Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Dinar Coin: Meet the Revolutionary New-Generation Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 74696 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I work with it long time already, and I never have problems with the withdrawal (today withdrawed 100 $) and frequent bonuses, operations was always very fast, clear and reliable!

dude of course they pay little prices for attract more invest. it's first rule of ponzis. Doesn't matter how much money they paid. It's too risky for long term. Every ponzis start like that They pay regulary for months but when you decided to start big prices. they can't get back your whole money.

Looks like you dont even know what cryptocurrencies is..
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
I work with it long time already, and I never have problems with the withdrawal (today withdrawed 100 $) and frequent bonuses, operations was always very fast, clear and reliable!
okay ,, but,, just go with your self buddy, do not promote it,,
this is a ponzi scheme with crypto as the product,, , but this EDC is not good for crypto world
Activity: 154

dude of course they pay little prices for attract more invest. it's first rule of ponzis. Doesn't matter how much money they paid. It's too risky for long term. Every ponzis start like that They pay regulary for months but when you decided to start big prices. they can't get back your whole money.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
edinar is a scam guys
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I registered support via https://www.e-dinarcoins.com but did not respond. Almost all of the coins rise in price while e-dinar coin is constantly losing cause. I suffered from the exchange effect.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i have some EDR coin in yobit wallet shud i sell it or wait for price increase bcz it is nw on ROM..pls give some advice...thank you
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
If you was scammed by EdinarCoin - please let us know: [email protected] , we have all info about owners/secretaries/managers.

Doxx the scum.
(Not here though, Theymos doesn't like it.)
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 137
Trust E-mail for Yobit Fraud Issues

In connection with the latest news about the criminal cases against Yobit crypto-exchange initiated for its fraudulent actions in Russia, Indonesia and Ukraine under several articles - "illegal financial transactions"and "illegal storage of personal information" and "financial fraud", - we appeal to the participants, using this crypto-exchange services, with a request. If you are a victim of any fraud by Yobit under one of the abovementioned articles or have any relevant information that may be useful to help the investigation, we ask you to inform us about it by e-mail: [email protected]

At the moment, the authorities of the three countries are identifying the creators of this fraudulent scheme to bring them to justice.

We will keep informing you about the criminal case initiated against Yobit.

Earlier this information was reported by the leading media sources:

Forbes UA

http://forbes.net.ua/news/1428269-protiv-yobit-otkryty-ugolovnye-dela-za-moshennichestvo

http://forbes.net.ua/news/1428237-criminal-proceedings-for-fraud-initiated-against-yobit

Forklog

http://forklog.com/protiv-birzhi-yobit-otkryty-ugolovnye-dela-za-moshennichestvo/
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

much people lost much money and bitcoin because buy e-dinar coin
and many people can't selling e-dinar balance, and in yobit , edinar coin use ROM system, so is very dificult can sell edinar coin balance

this coin is make many people crying,,

this coin is very2 bad for crypto world,, the target of the team behind this coin is new people in online industry especially in crypto world.

if you are newbie ,, just becarefull !!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

and many people can't selling e-dinar balance, and in yobit , edinar coin use ROM system, so is very dificult can sell edinar coin balance

Edinar is confirmed scam, people who bought edinar are very stupid, the scam has been busted for many months, but why still so many noobs? Ponzi scam sucks. Yobit scam exchange sucks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
snip snip

You go from a total scam "cryptocurrency" scheme to an obvious Ponzi revshare and are proud of it??
A scammer's dream punter.  Sad
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is up with this coin and Yobithe? That exchange has always been shady but how could they just change the coin like that? I'm not getting were the beef came from.

lol, E-Dinar guys told yobit some users scammed them, thats why yobit froze the accounts of some people. In the End E-Dinar devs couldnt provide ANY evidence,yobit reactivated the accounts. It just shows the E-Dinar guys are 100% scammers, liars and....
Activity: 493
What is up with this coin and Yobithe? That exchange has always been shady but how could they just change the coin like that? I'm not getting were the beef came from.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
So is this a ponzi scheme or not?  Grin I see a lot of google ads lately about this e-dinar coin and I see a lot of negative posts here on the btctalk topic,so whats up with this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
i see EDRcoin is ROM market on yobit, how about other exchange?

Is their any report from the developer that how Yobit have converted the EDR coin into ROM because it means now no one can deposit in yobit and who ever is holding will be benefited as now the price will only rise.
yes, its good for holder on yobit. but i think is joke. the price totally different - gap with other exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Is their any report from the developer that how Yobit have converted the EDR coin into ROM because it means now no one can deposit in yobit and who ever is holding will be benefited as now the price will only rise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: