Pages:
Author

Topic: EAGLE Coin- swap from ERC20 to own blockchain with smart contract. TOP exchanges - page 10. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
EAGLE represent the managing power of the blockchain. Total amount of EAGLE is 72 million with 2 decimals. Since the Eagle project focuses on payment system and common fiat moneys use cent terminology, EAGLE uses two decimals after comma for convenient. The total amount of Eagle is the same as the maximum total supply of the old EagleCoin, which is 12 million plus 60 million of previous EaglePay Token planned (in the previous EagleCoin whitepaper). All EAGLE are pre-mined and the EagleCoin (old Eagle) holder will receive new EAGLE in 1 : 6 swap, means 1 old EagleCoin will get 6 new EAGLE.
For clarification of holders -

Eagle will migrate from ERC20 token to independent blockchain, called IronGeekChain. The blockchain is secured by representative nodes which are the representation of all Eagle holders. 

To validate the transaction, IronGeekChain use a consensus mechanism called dBFT (delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerant). A transaction will be valid is it is confirmed by 2/3 of the representative nodes. To generate a block, the consensus mechanism will take 15 – 20 seconds.
The benefits for EAGLE holders are including:

- EAGLE holders can do cold staking and receive BENZ.
- EAGLE will become the main currency used for buying token when an ICO is conducted in Eagle ecosystem. 
- EAGLE will also become the main currency to be paired with other coins when the decentralized exchange is built in Eagle ecosystem. 
- EAGLE holders can receive airdrop when a token is issued in Eagle ecosystem.
IronGeekChain will have the following features:

- Support multiple type of digital asset
- Smart contract which support decentralized application.
- Consensus mechanism
- Quantum resistant
- Cold staking.
- Desktop, mobile, and web wallets.
We are working very hard to show you good result. Stay with us. It will be very good road show.
EagleHolders, we are developing web wallet which has single button to claim BENZ, will be released next month for testing.
Since IronGeekChain we haven't had our White Paper release yet (only Yellow Paper, in purpose to explain what is going on temporary) , so next month we are going to release our White Paper, stay tuned!
Hi EagleHolders, good news for all of us!, EAGLE (ERC20) now available at CoinChangeX (Zero trading fee decentralized exchange) , now you can do trade without fee 😍😍😍
https://mobile.twitter.com/fundyourselfnow/status/999122938161840128
We are waiting for feedbacks from community? What do you think about EagleX project?
We are going to release IronGeekChain Explorer 31st of May 2018
Hi EagleHolders, today we are releasing IronGeekChain Smart Contract demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALB_wgdx2dc&feature=youtu.be , this will proof that SmartContract can be run on the top of IronGeekChain which can support decentralized application and many more. Happy watching!
EagleHolders, we are developing web wallet which has single button to claim BENZ, will be released next month for testing
I have a small amount of Eaglecoin. I would like to know how to switch to the new Blockchain? Will this be reported on social networks or telegram? I think these questions are of interest not only to me.

We will announce about it later. Stay tuned, comunity will be informed
New coin will have a separate blockchain, to have a masternode you should have at least 500 BENZ coins. We have desktop version of our wallet and you can took part in test of coin. Devs will provide to you 1000 New coins for free
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
Hi All, both Mercatox and Stocks.exchange are in maintenance mode for EAGLE, however we still can do trade on https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EAGLE-ETH

you are going to swap EAGLE tokens . so if we buy ERC version of EAGLE then how we will replace them with EAGLE Coin .
is there any tutorial or procedure for the same ?

also what will be the total supply , circulating supply , supply for miners/masternodes , and ratio of swapping .
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
I have a small amount of Eaglecoin. I would like to know how to switch to the new Blockchain? Will this be reported on social networks or telegram? I think these questions are of interest not only to me.
Hi All, both Mercatox and Stocks.exchange are in maintenance mode for EAGLE, however we still can do trade on https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/EAGLE-ETH
Swap of coins will be announced soon.
For your information, our next task is finishing the block explorer. You can report any suspicious thing that you found during testing the app by sending email to us: [email protected] subject: Bug Report , please provide step to reproduce it. Reward will be given depends the impact of the flaw.
Pages:
Jump to: