Pages:
Author

Topic: [E-book] How to win 10k USD / month from ClickBank and Digital River (Closed) - page 2. (Read 3696 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Tell more about your plan, does it involve hacking or carding? FB ads, investing on adwords, etc?

Is it a loophole on clickbank you are using? is there a chance the method becomes outdated after a few weeks?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Nobody will (or should) give 2 BTC to a newbie on the forum without using Escrow. Without a vouch or offering to use escrow you will not find a buyer I am afraid.

Sorry I can't use Escrow or send my item for vouch, because this item cost 2 BTC.
This must really be an aggressive marketing approach because the op does not give out vouch copy, he does not accepts escrow and probably does not send the product first.
I doubt a dark trust member can sell their product in this manner should they wish to sell any product how much more a brand new account.
In addition you dont win money or those marketplaces but earn money.
Good luck with your sales.

Ok, I understand, the buyer must trust me to finish this deal... I don't see another way, this is like a gambling and a poker game, maybe this offer is a scam and you will lose 2 BTC, and maybe it is a legal deal and you will be rich after few months.

Anyway I don't care, you will not deserve this opportunity if you are afraid and hesitant.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nobody will (or should) give 2 BTC to a newbie on the forum without using Escrow. Without a vouch or offering to use escrow you will not find a buyer I am afraid.

Sorry I can't use Escrow or send my item for vouch, because this item cost 2 BTC.
This must really be an aggressive marketing approach because the op does not give out vouch copy, he does not accepts escrow and probably does not send the product first.
I doubt a dark trust member can sell their product in this manner should they wish to sell any product how much more a brand new account.
In addition you dont win money or those marketplaces but earn money.
Good luck with your sales.

Activity: 462
Merit: 262
I'am selling my own  written e-book to share with you my secret.
When you read this book, after about two or three weeks you can win about 10k USD / month.
No skill or advanced knowledge needed.

Q. Is this method legal?
A. Not legal but you will not go to the prison.

Q. Can you offer a support after my purchase ?
A. Yes of course, I can also help you for example via RAT like TeamViwer...

Q. How many copies have you sold before ?
A. One copy and my customer is very satisfied.

Q. How many copies would you like to sell ?
A. No more than 10 copies.

Q. Can I request for a refund if I will not win 10K / month ?
A. No, you will win more than 10K USD if you have a brain, if you don't have you will at least recuperate your 2 BTC

Price: 2 BTC

I don't accept vouches and escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: