Pages:
Author

Topic: e-coin.io users ? - page 2. (Read 1542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2015, 01:16:29 PM
Never seen these guys before, always a bit dubious when told to be creative, I wouldn't be surprised if like jdebunt said Paypal had throws you some kind of issue.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
September 08, 2015, 12:57:34 PM
I'm not sure how well Paypal "plays" with Algerian IP's, but your account might get flagged sooner or later for further verification.

The card itself should not raise too many flags, but the IP addressed used to access the account might Smiley
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
September 08, 2015, 12:30:49 PM
Hey there ,

I'd like to hear from users who have used this e-coin.io and tell me how legit and how good it is , they can't ship their card to my country however I emailed them and they said they will enable Virtual cards within a month (that happened yesterday) , I checked the website once again today and seems like they added Virtual cards (so not sure wtf is going on) .

Anyway I asked them on email how I will be able to get the Virtual card if they are asking me about real informations and Algeria is not listed on the countries ;.. so they told me "Be Creative . LOL" 

So what I did is making fake informations I got the number of the Visa , expiration date and also the CVV and I would like to hear from users who already used this card on PayPal to know if I risk to get my account limited or that's fine ? thank you !
Pages:
Jump to: