Pages:
Author

Topic: ◢◤ e-SPORT ◢◤ picks ►►► (+54.99 units) - page 34. (Read 60375 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
sorry sir for the poor ask question,
i dont see the bet on mana vs bunny...

That match is finished, the time window to get on it wasn't very big, since it appeared in the middle of a tournament's group stage.

Only very small % of picks are like that though. Probably 95% picks that i post are availible for a grab for 8hours+, sometimes days.

Edit : i will post the result of that match when the nearby pick (targa vs kane) will be finished as well
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
sorry sir for the poor ask question,
i dont see the bet on mana vs bunny...

hey magicmexican do you have skype? or any type of messenger, can you please PM your contact info?? appreciate it

Drop me a PM why would you want it and we will go from there.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
hey magicmexican do you have skype? or any type of messenger, can you please PM your contact info?? appreciate it
No new picks at the moment, just posting the pendings ones:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10515137
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10500000
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10451105

Now keep in mind, that some of these are already finished, and some have odds changed so drastically that should be avoided (For example the PiG vs Happy match, i had Pig at 4.125, and he is at 2.668 now)
Results

5W-1L  +3.04 units

Total: 249W-219L   +29.52 units

Both lucky and unlucky today. Arcanys really underperformed, and should've lost us 2.4 units here, but the opposite team played really terrible, and threw the decent advantage. Considering how often i've lost units thanks to retarded throws this month, i think its fair to finally ride a positive side of the variance for once.

Empire though... They did win a series, yes, but not covering -1,5 spread against 4Anchors is pretty damn inexcusable, the difference in skill between teams is so large that even playing with 75% of their strengh they should've taken the 2-0 victory without any problems whatsoever. The quality of play they've displayed today is laughable.
Results coming as soon as NiP will finish their game vs PR, about an hour or so.
Additional starcraft picks

Additional Feb 19 picks

Pretty sad showing from the Empire, i guess the rumour of one of their players being snatched by Navi is looking closer to the truth. Dissapointment of the day.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Hi magicmexican! Impressiv thread!

We are a prediction market and a betting exchange around for more than one year. A few days ago we tremendously expanded our sport section. We managed to get some market makers on board who usally offer better odds than pinnacle and nitrogen. Lets assume we would add esports to our sport section - would you consider switching to fairlay.com if we would have better odds?

Thats depends on a lot of factors, odds are significant one, but not the one and only. Support, betting limits, speed of withdrawals, etc - all of those matter almost just as much.

Fair enough. We let you know if we decide to add esports.
Decent start of the day with Arcanys covering both picks right off the bat, rest of the dota bets for a day are almost a freeroll right now.
Additional Feb 19 picks

We are a prediction market and a betting exchange around for more than one year. A few days ago we tremendously expanded our sport section. We managed to get some market makers on board who usally offer better odds than pinnacle and nitrogen. Lets assume we would add esports to our sport section - would you consider switching to fairlay.com if we would have better odds?

Thats depends on a lot of factors, odds are significant one, but not the one and only. Support, betting limits, speed of withdrawals, etc - all of those matter almost just as much.
Activity: 443

Activity: 385
Results

2W-2L   +0.22 units

Total: 244W-218L   +26.48 units

Feb 19 picks

Trust vs Mineski canceled, and results of the day will be posted shortly, nothing too interesting there, up 0.2 units or something
Activity: 364
might start a thread for csgo picks on nitrogen in the near future seeing as some games have been added to the esports section

Good luck, csgo is a tough market imo, and very fucking shady too.

agreed, hackers on professional teams, ddos every so often, and match fixing scandals.. I have managed to turn a bit of profit starting with only an ak red laminate (~5 usd) however, and if you could drop by the thread every now that'd mean a lot.

http://gyazo.com/ce411442051ea59bd18523b9fd11f7a7
might start a thread for csgo picks on nitrogen in the near future seeing as some games have been added to the esports section

Good luck, csgo is a tough market imo, and very fucking shady too.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: