Pages:
Author

Topic: [DYOR] Do Your Own Research [x11][PoW/PoS][Bounties!][Pools!][Giveaway live!] - page 4. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi all

We're looking for some team members to help out with promotional work & giveaways.  Anyone with experience (or if not, anyone that would like to help out) shoot me a PM or respond here - would like to get some social media giveaways started Smiley

Will give out some bounties to those that can help!
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Respectfully, virtuado, but:

"What we are doing for the roadmap" is like a "debt" to the investors. At this point, even the "bitcointalk topic notifications" os the cellphone of the devs must be offline. I just can't believe. And I invested on this business (more than 520.000 coins). For me, nothing more from this team (personal opinion only, no offenses to the devs).

I fully understand your opinion.

I really don't believe that they disconnected themselves from every communication. So it seems that they choose not to respond, here and on discord as well. Offcourse everybody is entitled to do what they want, but for me it's clear that if they want their project to be succesful they should start to communicate.

Er, maybe they are focusing on other, more important things, and no one can be very enthusiastic about one thing, especially when they see that their project is not making much progress.
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
0.04500000 BTC
** 100% refund if rejected.
Promote your coin on Tradesatoshi Exchange.
7 DAYS as a featured coin
Increase your coin visibility
Advertise your coin on each market page for 7 days, this is an excellent way to promote your coin.
Buy Now

https://tradesatoshi.com
Activity: 69

i want DoYourOwnResearchProject too. how i can make it ?
If anyone has not received a bounty, please shoot me a PM on discord - catching up with all the great work done so far by the community Smiley

Maybe they will be more active once the 37k block hits and the rewards go down 75%.... I don't know. I'll keep mining until then, but if no coms from dev, then I guess I'll point my hashing power elsewhere...

Lol, its brand new, its not dead. They have better things to do than chat it up.

I understand that they probably have better things to do, but communication is key and this is what (new) people want to see.

Fact is that after a few weeks this thread and the discord channel(around 60 members at time of writing) is still not booming.

I know about other coins were the team was very communicative in the beginning, here and on discord as well, and this community was booming in short time.
So in my opinion the team/devs should show up a little more here...

Dev is here!  Sorry for lack of activity recently, figured DYOR will grow regardless but apologies for not appearing sooner.  Very hectic schedule IRL.

Please be patient, new projects take quite some time to grow.  Again, apologies for lack of activity up until now, but will be planning giveaways for the immediate future - fire up them twitters boys  Grin stay tuned!

Will be responding to PMs throughout the night - check your inboxes, to those that messaged me.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
https://deeponion.org
Happy Mining !! [DYOR]

Stablish pool quick payout !

0.5% Fee !!

Port: 3008, Diff: 8
Port: 3032, Diff: 32
Port: 3256, Diff: 256
Port: 3999, Diff: 0.01

Hi all!

Just jumping in to say DYOR is still alive!  I've been working more on getting us listed on various exchanges - please PM me if you can help out!

Also on the lineup is a working website - we are still in need of web developers, so if you have experience in this field, please PM me or reach out through slack or discord (links in OP)

Regards!
Activity: 98
I did hold my patience for a while since this project was relatively new. But the devs don't showup here and on discord to at least communicate, people are starting to doubt this project, miners pointing their machines to other coins already, no updates and news about anything....this is not good to be honest. 

In this way the project will never be carried by a community if the devs don't put in the energy.

I will watch it from the sidelines for some weeks, but my feeling says this is gonna fail... Huh

Activity: 30
Dev. lunch mn list to masternodeonline mnrank and exchange for make money  Wink
Activity: 186
how scam? there wasn't an ico, and as far as i know there's not an exchange to buy or sell. The only thing it did was make some of us miners point our hashing power at it.

and the pool ops to make pools and explorers
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

"What we are doing for the roadmap" is like a "debt" to the investors. At this point, even the "bitcointalk topic notifications" os the cellphone of the devs must be offline. I just can't believe. And I invested on this business (more than 520.000 coins). For me, nothing more from this team (personal opinion only, no offenses to the devs).

I fully understand your opinion.

I really don't believe that they disconnected themselves from every communication. So it seems that they choose not to respond, here and on discord as well. Offcourse everybody is entitled to do what they want, but for me it's clear that if they want their project to be succesful they should start to communicate.

Activity: 7

Lol, its brand new, its not dead. They have better things to do than chat it up.

I understand that they probably have better things to do, but communication is key and this is what (new) people want to see.

Fact is that after a few weeks this thread and the discord channel(around 60 members at time of writing) is still not booming.

I know about other coins were the team was very communicative in the beginning, here and on discord as well, and this community was booming in short time.

no any reply from devs!
Activity: 7

100% agree! And the dev blaming ppl when they said this coin is dead. No new developement also in github. How busy is the dev to just post 1 reply per day. Need less than 5 min.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
nice project. when this coin go to market like binance??

Pages:
Jump to: