Pages:
Author

Topic: Early Semi-Retirement - page 2. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2012, 12:48:08 PM
Now, tipping cows are just mean man!

What if somebody tipped you upside down while sleeping!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 873
November 09, 2012, 05:50:15 AM
First thing, which I know is untrue but, when I get drunk I'll try out is cow tipping

cows don't particularly like that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
November 08, 2012, 10:45:57 PM
If I retired I'd be traveling all over the place, not on a bicycle, but on some kind of jet-powered flying machine.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029
Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!
November 08, 2012, 08:00:27 PM
If you have any talent become a writer.

Run Bitcoin accepting business from home.

Learn computer programming and start writing software. The programmers are always in short supply.

Get a pilot's license and run cargo from South America for Silk Road.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
November 08, 2012, 05:24:26 PM
Take up a profitable hobby/interest?

It might be fun and budget enhancing to learn how to operate a crane or get licensed to do something few people do. I have thought that if I had a billion $ (or BTC) I would go the firefighter academy then become a Mayan history expert then learn Chinese, etc. Occasionally I might make a buck pursuing my interests. 
legendary
Activity: 1018
November 08, 2012, 05:16:02 PM
So Im 30, and I am planning on an early semi-retirement, atleast for a few years.
Decided to go to the country side and live a slow paced life style with my wife and kids.

First thing, which I know is untrue but, when I get drunk I'll try out is cow tipping

Next things I might try well, jogging to the beach or using a bicycle, haven't decided yet.

Swimming at the beaches, several about 5 min drive or 20 min walk away.

Well, quality time with the wife and kids, except when I am doing some drunken cow tipping.

there is a nice surfing beach near where I am planning to move, about an hour away, so might take up that sport.

Any other ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: