Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn .001 or more from easy gig.... CLOSED . SEE MY LAST POST - page 2. (Read 1096 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I need some info for companies. I need company name , email, phone number , and fax numbers put into an excel spread sheet. I will give you a list of companies and you will need to go to their website and gather this information. For every 10 entries you will receive .001 . You can do more, in multiples of 10, however you must declare how many companies you are doing at the start.
Company name - phone - email - fax

i aso can do this tasks, if you have some work for me send me a PM

How many would you like to do? Please state the number and also your address for payment so I can keep this as transparent as possible

i can make up to 50-100 companies, my address is this   1K96vkMrpbRLTFZX3ydGLc8X7EAzxJGZAV
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I need some info for companies. I need company name , email, phone number , and fax numbers put into an excel spread sheet. I will give you a list of companies and you will need to go to their website and gather this information. For every 10 entries you will receive .001 . You can do more, in multiples of 10, however you must declare how many companies you are doing at the start.

How many would you like to do? Please state the number and also your address for payment so I can keep this as transparent as possible
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Done 1st set...now how to proceed for payout?

Have you sent attached file to email? Please do so I will randomly check s few companies to make sure real info was provided and provide me your bitcoin address in this thread
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Done 1st set...now how to proceed for payout?
I need some for companies. I need company name , email, phone number , and fax numbers put into an excel spread sheet. I will give you a list of companies and you will need to go to their website and gather this information. For every 10 entries you will receive .001 . You can do more, in multiples of 10, however you must declare how many companies you are doing at the start.

I can do for you more than 50 companies but what about the payment option, i can do this work with escrow if its ok then give me the full details , i will do it for you.

Escrow is very welcomed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I need some for companies. I need company name , email, phone number , and fax numbers put into an excel spread sheet. I will give you a list of companies and you will need to go to their website and gather this information. For every 10 entries you will receive .001 . You can do more, in multiples of 10, however you must declare how many companies you are doing at the start.

I can do for you more than 50 companies but what about the payment option, i can do this work with escrow if its ok then give me the full details , i will do it for you.
send me the list please

How many would you like to do? It will be just s list of companies only. I will then tell you where to start in it

i will try 10 companies
its only gather this " Company name - phone - email - fax " right ?

if there is no fax / phone maybe i want another companies .

Phone and email are most important I am just going to pm list of companies for you to do as I want to keep track
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
am interested please give me a list of 10.
Activity: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
send me the list please

How many would you like to do? It will be just s list of companies only. I will then tell you where to start in it

i will try 10 companies
its only gather this " Company name - phone - email - fax " right ?

if there is no fax / phone maybe i want another companies .
send me the list please

Pages:
Jump to: