Pages:
Author

Topic: EARN $10 DAILY ON AUTOPILOT - page 5. (Read 4142 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
December 10, 2015, 11:58:46 AM
I received the guide in the OP. To be honest it's not a very impressive method, but with some effort it could work. It contains a couple of links to help you get started, but imo it could've been better.

What kind of effort do you mean? Setup-effort, of continuous effort? Smiley And OP claims that it works on "auto-pilot" would that be a fair thing to claim?

TBH the guide I received didn't go into detail, so I'm not 100% sure. From what I understand the technique described needs a setup effort but also some effort to maintain things up and running.

I see, but is the guide detailed enough or is there a lot of guesswork involved?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 10:29:45 AM
I received the guide in the OP. To be honest it's not a very impressive method, but with some effort it could work. It contains a couple of links to help you get started, but imo it could've been better.

What kind of effort do you mean? Setup-effort, of continuous effort? Smiley And OP claims that it works on "auto-pilot" would that be a fair thing to claim?

TBH the guide I received didn't go into detail, so I'm not 100% sure. From what I understand the technique described needs a setup effort but also some effort to maintain things up and running.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
December 10, 2015, 09:29:41 AM

You only need some setup effort, it is really easy but there is one small issue and I hope the OP can PM me and fix this issue, it isn't a big issue but it is the helpfull to earn for real!
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
December 10, 2015, 09:28:12 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 08:55:04 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 10, 2015, 08:03:45 AM
Who bought it? Not scam?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 10, 2015, 08:02:57 AM
I would also like to buy a copy of this ebook. Please PM me. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 243
December 10, 2015, 07:59:42 AM
i would like to buy one Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
December 10, 2015, 05:29:27 AM
please send me details. i will pay with btc

i will also give a review on this
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Trash&Burn [TBC]★
December 10, 2015, 05:00:27 AM
Did you invent this method,or you`re just copying?
Activity: 392
December 10, 2015, 03:37:33 AM
Does this method work worldwide?
Yes.

Any review from those who asked for a vouched copy?
3 already (worhiper, letyouearn & friutsbasket) asked and so far none of them posted a review or even an initial review  Undecided
Sorry man, I was sleeping and I just read the book. It is profitable for sure and it will work but I think the OP should edit the ebook and explain some little bit more details. If he does that, then this book will really work, I am 100% sure!

Thanks for the vouch copy noel!
Thank you for your review, some people including myself get bored reading many pages book that is why i made just one page book but i will answer all question via support.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
December 10, 2015, 03:24:18 AM
3 already (worhiper, letyouearn & friutsbasket) asked and so far none of them posted a review or even an initial review  Undecided
Sorry man, I was sleeping and I just read the book. It is profitable for sure and it will work but I think the OP should edit the ebook and explain some little bit more details. If he does that, then this book will really work, I am 100% sure!

Thanks for the vouch copy noel!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 10, 2015, 03:08:21 AM
Does this method work worldwide?
December 10, 2015, 02:59:54 AM
@ player514, i have already answered that question kindly check the thread.

@ btcmasterZ check the thread for other answers
do you test it?
how earn $ / day ?
really work? yes
Activity: 210
December 10, 2015, 02:56:15 AM
3 already (worhiper, letyouearn & friutsbasket) asked and so far none of them posted a review or even an initial review  Undecided
No review yet but i hope to read their reviews later in the day though i do not blame them because whoever receive the method will like to set it up instantly because it is so easy to setup and the money is real.

Yup, waiting on reviews also. You say autopilot right? How long does it take to get those 10$? Do you need to invest? Can you repeat it over and over again?
Can you repeat it over and over again? yes
Do you need to invest? if you like though not compulsory
How long does it take to get those 10$? 24 hours
You say autopilot right? yes

do you test it?
how earn $ / day ?
really work?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 10, 2015, 02:49:07 AM
No review yet but i hope to read their reviews later in the day though i do not blame them because whoever receive the method will like to set it up instantly because it is so easy to setup and the money is real.

Yup, waiting on reviews also. You say autopilot right? How long does it take to get those 10$? Do you need to invest? Can you repeat it over and over again?

Do you get btc or paypal back?
December 10, 2015, 02:32:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 10, 2015, 02:21:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
December 10, 2015, 02:21:21 AM
How much did you earn from this? Not from selling the pdf or ebook but by using the method and can you at least show a screenshot of the total amout you earned already if its possible? You may blur some confidential information if you want. This may put more interest to your ebook.
December 10, 2015, 02:04:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: