Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Sport Prediction , share your prediction here - page 9. (Read 31906 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
My CSGO prediction:

Game: Kinguin vs ArchAngels
Prediction: Kinguin ML

Kinguin is a stronger and more established team, and has more firepower. I think this should be easy for them, as ArchAngels isn't that good of a team compared to them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
My picks for today esports matches.
Comanche vs Sharks, best of 2. I pick DRAW for this one.
Fside3 vs LevelUP, best of 3. I pick FSide3.
Secret vs LGD, best of 3. I pick Secret to win for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1218
hi guys this will be my first bet for the week for the Nicht Gut v Glebo Grzechu Retoox Szamik match !
you can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/esport/lol/esl-mistrzostwa-polski/events/B4sPvMLBhmK7x9oyn?ref=tipster4

Event: Nicht Gut v Glebo Grzechu Retoox Szamik
ESL LoL: ESL Mistrzostwa Polski
Final Result (in maps - best of 3) 2:0 @ 2.43
Start Date: 28.09.2016  20:00
Stake : 15.00 mBTC
Potential win : 36.45 mBTC

Proof:

Reasons: The Nicht Gut squad are on top of their game right now considering their previous matchup was a whitewash they are looking to make a entry on the league scene
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Godsent vs Dignitas. Dignitas ML.
Godsent has been losing maps to tier3/2 teams, now they have to face a decent tier1 team. Dignitas on the other side have been good all around team lately, losing yesterday to Astralis just cause they were sloppy and taking chances where they shouldnt have.
If this match was gonna be held last week i'll go with Dignitas all day but after their recent results and with the cache loss from faze I have to go with godsent even though they are also incosistent I think they will close this one 2-1. Betslip
Activity: 420
Godsent vs Dignitas. Dignitas ML.
Godsent has been losing maps to tier3/2 teams, now they have to face a decent tier1 team. Dignitas on the other side have been good all around team lately, losing yesterday to Astralis just cause they were sloppy and taking chances where they shouldnt have.
My picks for today E-sports matches.
Comanche vs F5, best of 2, dota 2. I pick F5 +0.5 and Draw for this match.
Na'vi vs HR, CSGO. I pick Na'vi to win for this match.
VP vs Fside3. I pick VP.
legendary
Shuffle.com
5th week of ESL Pro League : EU matches will start later so lets head off to my prediction for today I picked Virtus.Pro -4.5 rounds and to win the first map because its their map pick which is cobblestone they should rekt flipsid3 easily. Betslip NOTE: I  accidentally put 10units this bet instead of 1unit so becareful. I skipped most matches today because Navi isn't looking good after getting owned by fnatic and astralis vs dignitas this match is a coinflip both teams performing real bad.
legendary
damn checked so close Tongue if I hit those odds tho Tongue it was a good week for me hopefully next will be good too Cheesy
legendary
Shuffle.com
hi guys this will be my 7th bet for the week and for the  Godsent v Mousesports match !
Nice prediction it almost hit but chokesent couldnt win dust 2 then lost momentum on the next map.

ESL Pro League : NA will start in  a few hours so lets get to my prediction Betslip I chose this pick with handicap because it's one if c9's
best map last time that both of them played against each other on train was at Starladder Qualifiers the result was 16-1 for Cloud9.
legendary
hi guys this will be my 7th bet for the week and for the  Godsent v Mousesports match !
you can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/esport/csgo/gfinity-cs:go-invitational/godsent-v-mousesports/event/10259579?ref=tipster4

Event:   Godsent v Mousesports
GFinity CS:GO: Gfinity CS:GO Invitational
Final Result (in maps - best of 5)  2:3 @ 5.41
Stake:  10.00 mBTC
Potential win : 54.10 mBTC

Proof:

Reasons:
Going for mouse sports at these odds is worth it considering their past performance against what were fairly big team much higher level than them...
legendary
hi guys this will be my 6th bet for the week for the SK Gaming v Immortals match ! CSGO !
you can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/esport/csgo/esl-pro-league-north-america/sk-gaming-v-immortals/event/9959245?ref=tipster4

Event: SK Gaming v Immortals
ESL CS:GO: ESL Pro League - North America
Match Winner : Immortals @ 2.75
Date: 23.09.2016 01:00
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential win : 41.25 mBTC

Proof:

Reasons: Immortals are not to be underestimated here I anticipate a close match but lucas and hen1s performance recently warrants appreciation so they are a worthy opponent at the least for fallens crew...
legendary
Shuffle.com
2nd day of ESL Pro League of week 5 gonna start soon so lets get down to my prediction Betslip picked Na'Vi -5.5 for map 2 because its overpass again and its one of Na'Vi's best map defeating NiP on that map with 16-8 scoreline and Penta's worst map they cant even win against Team Preparation lost with a 9-16 score on the map so Na'Vi should rekt them here.

Update : prediction won but I placed my bet on a wrong map
legendary
2 easy wins there guys Cheesy
legendary
hi guys this will be my fifth bet for the week and it will be for the CLOUD9 v ECHO FOX match !
You can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/esport/csgo/esl-pro-league-north-america/cloud9-v-echo-fox/event/10018013?ref=tipster4

Event:   CLOUD9 v ECHO FOX
ESL CS:GO: ESL Pro League
North America
Match Winner : ECHO FOX @ 3.55
Date: 21.09.2016  03:00 
Stake : 15.00 mBTC
Potential win : 53.25 mBTC   

Proof:

Reasons: Excho fox are much more successful on the dust map, and have played over 26 rounds on it professionally, which will be played tonight according to many sources. These odds make this a good value bet so gl to anyone who does place a bet.
legendary
this will be my fourth bet for the week and will be for the  Team Liquid v NRG Esports match !
you can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/esport/csgo/esl-pro-league-north-america/team-liquid-v-nrg-esports/event/9959123?ref=tipster4

Event: Team Liquid v NRG Esports
ESL CS:GO: ESL Pro League
North America
1st Map - Total Rounds  Over 26.5 @ 1.90
Date: 21.09.2016  01:00
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win : 28.50 mBTC   

Proof:

Reasons: Liquid and NRG are pretty closely matched in terms of skill and have shown this over their past bouts where matches have been extremely close but not pushed into overtime.
legendary
Shuffle.com
5th week of ESL Pro League will start in a few hours so here's my pick for today Betslip I went with Astralis -5.5 vs Penta 2nd map because the map is overpass and it's one of Astralis' best map they just rekt nip on that map with a 16-7 result and Penta lost to dignitas on the same map with a 7-16 scoreline.
F5 vs VP, best of 2, dota 2. Pick DRAW, correct score 1-1 and over kills on every game.
Imperial vs LevelUP, best of 3, dota 2. I pick Imperial ML and over 2.5 games. I predict 2-1 win for Imperial.
legendary
this will be my third bet for the week for the Parallax v Team Immunity !
you can bet here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/esport/csgo/esl-anz-championship-group-stage/parallax-v-team-immunity/event/10060919?ref=tipster4

Event: Parallax v Team Immunity
ESL CS:GO: ESL ANZ Championship - Group Stage
Match Winner Team Immunity @ 1.85
Stake : 0.015 BTC
Potential win : 0.02775 BTC

proof:

Reasons:
immunity have proven themselves against much higher seeded teams while parallax have struggled in their past matches with bad form...
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Elements Cup#2

Power Rangers vs. Elements Pro gaming -- Power Rangers ***

BTS Europe #4 (Group D)

Vega Squadron vs. Team Empire -- Vega Squadron ***

Prodota Cup #2 SEA

BroodmotherS vs. Valkyrie Esports Gaming -- BM***

WarriorsGaming vs. TNC Dota 2 -- TNC Dota 2 ***

Signature Trust vs. Arcanys Gaming -- Signature Trust ***

legendary
Shuffle.com
ESL One New York : NA Qualifiers  Semi Final Match Optic vs Immortals sharing my opinion for both sides. Optic have been doing well winning 4 out of their 5 last match only losing to immortals and was surprised they've won against SK. Immortals also have a great performance and have won all 5 of their last matches. Feels like a coinflip because both teams are in form but Immortals should win this match.Betslip
Pages:
Jump to: