Pages:
Author

Topic: E-coin Pay Per Post Weekly Campaign. Jr members to Full Member[Closed] - page 6. (Read 6976 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Totally understandable to transfer money to the more succesfull fixed campaign. A launch should be done with full exposure using the available budget. Looking at some other campagins i expect the secondtrade to be done soon. They can't keep on getting members enrolled. Especially with  low post quality.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
Do u Like to increase your payouts ?
I would be great for the members and i bet u will get more members.
Good Luck though )))
Its upto u )))))
No I am not going to,if there aren't many participants nearly all the budget, excluding the budget for currently enrolled members, will go to Fixed campaign.
And last I heard you were coming from another account, do you really want to attract attention? I'll be sure to find your alt, if you keep on insisting on posting(trolling) here.
4 Mana 7/7
6 spots for Jr. members dropped for increasing two spots for the fixed campaign. If new enrollments are not received often , the budget will be transferred over to fixed campaign's. The currently enrolled members will, however , not be affected by this
its any fixed campaign for full member ?
I'm afraid there aren't any currently. Although, I'd expect a few free spots on the payday
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
6 spots for Jr. members dropped for increasing two spots for the fixed campaign. If new enrollments are not received often , the budget will be transferred over to fixed campaign's. The currently enrolled members will, however , not be affected by this
its any fixed campaign for full member ?
4 Mana 7/7
4 Mana 7/7
You did not update the sheets.. What's going on?
I have one question about paymet. Will i receive payment on the 16th Dec or not? Because i'm enrolled from 13th Dec..

Apologies, quite busy IRL as well. The payout is done on 16th and every next Wednesday.
Edit: Lutpin... do something as well  Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You did not update the sheets.. What's going on?
I have one question about paymet. Will i receive payment on the 16th Dec or not? Because i'm enrolled from 13th Dec..
4 Mana 7/7
Enrolling now...

UID: 562146
Bitcoin address: 1CoLW5QWuPpAhijQR6V98uBLgLb7kkcUsx
Starting Post Count(including this post): 85
Forum Rank at time of entry: Member
Enrolled, quite busy right now, will update the sheet in 2-3 hrs. Please read the rules to avoid any confusion
Activity: 70
Enrolling now...

UID: 562146
Bitcoin address: 1CoLW5QWuPpAhijQR6V98uBLgLb7kkcUsx
Starting Post Count(including this post): 85
4 Mana 7/7
In case it wasn't clear, payouts will be done on 16th .
4 Mana 7/7
Can i join?

UID: 662135
Bitcoin address: 1FzFzCM8Zk61gLrvTFh5u6xZdDjqjXsCcw
Starting Post Count(including this post): 37
Forum Rank at time of entry: Jr.Member
Yes, you can. As always
Enrolled(sheet will reflect updates soon). Please read the rules to avoid any confusion and please avoid making unnecessary posts.
Activity: 98
Can i join?

UID: 662135
Bitcoin address: 1FzFzCM8Zk61gLrvTFh5u6xZdDjqjXsCcw
Starting Post Count(including this post): 37
Forum Rank at time of entry: Jr.Member
4 Mana 7/7
UID: 546076
Starting Post Count(including this post): 138
Bitcoin address : 1CoinzKC8nwox1fUnUtjL9JjgwYM1kXerE
Enrolled(sheet will reflect updates soon). Please read the rules to avoid any confusion and please avoid making unnecessary posts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
UID: 546076
Starting Post Count(including this post): 138
Bitcoin address : 1CoinzKC8nwox1fUnUtjL9JjgwYM1kXerE
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
If u are busy much and unable to manage your own campaign well then i suggest you to hire an active manager for your campaign who would Put All the News UP TO DATE !!!

Funny, because we both are hired managers and probably amoungst the most active also.
4 Mana 7/7
If u are busy much and unable to manage your own campaign well then i suggest you to hire an active manager for your campaign who would Put All the News UP TO DATE !!!
Eh shut up? Do you see an influx of 30+ members applying at the same time for the OP details to be that important?
Edit: I, for one don't like talking to scammers. I'm being too generous by not making a thread about it already, don't push it
4 Mana 7/7
Quote from: mexxer-2
vii) During the campaign period if you receive a valid negative trust from DT 3 or above or if you get banned, it will result in your disqualification from the campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/marbleregional-552863
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=552863
Nothing more To say.. U can Understand what i mean to say Smiley
If you checked the doc sheet , you'll see that I've removed him something like an hour ago. Thanks anyway.
4 Mana 7/7
I know I can't. I am trying to see which one will accept me. So please mind your own business.
Sorry mate, I have a feeling this is a bought account(check the feedback given by me) . At any rate, there aren't any more spots left for Full member.
-snip-
please mind your own business. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
It's time for some more action here. I will ask some friends to join this campaing. Clearly it is paying out quite well.

Perhaps raising the member payout to 0.00024 (which will make it the best open campaign for members) could do the trick?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Many slots are open, join now.

since you love reporting posts, just report your own one for over-bumping Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: