Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.00015 BTC in 30 seconds - super easy task - page 7. (Read 6330 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
1. Visit this site —> https://kopywritingkourse.com/wp-content/uploads/so-long-suckers.png
2. Write here your wallet address or pm me and you will get paid 0.00015 BTC

*I can check if you have really completed the task.
completed
wallet address : 1ouhzRU4nremk3BX7tP7A4E3iUr3GUBXG
sent you a pm
You clearly haven't been reading the rest of the thread huh? This is a complete scam, you will never get the payment.

Oh... I see what you're doing. That's damn dirty hahahahahaha.

My wallet address is 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK, interested in seeing how you pay the fees.
So you are supporting what he is doing?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
1. Visit this site —> https://kopywritingkourse.com/wp-content/uploads/so-long-suckers.png
2. Write here your wallet address or pm me and you will get paid 0.00015 BTC

*I can check if you have really completed the task.
completed
wallet address : 1ouhzRU4nremk3BX7tP7A4E3iUr3GUBXG
sent you a pm
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Oh... I see what you're doing. That's damn dirty hahahahahaha.

My wallet address is 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK, interested in seeing how you pay the fees.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
done this job dude...
Wallet address: 1BZBjLbWheTUyskEHpUsBdXjVi9KY37zuK
Wait for get payment  Wink
wish you are not a cheater  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Thank you for helping me destroy an enemy adsense account ! Keep clicking  Cool Cool Cool

WTF Huh
Activity: 20
Thank you for helping me destroy an enemy adsense account ! Keep clicking  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Sure, just a joke or shit ~no pay, cant beleive ~
Activity: 90
Another newbie  job likely to result in no pay. None of the older members have confirmed payment by op. This looks like a scam job by yet another newbie. I am out of here. Ciao
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Reported to Google Adsense with a link to this Op.

It's fucktards like this Op that ruin Adsense for us legit marketers.

That's why i asked the op if this is his own blog. It could be some kind of "revenge" by doing this just to screw someone else's adsense account. I hope this is not the case here... Otherwise, the owner of the blog somehow should be warned of what is going on here.
Activity: 26
Reported to Google Adsense with a link to this Op.

It's fucktards like this Op that ruin Adsense for us legit marketers.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
New account vouching for another new account is probably his alt account, wait for older member to confirm payment or just ignore this task.
This topic has been up for such a long time and still no senior members have confirmed payment. Only newbies that are most likely alts of the OP.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
New account vouching for another new account is probably his alt account, wait for older member to confirm payment or just ignore this task.
Activity: 40
Clicked the advertisements.

My Bitcoin address is: 3CeGBo2wE7icooqGC6vpNkwsNfLXd9v5rf

I hope this isn't a scam and you actually pay.
Activity: 322
I do not know about you but i really GOT PAID !!!
SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are clearly an alt of the OP and are just making fake rumours. You haven't paid anyone yet OP. Wtf are you doing?
Activity: 16
I do not know about you but i really GOT PAID !!!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
His intention is clear and hes just just soliciting clicks. Just ignore it guys, the more views on his posts the more more members are attracted.
Activity: 70
I just paid those who have really done the task !
Well ive done all the task but i didnt receive my wallet
3ERpbTudKGwU2kN3fwmQTSDuq8t9AeHwXm I clicked all ADS!

I have proof that you did not completed the task. Do it again !
What proof are you talking about? How can you tell who has and who hasn't clicked the ads. That's right, there is no way. It is not like you have out ips and can see who accesses your site and who doesn't. Get out of here you idiot.
I already clicked it 2x but you didnt pay me so please pay me or get out of here we all know your tactiques
He is clearly just trying to make you click the ads more and more. It just gives him more money. I would stop doing it as this is clearly a scam now.
Well thank you for your concerned. i know now what he will trying to do i will just ignore this thread from now on. thank you

What proof are you talking about? How can you tell who has and who hasn't clicked the ads. That's right, there is no way. It is not like you have out ips and can see who accesses your site and who doesn't. Get out of here you idiot.
I already clicked it 2x but you didnt pay me so please pay me or get out of here we all know your tactiques
He is clearly just trying to make you click the ads more and more. It just gives him more money. I would stop doing it as this is clearly a scam now.
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: