Pages:
Author

Topic: Early Mined 2009 Bitcoin Block Addresses 50BTC Mined - page 2. (Read 1069 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 64
₿ THE CHANGE
...and wouldn't actually creating tangible NFTs of those addreses (put all information visually attractive in a housing together to use something like the hype around Jack Dorsey's twitter-post auction to finally sell them) bring in way more than only selling the blank privKeys?

A market for used keys, hmm? I learn something new each & every day... There might be a market for "coinbase transaction"-privKeys for aforementioned 50BTC blocks... WHY NOT?

There for sure are some interesting addresses out there, e.g.: addresses where big heist amounts were stored on and Satoshi him-/her-/themselves got 'some' interesting ones, too^^

May we know, how many keys and from which block height the keys are that you are offering? A pubKey probably will help.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 3440
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hi MinedBitcoins, more for my curiosity, did you have an idea at what price can be traded a single address? have you already sold some?
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello,

Looking to sell private keys to Early Mined Bitcoin block addresses.

These addresses all mined 50 Bitcoins each, these are very early mined Bitcoin Blocks from 2009.

The Bitcoin has already been spent long ago.

If you would like a signed message, private message me.
Pages:
Jump to: