Pages:
Author

Topic: e-mail from Warren Buffett. Feels Funny?? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Freakin hilarious. This is pretty much the Saudi/Nigerian prince thingamajig, but in an American version LOL. This deeefinitely makes complete sense because Warren Buffett would definitely no doubt give money to random people on the internet instead of him giving money to charities like he usually does. /s
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
I had one idea that never changed in my mind?
The sender even doubt himself and looking at those grammar, duhh!!

So, there's another currency other than the USD from USA? Look at that they have a second currency a "UD" maybe this one is for scamming purposes only of a currency. I would never reply with it that's too risky especially to those who have received the same message.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
if anyone fall for this then i guess it's deserved. i mean, even you're a bit drunk you should realize that no way in hell buffett would write something like that. typo everywhere, bad grammar, etc. not to mention the e-mail domain used to send it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
People still believe in send 1 recieve 2 scam and you are writing something about fake emails. Scammers will send them until they stoped to work
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
The development happening around the world is high, even on this occasion people tries to scam people through the age-old techniques of scamming through emails stating themselves as Buffett, Bill Gates and in the name of other billionaires. Have anyone encountered or received similar e-mails. This really seems funny to post this, but to know who else has received such emails I wrote it.
Pages:
Jump to: