Pages:
Author

Topic: Early coins movement ? - page 3. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 421
June 08, 2023, 05:48:22 AM
Oh Jonny walker finally opened s/he wallet. Most old wallets are being abandoned by the owners long ago. Maybe they kept it as a long term investment which finally paid off.  I think new generation investors should learn from this as it can be a good teacher or point to learn from. Atbthe early stage these investors bought or mined and kept for a longer time believing their investment to pay back after a long time and here this particular investor took profit not just profit but a good amount of money for holding a long time.
OP your points are quite alright maybe a good follow up might reveal more to the wallet activities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 673
June 08, 2023, 05:41:46 AM
Maybe this could actually be someone who has long lost access to the wallet but just recently recovered it and decided to move the funds to a safer destination. It might just be an upgrade in wallet security since all funds are moved into a single address that does not belong to an exchange.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
June 08, 2023, 05:28:17 AM
A transaction of 1432.92 btc happened today https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/1E6nViR5Xv1wyNXg87SamvtLJ5TyXuksLC .

The odd thing about this address is it ( almost ) contains block rewards from early days , specifically first reward is from block #2718 which is less than a month since launch . Only 2 transactions are not block rewards , a 0.01 btc and a 32.91 btc . All the other are coinbase rewards of 50 btc .

Did satoshi came back to spend his coins ? A very early miner or an early OTC buyer decided to take profits ?

Time will tell . I'll try to dig more to see if i can find anything . Any opinions or findings are appreciated .

Pages:
Jump to: