Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Sport Prediction , share your prediction here - page 45. (Read 31906 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
Where are the new predictions?
Activity: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Theres some interesting starcraft 2 matches gonna start later gonna share my prediction here lets start with skt vs mvp im picking skt here easy 3-1 for them skt is showing great plays recently after beating their rival jin air green wings on the previous round and mvp had some roster changes to their team but doesnt make a big impact. Next match is jin air green wings vs afreeca freecs my pick is jin air green wings they will 3-0 afreeca freecs these team is relying heavily on their momentum and also they add a hyun to their squad boosting their zerg lineup some more. Goodluck to me  Smiley
Both teams delivered a win skt went to ace match mvp pulled two upsets but good thing dark was there to close it with a win 3-2 and jin air just owned afreeca freecs nice matches.

can you make the post is easily to read , you can check my another post schedule match of doto or csgo
that was easy to read or use "Bold" on the Team who entering the match

thank you for supporting my thread up !
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Theres some interesting starcraft 2 matches gonna start later gonna share my prediction here lets start with skt vs mvp im picking skt here easy 3-1 for them skt is showing great plays recently after beating their rival jin air green wings on the previous round and mvp had some roster changes to their team but doesnt make a big impact. Next match is jin air green wings vs afreeca freecs my pick is jin air green wings they will 3-0 afreeca freecs these team is relying heavily on their momentum and also they add a hyun to their squad boosting their zerg lineup some more. Goodluck to me  Smiley
Both teams delivered a win skt went to ace match mvp pulled two upsets but good thing dark was there to close it with a win 3-2 and jin air just owned afreeca freecs nice matches.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Dota 2, ProDota Cup, Best of 3, YeS vs Defiance. I pick YeS win for this match.
Dota 2, ESL One, Best of 3, AF vs Empire. I pick Empire to win on this match and first 10 kills for empire.
just to inform  CSGO gambler lovers lol

There is only 1 match i can found

Hitbox 7 hours later
 http://dota2.vpgame.com/match/10013290.html?category=dota
Alpha vs Team empire
Dota 2 Match

ESL ONE MANILA

AD FINEM TEAM vs Team Empire

Pro dota cup

YeS vs Defiace.

Element cups

Elements vs siberia Valenki

Dream League

Navi Vs nodigity
Great, it's about time one of these threads were created  Smiley

My Pick:

CS:GO - Games are Thursday

Na'vi vs g2

Pretty sure Na'vi can win here; they made it to the finals of MLG Columbus and even if they choked in the finals, g2 choked harder in their games. Should be an easy win for Na'vi, unless, of course, they choke.

EnVyUs vs NiP

My pick is NiP. EnVyUs has been playing horribly lately, with big losses against low ranked teams.

Im not liking navi after they lost to luminosity, g2 have the potential to pull an upset there so im gonna skip that just gonna go to nip because envyus isnt really showing really good plays recently.

is that called throwing on csgo ? haha . its prety much diferent score against luminoisty
legendary
Shuffle.com

My Pick:

Na'vi vs g2

Pretty sure Na'vi can win here; they made it to the finals of MLG Columbus and even if they choked in the finals, g2 choked harder in their games. Should be an easy win for Na'vi, unless, of course, they choke.

EnVyUs vs NiP

My pick is NiP. EnVyUs has been playing horribly lately, with big losses against low ranked teams.

Im not liking navi after they lost to luminosity, g2 have the potential to pull an upset there so im gonna skip that just gonna go to nip because envyus isnt really showing really good plays recently.
CDEC vs FTD.B

with high ODD 0.01:66  drifted into 0.24 : 3.8  the last minute all YOLO players all in LOL
Dota 2 Match

H-Cup

IG vs Avalon

CDEC vs TRG

Wings.G vs Avalon

CDEC vs FTD.C  ( ODD on vp game 0.01:66 )
i will skiped some dota2 match due to im rich now  Cool . very thanks to vega for winning the games yesterday  Tongue

but im still add some schedule of dota2 match ASAP
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

My Pick:

Na'vi vs g2

EnVyUs vs NiP

legendary
Shuffle.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Some dota 2 action today!

My predictions

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Dota 2, H-CUP, Best of 3. VG vs Newbee.Y, i pick VG to win on this match. VG lineup is more better than newbee imo. And VG vs TRG. i pick VG again, should be easy for VG.
Dota2 Match Live games !

include the Live activity log

YeS vs enso ( http://dota2.vpgame.com/match/10013011.html )

London conspiracy vs ATN (dota2.vpgame.com/match/10012957.html )
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
snip
Congratulations your prediction was right all underdogs seem to be winning tonight as of now escape is owning hellraisers now 1-0

Dota 2 Match

BTS Sea

WG vs Mineski-X  ( WG for sure , 10 kill its not betable since SEA player is sucks )

Pro Dota Cup

Team Empire vs Kaipi ( Team Empire )  another easy money

Elements Cup

Clique vs Gus Gamming ( idk )

NOTICE :

Please vote The type of match if you want a schedule the match and maybe i will pick it for free !
Team Empire isnt a stable team anymore after xboct left the squad.

Thanks mate ill be back tomorrow with a prediction Cheesy esports is one of the most profitable to bet on tbh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
holy shit luminosity 16-2 navi on 2nd map thats amazing lol

no , that was called disaster for Navi , Navi on Dota2 and CSGO  cant be called as team  Tongue

Na Vi is second best team in CSGO probably they are doing very well,i agree they are bad in Dota2 atm.
holy shit luminosity 16-2 navi on 2nd map thats amazing lol

no , that was called disaster for Navi , Navi on Dota2 and CSGO  cant be called as team  Tongue
LoL Match

lmao idk how to play LoL !

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 7:00am
TDK  vs Dignitas

Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:00am
Impulse vs Apex Gaming

IMO : LoL is not game it is a disaster for mlg, unbalanced hero + items + skill
Pages:
Jump to: