Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 10% On Your Deposits~! PYRAMINING Referrals Here! - page 18. (Read 18912 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
thanks for the links, will look into it/possibly sign up
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I agree it's poorly named but the concept is sound!
Activity: 25
I don't think this is going to end well for anyone not at the top of the "non-scam" pyramid.
I am happy with the incvestment.  Do a little investigation, see if the concept checks out and then go for it!

Activity: 560
epic scam #12837120938 seems to be off to a good start

"oh noes, i have to put money in to something to make money? must be a scam!!"

reading up and stuff and researching a little hurts Tongue
There is no point arguing as you will not accept a differing point of view.  Its up to others to make up their own minds!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
epic scam #12837120938 seems to be off to a good start
That's the other way to do it.  Drip feed your funds in! There are many techniques to maximise your returns, which I can share with you. Simply join via one of my links.
Activity: 560
Well tbh its up to you to do your own due diligence.

From my perspective, pirateat40 had no investment model, hew would not explain what he was doing with the funds and offered no insight into where the profit came from.

Pyramining has a credible model and the figures stack up.  I have full confidence in this enterprise.  The only thing that could impact on it, is when ASIC hits the market and he has already expalined how he will address this.

Having said that, you should never invest all your eggs in one basket, so I would not sugguest that you pile all your funds into Pyramining. 

I for one belive this is a decent, enduring (as long as mining is profiatable) enterprise that is well worth investing in.

But thats just me.  You will need to make your own mind up!

+1
seems like a pretty nice investment, instead of hoarding my coins, i throw 50% of what i mine every week in there and watch it grow slowly, 10btc so far  Grin
Well tbh its up to you to do your own due diligence.

From my perspective, pirateat40 had no investment model, hew would not explain what he was doing with the funds and offered no insight into where the profit came from.

Pyramining has a credible model and the figures stack up.  I have full confidence in this enterprise.  The only thing that could impact on it, is when ASIC hits the market and he has already expalined how he will address this.

Having said that, you should never invest all your eggs in one basket, so I would not sugguest that you pile all your funds into Pyramining. 

I for one belive this is a decent, enduring (as long as mining is profiatable) enterprise that is well worth investing in.

But thats just me.  You will need to make your own mind up!
Activity: 2
But how do we know pyramining is not going to go the way of the Pirateat40?
Its no scam.  All the money invested, buys mining equipment and returns are paid out from BTC that have been mined.  10% would be a high figure for a weekly retun (and would be a scam- look at pirateat40) however this does not offer that.  It offers 10% return on top of your investment, when it has been mined.

You can think of it as renting mining equipment for those who pay a lot for electricity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I spent like a few seconds skimming through this but my spidey hakka sense is telling me this is some sort of scam innit? I mean, it looks like it's more profitable to give out referral links than anything else. Oh and 10% is a very high number in the financial world, you can't get this without taking on a significant amount of risk. If it's a guaranteed 10% then it defo is a scam. I don't want to burst anybody's bubble, I could be all wrong about this but this is just my 0.02BTC for yer all.
Possible but less beneficial, depending on the amount deposited!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hello there!

Of course you do.  I know this.  Once you have joine d and deposited then I. Will rejoin via your link and deposit below you, giving you an increased bonus.
Would't be more easy joining via your own referral links? It's allowed Roll Eyes

Of course you do.  I know this.  Once you have joine d and deposited then I. Will rejoin via your link and deposit below you, giving you an increased bonus.
Activity: 6
I love the FAQ for this:

"Is [Pyramining] a pyramid scheme?"
"It is not."

Odd choice of name then.
Pages:
Jump to: