset when you're in this industry. It could've saved a lot of people's money if they took time to get themselves familiar with what they're doing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 03, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?

I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise ones are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
Everyone is doing their own research anyway, the problem is not doing research but they are both very anxious to get in and also wants to hear from others to confirm their beliefs. If I believe that bitcoin is going up and do my own research on why bitcoin will go up I will see other peoples reactions and taughts on the subject which is not a "research" to begin with since I am still reading from other people and if I want to I can just read about how bitcoin will be 100 thousand dollars in 2019.

I can also try to look for news or opinion pieces about bitcoin going to 1 thousand dollars soon and I can find that too. So do your own research doesn't work in this market since you can find both directions and both sides of the coin. It is more like "have your own opinion" instead of do your own research at this point.
Activity: 555
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?

I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off.

Real investors survive when looking at the market today ... They will not panic sell. Mental strength is prepared when entering the crypto market. Only investors who enter at the end of 2017 think they want to get rich quick and always say that. This is the risk that occurs in digital money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 30, 2018, 05:42:35 PM
Some investors in the cryptocurrency space are all out for regular profit, crypto is not a ponzi scheme, it is a platform well structure to experience the up and down market trend, To build confidence in the space ensure you are equiped with current knowledge relativeto the happening  in the space per time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
November 30, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
yes, most people at that time in my opinion just followed the hype without knowing there was a risk of crypto here, should learn more deeply, not only in trading but studying the positive and negative sides of crypto as a whole
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
November 30, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
You are right because majority FOMO'ed and wasn't able to get out on time. And for those who have bought it at such a high price, majority of them get out when the price goes below the 5 digit mark and bitching around that they have lost in this market and blaming bitcoin.

It's a hard lessons to learn but you need to understand that the price doesn't go on parabolic rise although the market is fairly young, but you can see that it works on cycle. So now we're on the wrong side of it because its goes on a bearish mode for almost a year now. So there's no guarantee whatsoever that you will always see good profits.

All these people had to do was hold but they lacked patience.  Go back and look at the past bitcoin charts, these type of crashes are normal and bitcoin always rebounds stronger.  There is also a lot of manipulation at work here and the bitcoincash hash wars made the crash even worse.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
November 30, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction.

I don't see any logic in this statement.Do you think that just because the last year's price pump was 1000%,this year's price crash has to be 1000% as well?What about the 2013-2014 price crash?
If we follow your logic,the bitcoin price has to go down to 10-20 USD again.
Just don't read posts made by people,who complain about BTC all the time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 30, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise ones are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

If you trust crypto and have seen how it grew, you will stop posting senseless posts without even providing proof of your statements. Some people must just be trolling or spreading FUD just to let the price fall, which can also be beneficial since they can buy at cheaper price.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 30, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

Activity: 239
Merit: 17
November 28, 2018, 12:12:07 AM

What is you thought?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: