Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Coin November Signature Campaign[Upto 0.2 per month] + Best Poster Bonus[Full] - page 7. (Read 9122 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
I guess you're potential Sr. member wait for 30 mins to 1 hr for the activity change. And seems the Sr. Member signature was badly formatted anyway, please update your signature.
Will be enrolled once you actually change to Sr. Member, please reapply when you do.

If you wait enough you'll see that's the right signature. My rank will be updated asap. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Sorry I'm looking for more quality posters, if there are still spots at the end of enrollment period please re-enroll

LOLWUT? I haven't even posted yet and you guess my quality. Funny kid, go play in the sand.
That is definitely not the kind of attitude I would want in a campaign anyway. Still what I meant is that from your last 20 posts, 11 are bad, you're(were, temp banned from this campaign for a month) second in queue for the Hero slot. I'm looking for a quality poster.
Join Oremine if you are into fixed campaigns and Magicaldice if you're into Pay per post.
UID: 448034
Bitcoin address: 1FkBtFoMkyzzsYBkR9WJiVc2GXj5VzcMWj
Starting Post Count(including this post): 241
Forum Rank at time of entry: Senior Member
I guess you're potential Sr. member wait for 30 mins to 1 hr for the activity change. And seems the Sr. Member signature was badly formatted anyway, please update your signature.
Will be enrolled once you actually change to Sr. Member, please reapply when you do.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
UID: 448034
Bitcoin address: 1FkBtFoMkyzzsYBkR9WJiVc2GXj5VzcMWj
Starting Post Count(including this post): 241
Forum Rank at time of entry: Senior Member
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
4 Mana 7/7

Well I'd like in if there is stil  a spot....was in Luckflop till it closed under Carra23 you can use him as a reference I think he won't mind

UID: 99165
Bitcoin address: 1PbhCD56EE1ur45UvTca5wEUkAPpTi25oq
Starting Post Count(including this post): 3369
Forum Rank at time of entry: HERO

Hopefully you still have a spot open Smiley

have PM'd you will change sig on your say so Smiley It is likely you are already filled.

Sorry spots are full one spot is still empty it seems but it will be kept for more quality posters first ,please reapply on 4th Nov or by 10th Nov after improving your quality, you may look for MagicalDice if you want a pay per post campaign and Ore-mine(although you may be running a risk for promoting a ponzi site). They're pretty good IMO.
Edit: I feel I'm doing this nearly every post, but another rule added to make the campaign as productive as possible: Any member who is inactive(hasn't posted) for 1 week will be kicked out and the spot will be given to another member, unless you PM me with a good reason beforehand(all the current participants will be informed via PM about this rule).
4 Mana 7/7
Hi, i would like to join in this campaign:

UID: 393790
Bitcoin address: 12Qfh5jfNvxgfma17ixcxqp71TuzTLrUbj
Starting Post Count(including this post): 129
Forum Rank at time of entry: Full Member

Enrolled, but maybe work on capitalization of some words, its more visually  appealing.
UID: 223006
Bitcoin address: 12QoKnPFDRXoHwLzbRxQB841S7Cqsghch7
Starting Post Count(including this post): 881
Forum Rank at time of entry: Hero Member
Sorry I'm looking for more quality posters, if there are still spots at the end of enrollment period please re-enroll
I'm able to participate in this campaign?
You have a valid negative feedback  from Muhammad Zakir, sorry can't accept you.
I would like to sign up.

UID: 346449
Bitcoin address: 1AaHApVFRaTmAaBATEruC7zwzbuAJZNQV5
Starting Post Count(including this post): 1754
Forum Rank at time of entry: Hero
Enrolled, I'm getting a feeling you might be able to take the Best Poster bonus this month.
Hi, I would like to sign up if possible.

UID: 318971
Bitcoin address: 1Na267NqjamXAxyYE4g5wMKqLwmmtaMoi2
Starting Post Count(including this post): 1890

Thanks!  Smiley
Enrolled but just to be clear , we donot count off-topic posts.
All of the enrolled members will be added to the sheet shortly.
Update: 2 more boards which clearly do not benefit promotion of signature, Politics and Society and Altcoins (ANN , Discussion, marketplace all included) . All posts made in the respective board before this announcement will be counted.
Happy posting
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi, I would like to sign up if possible.

UID: 318971
Bitcoin address: 1Na267NqjamXAxyYE4g5wMKqLwmmtaMoi2
Starting Post Count(including this post): 1890

Thanks!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
I would like to sign up.

UID: 346449
Bitcoin address: 1AaHApVFRaTmAaBATEruC7zwzbuAJZNQV5
Starting Post Count(including this post): 1754
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
I'm able to participate in this campaign?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
in the end, you only find the beginning
Hi, i would like to join in this campaign:

UID: 393790
Bitcoin address: 12Qfh5jfNvxgfma17ixcxqp71TuzTLrUbj
Starting Post Count(including this post): 129
Forum Rank at time of entry: Full Member

4 Mana 7/7
hi mexxer-2!
it is possible to enroll?

Name:   unsoindovo
Activity:   616
Position:   Hero Member
BTC:         1G5HUbs4xv1JxAG6DHtK4tCv1Tzin1He9t

thank you!
Sorry mate , your post quality is a bit bad. Please improve if you can and reapply on 3rd Nov.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi mexxer-2!
it is possible to enroll?

Name:   unsoindovo
Activity:   616
Position:   Hero Member
BTC:         1G5HUbs4xv1JxAG6DHtK4tCv1Tzin1He9t

thank you!
4 Mana 7/7
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked to help escrow the funds for this campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-coin-november-signature-campaignupto-02-per-month-best-poster-bonusfull-1234062

The funds will be held in the following address: 1GpvppKgbejUpN7gaZAZgLpMLX9DLt7sHA

As long as the above address is funded, the signature campaign is safe to participate in. Campaign owner will replenish escrow address as needed.

Payments will be distributed by me based on the payment schedule determined by the campaign manager/owner.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ore-mineorg-signature-campaign-earn-008-btc-for-two-weeks-1173398
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.47
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWNk3JAAoJEIukx+duFL7CieQH/2I7CNBMxd4vullnRKAGV99V
E/lwtWUu+VXD8jVF5zXTPNpZDHajmTFx+/ZwzYSP9b82+OcF68q3HWEndFXabBff
hdNxwsP2SlRESSGDh0/CH2UV2nCi5cPBwwLV3bqODJCEV5ksjLJe5FCI6YSC8oRe
XFgZbxD83zdUvfrQ51fbKDIGy24YJalLESErSvh67uxfaF1iJODeoSg91e39ozIT
rX+SEoftl/DEjW82wl0XHwK34sHedPMJSsUV49TPd6ULg2UeJqO91KhNqcXoB2oS
eJJ47cCR+pT801JsT53cgyehIHERdEx2PoIJFSFKJHfIWhL7JeYH35ZgeIm20Dk=
=RB9t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thank you for the confirmation master-p,  linking this post on the OP.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked to help escrow the funds for this campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-coin-november-signature-campaignupto-02-per-month-best-poster-bonusfull-1234062

The funds will be held in the following address: 1GpvppKgbejUpN7gaZAZgLpMLX9DLt7sHA

As long as the above address is funded, the signature campaign is safe to participate in. Campaign owner will replenish escrow address as needed.

Payments will be distributed by me based on the payment schedule determined by the campaign manager/owner.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ore-mineorg-signature-campaign-earn-008-btc-for-two-weeks-1173398
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.47
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJWNk3JAAoJEIukx+duFL7CieQH/2I7CNBMxd4vullnRKAGV99V
E/lwtWUu+VXD8jVF5zXTPNpZDHajmTFx+/ZwzYSP9b82+OcF68q3HWEndFXabBff
hdNxwsP2SlRESSGDh0/CH2UV2nCi5cPBwwLV3bqODJCEV5ksjLJe5FCI6YSC8oRe
XFgZbxD83zdUvfrQ51fbKDIGy24YJalLESErSvh67uxfaF1iJODeoSg91e39ozIT
rX+SEoftl/DEjW82wl0XHwK34sHedPMJSsUV49TPd6ULg2UeJqO91KhNqcXoB2oS
eJJ47cCR+pT801JsT53cgyehIHERdEx2PoIJFSFKJHfIWhL7JeYH35ZgeIm20Dk=
=RB9t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
4 Mana 7/7
Just a small rule change which I feel is necessary, posts in this thread will not be counted as well. Although any posts made before this rule will be counted, i.e souspeed's and sukamasoto.
Another thing, you can also ask for Biweekly payment(half of the monthly payment) instead of waiting 2 more weeks for the payment, although you have to make 45 posts during the 2 weeks to qualify for that. Although, if you request this you will be disqualified for Best Poster bonus.
4 Mana 7/7
UID: souspeed
Bitcoin address: 1a7wnM5WWa1jUjSYvGkFc4FoS3BkQ2Suy
Starting Post Count(including this post): 1116
Forum Rank at time of entry: Legendary
Enrolled, although I see most of your recent posts are one-word and spammy looking posts,just FYI those type of posts will not be counted. Please read the rules to prevent any confusion.
Legendary spots now filled.
4 Mana 7/7
Hello, I would like to join:

UID: 252562
Bitcoin address: 1Bt5iP549MmrkurZ4W8YVWRZniF962thx5
Starting Post Count(including this post): 2249
Enrolled, welcome to the campaign,please do read the rules though Sorry can't enroll you as you seem to have a negative feedback from a DT level 3 member.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any chances for  Jr. signature? I personally use E-Coin and I would better promote them than my current campaign
If there are some vacant spots then the remaining funds will be used for Jr member and Member pay per post campaign
Enrollment period starts from Today( 1/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time till Monday(10/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time , although if, some spots are vacant until the end of enrollment period, the remaining funds will go to a separate Pay per post Jr. Member and Member signature campaign.

Well the only thing is there are only signatures for Full members- Hero members, so I will have to make signatures for Jr. members and Members myself(will not be charging the guy who offered me the campaign manager spot). Lets wait and see until 10th.
great!
4 Mana 7/7
Any chances for  Jr. signature? I personally use E-Coin and I would better promote them than my current campaign
If there are some vacant spots then the remaining funds will be used for Jr member and Member pay per post campaign
Enrollment period starts from Today( 1/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time till Monday(10/11/15) 8:00 AM forum time , although if, some spots are vacant until the end of enrollment period, the remaining funds will go to a separate Pay per post Jr. Member and Member signature campaign.

Well the only thing is there are only signatures for Full members- Hero members, so I will have to make signatures for Jr. members and Members myself(will not be charging the guy who offered me the campaign manager spot). Lets wait and see until 10th.
Pages:
Jump to: