Pages:
Author

Topic: earn 0.5 btc - page 5. (Read 41169 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
July 20, 2016, 04:49:20 AM
Think of bitcoin as your normal local currency. How would you get $350 a month? Off the top of my head, I can list a couple.

1. Work on a day job. Working at my local Macdonalds (which I don'tdo), I can make $20+ a month, meaning it'll take me about 18 hours of work, and if I work 6 hours a day, I can make 0.5 BTC easily.

2. Freelance Jobs. If you have any skills at all, like writing, drawing, Digital design, advertising, media, and especially coding, you can do quick tasks and based on how rare and hard your skill is to obtain, people will pay tons.

3. Do tasks for people.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 20, 2016, 04:15:30 AM
If you have some talents or skills you can signup at xbtcfreelancer you can earn there beyond 0.5 BTC

Yeah it would be easy to get a 0.5 if someone has the skills. but it's really such a talent, and not everyone can do.

if I might just be able to get it from the signature campaign, gambling, trading and giveaway.

0.5 btc is easy when you have expertise on such things that are related to digital world. Ex. web developing. If you have these type of skills then lots of money awaits you, Your correct, most of us dont have these skills thats why its hard for us even to save up to 0.5 btc.. It could take time to reach this amount.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
July 20, 2016, 03:23:47 AM
If you have some talents or skills you can signup at xbtcfreelancer you can earn there beyond 0.5 BTC

Yeah it would be easy to get a 0.5 if someone has the skills. but it's really such a talent, and not everyone can do.

if I might just be able to get it from the signature campaign, gambling, trading and giveaway.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 02:42:22 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 20, 2016, 02:37:50 AM
So basically hermanhs09 has found his own way to earn 0.5 BTC in 7 days. It's spamming the boards and posting 1000 posts in 5 days. That's ~200 posts per day. Does he even sleep? 1400 posts in 7 days x 0.25 each + the daily bonus, he surely have 0.5 BTC per week. Let us see if Namworld (the campaign manager) would pay his senseless posts. It only takes him seconds/minutes to make a post. That's the problem with signature campaigns that doesn't have a maximum post limit, people just post any word that comes out of their mind and don't care what other people would say about the behaviour.

That would entirely depend on a sig camp itself. Some allow spamming and some require a little higher quality posts. but if he can post that many *quality posts then, damn,  he may go and create a few more accounts here and joina sig camp.

Someone obviously cannot do 1400 posts in a week, and if he does it then the posts would surely not be constructive at all, because you will not have enough time even to think and read the posts before you write yours and that would surely cause you spam posts as you are just trying to reach your post target and not thinking about the post you are doing at the moment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 19, 2016, 02:08:09 PM
So basically hermanhs09 has found his own way to earn 0.5 BTC in 7 days. It's spamming the boards and posting 1000 posts in 5 days. That's ~200 posts per day. Does he even sleep? 1400 posts in 7 days x 0.25 each + the daily bonus, he surely have 0.5 BTC per week. Let us see if Namworld (the campaign manager) would pay his senseless posts. It only takes him seconds/minutes to make a post. That's the problem with signature campaigns that doesn't have a maximum post limit, people just post any word that comes out of their mind and don't care what other people would say about the behaviour.

That would entirely depend on a sig camp itself. Some allow spamming and some require a little higher quality posts. but if he can post that many *quality posts then, damn,  he may go and create a few more accounts here and joina sig camp.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2016, 02:01:59 PM
0.5 btc is quiet a high amount per month specially after we have seen good price increase in last couple of months.I thought i would get to know some ways to earn btc in this thread when i read the topic.The most common answer is i think signature campaign.But not possible to earn that much amount with signature campaign.
yeah, but it depends on what type of job do you choose.
If you do programming,0,5 btc is actually almost nothing after 1 month,but you can also earn more than 0,5 per month choosing good sig campaining.

How much are you earning with coinroll, posting 1000 posts in 5 days?

I was told  "The (coinroll) campaign is 0.25 usd per post, and 0.0005 usd * total posts daily.
(i don't understand the "0.0005 usd * total posts daily" bit)
Looks like $50 per day. $250 for 1000 posts.
Will coinroll really pay that much?

Can we all do this?

But in such cases user might get negative trust rating which will harmful for membership status and for campaigning. As many of advertiser dont approve sig campaign with negative trust rating user.

Just type single word makes no sense even advertiser will also think before making payment.

If you want to actively participate in signature campaign  then you need to contribute qualitatively which can take you long way in any campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 19, 2016, 01:46:30 PM
Those who believe in Bitcoin right from the start are so lucky because of the value of the Bitcoin right now. Yes, if one can be a good trader then I guess you can make a living from just trading with Bitcoin but it's very risky as for me because the value is just so unpredictable, but if you learn to trade then I guess you can make a good prediction in trading with your Bitcoin. 0.5 bitcoin is already a good amount but something that is not easy to get.
Your right bitcoin is unpredictable holding is always the best to do and making a profit when the price of bitcoin is high..
And yeah better to trade it because 0.5 btc can be make a huge amount if you use it for trading..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
July 19, 2016, 01:31:26 PM
Make a blog and accepts ads on your blog for bitcoin, do social media tasks, offer products and services, click faucets, click ptc sites and get enough posts on here to run a signature campaign. When you get good at all these find coins in the digital currency section to either trade or invest in, sell to make a profit and rinse and repeat. Smiley

You can mine with good invest too,also try to get trading tips
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
July 19, 2016, 01:25:17 PM
0.5 btc is quiet a high amount per month specially after we have seen good price increase in last couple of months.I thought i would get to know some ways to earn btc in this thread when i read the topic.The most common answer is i think signature campaign.But not possible to earn that much amount with signature campaign.
yeah, but it depends on what type of job do you choose.
If you do programming,0,5 btc is actually almost nothing after 1 month,but you can also earn more than 0,5 per month choosing good sig campaining.

How much are you earning with coinroll, posting 1000 posts in 5 days?

I was told  "The (coinroll) campaign is 0.25 usd per post, and 0.0005 usd * total posts daily.
(i don't understand the "0.0005 usd * total posts daily" bit)
Looks like $50 per day. $250 for 1000 posts.
Will coinroll really pay that much?

Can we all do this?

But in such cases user might get negative trust rating which will harmful for membership status and for campaigning. As many of advertiser dont approve sig campaign with negative trust rating user.

Just type single word makes no sense even advertiser will also think before making payment.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 19, 2016, 10:45:19 AM
Those who believe in Bitcoin right from the start are so lucky because of the value of the Bitcoin right now. Yes, if one can be a good trader then I guess you can make a living from just trading with Bitcoin but it's very risky as for me because the value is just so unpredictable, but if you learn to trade then I guess you can make a good prediction in trading with your Bitcoin. 0.5 bitcoin is already a good amount but something that is not easy to get.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
July 16, 2016, 05:06:41 AM
You can join a signature campaign to earn it . and you follow the rules in sig. to get a 0.5 we all know that you is high value and it easy to get
You will need 5 hero member accounts to earn that 0.5 btc in month, and they must registered in a high rate signature campaign.
But im pretty sure 5 accounts is too hard to  manage.

why you only focus at signature campaign ? why not other way like bitcoin trading? i think 0.5btc is easy if you are the pro trader with high capital.
Trading is not that easy thing you will be needing a lot of high experiences and time investments and to earn 0.5 you obviously need good capital !
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
July 16, 2016, 04:27:20 AM
he just needs to get the money,you give it to him,he deposits in some gambling site and do all in on 2x payout to get it fast Cheesy

But that's not 100% sure win, of course. The chances of you losing all that money is the same as when you're the one who placed the bet. Not sure why would you have to give it to your friend first if you yourself can place the bet.

Of course he is an addict,it is just stupid to rely on gambling at any point.

But it's also pretty stupid to rely on somebody else when you can do it yourself. People who are giving money so other people can give you profits are people who are too lazy to do the actual work by themselves. You should know that your "friend" can run away your 0.5BTC, right? You can't trust people nowadays specially in the bitcoin world unless you know that certain person in real life and even if he scam you, he can never get away from it in real life.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 16, 2016, 04:13:04 AM
You can join a signature campaign to earn it . and you follow the rules in sig. to get a 0.5 we all know that you is high value and it easy to get
You will need 5 hero member accounts to earn that 0.5 btc in month, and they must registered in a high rate signature campaign.

why you only focus at signature campaign ? why not other way like bitcoin trading? i think 0.5btc is easy if you are the pro trader with high capital.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
July 16, 2016, 03:33:12 AM
there are several ways to get 0.5/month. if you want to get it for free, to be honest it was pretty difficult to do, and if that happens, it may take a great luck from a giveaway or promotion of gambling sites.

but if you have the capital, it is easy to earn 0.5/month. trade is the right way.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2016, 03:01:51 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
July 15, 2016, 11:53:53 PM
Hi,
i'm still paying 0.1 BTC/REF (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-become-a-cat-reseller-0015-for-you-for-any-referral-1394845) even after the bitcoin value increase.

So find me 5 customers and you will get your 0.5 BTC /Month  Grin Grin
it's nice idea, can i get 1 free licensi for promotion? so i can try it before promote to my friend, maybe some of my trader friend interesrested to use C.A.T
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 15, 2016, 07:47:38 PM
Hahaha i know a friend,if you would ask him about making 0,5 bitcoin really fast he would say it is nothing hard to do for him.
he just needs to get the money,you give it to him,he deposits in some gambling site and do all in on 2x payout to get it fast Cheesy
Of course he is an addict,it is just stupid to rely on gambling at any point.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2016, 01:59:47 PM
Hi bro you cant earn 200$ first month if you dont want invest some money but if you invest some money you cant earn 0.5 btc.If you want just pm me and I will send you in pm poker site link where you can play poker tournament for free for big real money prizes .That site accept bitcoin money so if you join you will be suprised how that site is great.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
July 15, 2016, 01:50:02 PM
Hi,
i'm still paying 0.1 BTC/REF (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-become-a-cat-reseller-0015-for-you-for-any-referral-1394845) even after the bitcoin value increase.

So find me 5 customers and you will get your 0.5 BTC /Month  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: