Pages:
Author

Topic: each state will create its own token? - page 2. (Read 2122 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 09:04:55 AM
Regarding the token of each country must explain in detail related to the purpose to the public, if at any time the country releases the government must be thorough not only for the sake of sudden or personal interest, I think the community must be guided in advance to be conducive.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 30, 2017, 07:24:55 PM
Hello people!As you consider whether each state to create their own tokens? under its currency?
I cannot stop laughing to think of a time when each and every state starts their own token,who will be using those coins ,even now we have more than thousand tokens and it is really hard to keep track with all the coins and i really do think we have to have some regulation on who can start these tokens and start earning money from thin air.
Exactly what will be the purpose of having their own cryptocurrency? Because I don't see any advantage of having too many cryptocurrency floating around the world. But if a thousand or more cryptocurrencies exist in the future I can only see bad things from making crimes more easier to be done through the web through the possibility of a country's economy falling because of the cryptos' security features.
There will not be a point for those tokens, the general public will not accept them and people like us that know what it is going on are never going to accept to use a coin created by a government we are not dumb the reason we are using bitcoin in the first place is because we no longer believe in the fiat printed by governments and I’m not going to trust a government with printing my crypto either.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 09:58:41 AM
Hello people!As you consider whether each state to create their own tokens? under its currency?
Embarrassed

I don't agree with this. I mean if every state were to have their own tokens, then this will just complicate things. Imagine if you go to a different state, you need to convert your own token to that particular token just for things to work out.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 12:23:09 AM
Having a token in each countries it signifies of what country it came from, is just similar to fiat currency that every country have their own local currency. I think it is not a good idea, because all we need is to have a single currency that make all of us unite not by having a discrimination towards others. Bitcoin currency is enough for us as considered to become a global currency aside from USD.
Activity: 406
October 24, 2017, 11:05:01 PM
This is a good question. The countries have their own money (fiat moneys) and are used everyday. If the crypto would be a currency the whole world would be in a hurry and of course the wealthy nations and the poor would be fair. So the nations will make their own coins so that they will see how much they are at a higher price.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 24, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

I don't think so because no country wants to give a decentralize currency to their citizen and loose the economic control from their hands. And if there is Internet everywhere than it could be accessible from any part of the world. So there is no logic behind create such a vague and useless currency.
Exactly it will not be private in your country inly the fact that it can be access through the used of technology. Why do country need to make their own token? For what purpose? It will just diminished or affect the economy of your country so I think this wont happen. Just like in the philippines they mase a pesobit coin but suddenly it results to a dump of coin.
If the government will make their own country coin then it will become successful but if the creation is done by just a person then the coin will not succeed like what happened in pesobit like you said that it resulted for being a waste. One of the purpose that i think why they will create their own coin is they want to have their own version and to attract their people to just use their own token rather than using the more volatile kind of coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

I don't think so because no country wants to give a decentralize currency to their citizen and loose the economic control from their hands. And if there is Internet everywhere than it could be accessible from any part of the world. So there is no logic behind create such a vague and useless currency.
Exactly it will not be private in your country inly the fact that it can be access through the used of technology. Why do country need to make their own token? For what purpose? It will just diminished or affect the economy of your country so I think this wont happen. Just like in the philippines they mase a pesobit coin but suddenly it results to a dump of coin.
Activity: 364
October 24, 2017, 10:31:11 PM
i don't think that it is a good idea. it is too way impossible because i think government will not allow it to happen. each currency in different countries carries our nationality. though i believe that bitcoins will be popular in each country but creating a token in each state? is a big NO! NO!
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 24, 2017, 10:28:31 PM
If each state has own crypto than what is the difference between fiat and crypto, only difference is digital currency.
As we all know every token has different value for eg. VIB, DAO, EARTh, when people want to use other's state token than they will have to exchange own token into state token. But everything will be done in digitally no paper money anymore.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 24, 2017, 10:14:34 PM
for me i don't think is necessary for every state to create there own token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2017, 10:10:29 PM
it might happening, since putin are agree about making their own altcoin for rusia. this means rusia is prepare for what cryptocurrency would bring to their country. i think this way would drive other country to do the same as what putin might done in the future
Activity: 280
October 24, 2017, 10:04:27 PM
I think in a country that has already received bitcoin, they will create the token itself.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 24, 2017, 09:37:17 PM
That is essentially having 50 different countries, each with their own currency, engage in the same market. Probably not the best way to go about unifying the world under one currency.
I don't really think if that would happen, since a lot of coins created in the market. Maybe it is best if the government will adopt one coin among existing coins in the market rather than making a new one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 09:06:18 PM
Maybe It's come true but each state have respective wisdom and we must respect them. Many state support cryptocurrency but the other refuse cryptocurrency. I think that the different is attractive Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 07:51:23 PM
I cannot stop laughing to think of a time when each and every state starts their own token,who will be using those coins ,even now we have more than thousand tokens and it is really hard to keep track with all the coins and i really do think we have to have some regulation on who can start these tokens and start earning money from thin air.
Exactly what will be the purpose of having their own cryptocurrency? Because I don't see any advantage of having too many cryptocurrency floating around the world. But if a thousand or more cryptocurrencies exist in the future I can only see bad things from making crimes more easier to be done through the web through the possibility of a country's economy falling because of the cryptos' security features.
Yes that can also be a good question, because their altcoin will be centralize and may not be working anywhere else. I think they already have online system in their banks for transaction and having visa card can be use for online shopping in their local shops. they what may made them thinking about creating their own crypto currency.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
October 24, 2017, 07:43:09 PM
Some countrie creating their own tokens because of inflation, they are trying to lessen that or avoiding in order to gain the value of their new currency.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
That is essentially having 50 different countries, each with their own currency, engage in the same market. Probably not the best way to go about unifying the world under one currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 24, 2017, 12:21:59 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
In coming days all government will form new rules and regulations for starting a coin. I think it is not possible to create coin on individual basis they need to get permission from the government sectors. I think it is not possible to create coin on every state of the country.

I think it's already began as Dubai and the likes have started exploring the opportunity of creating their own cryptocurrency which I think will promote Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even further.
If they will create their own cryptocurrency then they will surely get idea to the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in order to make their own and before their create their own cryptocurrency they will promote the use of digital currencies or cryptocurrencies and that is when bitcoin and other crypto will be promoted and that is when the digital era of currency will start in their country.

For me, state will consider creating their own cryptocurrency, there has been numerous attempts to create them in the past, however, I haven't seen anyone being successful. China and Russia already announcement that they are creating a state sponsored coins, however, I'm don't see any difference with bonds or mutual funds. I think they are just creating just to satisfy their citizens who are into crypto's. But I heard that they will have to imposed taxes on them. Russia is planning 13% tax which for me it not good. Although the wealthy can avail of this so call state sponsored crypto coins. So its not beneficial to the masses, the way I see it.
Yes in future we can expect that countries will continue their attempts to create their own altcoin. I think in recent time India also has announced that they are also going to create their own altcoin. But i have doubt that any such altcoin can pass bitcoin, not such coins can overcome bitcoin as bitcoin has the advantage that bitcoin is a decentralize currency, while all such coins created by states do not have such property. they will remain as centralized belonging to specific country.
Activity: 252
October 24, 2017, 11:56:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: