Pages:
Author

Topic: EARN BITCOIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE ,UP TO 0.1BTC A MONTH, ONLY 30 SLOTS LEFT - page 3. (Read 28670 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Now.Is there free slot?
Can I join?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
yeah everything is too confused, not done right at all, i'm asking to get out of this, still no response, i'll terminate it myself, if i lost my payment for this month, will be fine

ok, slot are limited on the other campaign, take this post as my departure, i'll remove this sign now

if i can take my payment until now, it would be good, otherwise no problem
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
I signed up for this campaign on 5th sept 2014. I got my first payment on 5th oct 2012. In november the payment did not come until 14th november 2014. now it is 6th december 2014, I assume I am not getting paid on the 5th any more and that I will receive payment on or around the 14th of december 2014. is this correct? what is your payment schedual? also, if you move the payment date, I am actually being cheated out of 10 days rent, about 30% of promised month's income. keep moving the pay date foreward and you wont have to pay anyone at all.

get your shit together guys.
It took him 6 days to pay me for the first month, the second month I did not get payed at all, hence his negative feedback.
He's just another piece of crap which thinks he can get away with everything he does.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
I signed up for this campaign on 5th sept 2014. I got my first payment on 5th oct 2012. In november the payment did not come until 14th november 2014. now it is 6th december 2014, I assume I am not getting paid on the 5th any more and that I will receive payment on or around the 14th of december 2014. is this correct? what is your payment schedual? also, if you move the payment date, I am actually being cheated out of 10 days rent, about 30% of promised month's income. keep moving the pay date foreward and you wont have to pay anyone at all.

get your shit together guys.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
there is some slot left?
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can i terminate my signature now, and get paid now? i need to move to another one?
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
I dont think i every posted in here dont think i got a payment from last month, am i still on the list

edit: did i not have 50 posts last month?

The list is on the first page, and your on it, re-enrolled for this month.   So if you were re-enrolled, strange that you weren't paid.
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
Is it available for join?
Activity: 574
I dont think i every posted in here dont think i got a payment from last month, am i still on the list

edit: did i not have 50 posts last month?
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
Of course I'm continuing for next month Smiley Payment is always fast and hassle-free! Very much appreciated!

FUR11
1145 Posts
Address: 15Exb845QHiF5CvMQgXtS1PwFALF4kCavC
Activity: 308
Is there an open slot for me? A full member?  Let me know would love to join!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
i'd love to get in on this. always liked asicminer product.

slot open? and bonus for legendary member?

seems like i missed it for this month. sigh.
I <3 VW Beetles
Wait, we didnt have to re-apply, did we? I really hope we didn't.....

I am afraid you are wrong here. It seems you need to make a new enrollment post after getting paid if you want to continue joining the campaign.

How to join:  
1. Put the code below in your profile signature.
2. Post here with your bitcoin address and forum post count
3. Do not remove your signature or edit your initial post for 30 days.
4. If you want to continue for another month, simply make another post 30 days later.

He does not implement the rule. The 50 listed on the first page have all been enrolled for the next month. Anyone looking to join have to wait for a month for a spot to open up.
Apparently he doesn't give a single fuck about a negative feedback. I'm gonna find out if he is the owner and if not contact that person.
This is stupid.
Activity: 639
Wait, we didnt have to re-apply, did we? I really hope we didn't.....

I am afraid you are wrong here. It seems you need to make a new enrollment post after getting paid if you want to continue joining the campaign.

How to join:  
1. Put the code below in your profile signature.
2. Post here with your bitcoin address and forum post count
3. Do not remove your signature or edit your initial post for 30 days.
4. If you want to continue for another month, simply make another post 30 days later.

He does not implement the rule. The 50 listed on the first page have all been enrolled for the next month. Anyone looking to join have to wait for a month for a spot to open up.
I <3 VW Beetles
After waiting another day on a reaction to my new PM and reading other members also having comminucation problems I have decided to give him negative feedback.

If this gets resolved (meaning giving 50% of whats owed, 0.05BTC) I will remove it immidiatly. I don't like giving negative feedback but this guy is really trying to ignore me Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks for the 3rd successful month with you! I appreciate being in a campaign that continually pays out month after month. Hopefully I will be Senior by next month!
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
If you guys really want to know you need to check who re-enrolled (posted) here since Nov 1st and check who didn't. Then maybe you find a free slot and can take it directly. Keep in mind that people will still have time to post here to re-enlist so doing it now will probably be irrelevant. Your best bet is to do it a couple days before the end of Nov and point out who missed to post and try to claim their spot.
Activity: 308
Is this sig campaign open still?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Are there any posts free ?
Let me know ASAP , so i can sign up
Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: