Pages:
Author

Topic: Each small rise in the market of altcoins leads to a greater fall! - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bulls will retaliate for sure when price has found balance between supply and demand. This is also the time when we see the real men from the boys. Boys will go back to their mamas to tell their horror crypto stories, while real men will soon have stories to tell to their grand children. Question you should answer is which one are you?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Each small rise in the market of altcoins leads to a greater fall!
Do you think the Altcoins market will be able to self-regulate or self-destruct?
So it is really possible to observe this trend on the market, but one must understand that such a situation will not always be. The kripto market will soon stabilize and everything will be fine! Just wait a bit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
The whole market is in downward trend and the slight increase in price are just correction.
You can aspect more rises than fall when the market starts to bull.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I also don't understand what is going on with the market. It looks like it leads to self destruct where the most affected of the downfall are the newly listed altcoins in the market. This is rare that BTC stays at $6000 position for over a week now but who knows? Those market manipulators are laughing so hard playing around with small time traders. I thought that month of June is bullish month but I was wrong. Let still hope for the best and keep HODL i guess.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
this is absolutely normal, just because now there is a crowd of people wishing to sell as soon as possible and forget about it, when such people will be ending we will see a pump, that's for sure
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Do you think the Altcoins market will be able to self-regulate or self-destruct?

no,
but we can do that.
and look what happened.
i just speculate,
since market cap down more than 50%
many many people quit from crypto
plus lately a lot of scam project, making more and more people away from crypto
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
this is how the market works. just like the corrections during the rises we have something like them during drops too.
for instance when we are in a bull market or a pump, price rises $20 then short term traders sell to take profit out and it comes down $4-$5 (aka a correction). then a little while after it rises back up to $30 and so on.

during a bear market or like what we have nowadays, a dump, you see the same thing. price falls $20 then short term traders start buying the bottom of that dip and price recovers a little (also referred to as dead cat bounce) like going back up $4-$5 then to get the profit out you sell and price comes down. since the dump is not yet ended you see the fall continue as before and fall more and more.

that is all natural movement. it doesn't have to self-destruct or whatever. it just needs to reach the bottom where there is a balance between supply and demand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: