Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn Bitcoins by doing Captchas! [Easy & Newbie Friendly] [0.008 BTC / 2000] - page 19. (Read 28359 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Is possible join without installa a software? You have one version only browser ? Because i use a computer work and i can't add new software  Grin

Qlinkgroup work is not possible on browser. It is compulsory to download the software " qlink client " and work on it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
Is possible join without installa a software? You have one version only browser ? Because i use a computer work and i can't add new software  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks.
I just wanted to tell to everyone that I received my first payment from BitcoinStriker last night for doing Captchas , I can confirm that he does pay and its legit guys , for those who have doubt , you may join him now , his very helpful and always replies and helps you if there is a problem , thank you BitcoinStriker for my 1st payment , looking forward to more payments Smiley

Thanks for the feedback Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I just wanted to tell to everyone that I received my first payment from BitcoinStriker last night for doing Captchas , I can confirm that he does pay and its legit guys , for those who have doubt , you may join him now , his very helpful and always replies and helps you if there is a problem , thank you BitcoinStriker for my 1st payment , looking forward to more payments Smiley
I am the one who knocks.
Added another statement saying where you can check how many captchas you have done and other information!  Grin

Hi can you please check because I cant install this client, it say some software is missing to install this software.

Mate, you need to download the latest version of Microsoft Dot Net Framework for running any captcha typing software. Download it and qlinkgroup client will work on your PC.

can you please send me the link of that software, i dont understand it.

thanks

Sure friend. Here is the safe download link for Microsoft dot net Framework .

http://filehippo.com/download_dotnet_framework_4/

Thanks for your help dear. I will download and install it. Now can you please tell me that Can i also add people and earn money from them like OP is doing? I will only get paid from the OP when I reached 800 captchas?
I dont have skype

You get paid from me for the captchas you do, but you can only get paid if you do 800 captchas until Thursday, if you do 5000 captchas I will pay you the 5000 captchas but if you do only 799 I cant pay you.
To add people to earn money like I am doing you need to buy either Here or you can PM me.

thanks for your reply, yeah i want to buy one admin panel. can you please tell me in pm that how much you are making profit from us. so that i can also made a mind to attract more people

thanks

PM'd!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Added another statement saying where you can check how many captchas you have done and other information!  Grin

Hi can you please check because I cant install this client, it say some software is missing to install this software.

Mate, you need to download the latest version of Microsoft Dot Net Framework for running any captcha typing software. Download it and qlinkgroup client will work on your PC.

thanks

Thanks for your help dear. I will download and install it. Now can you please tell me that Can i also add people and earn money from them like OP is doing? I will only get paid from the OP when I reached 800 captchas?
I dont have skype

You get paid from me for the captchas you do, but you can only get paid if you do 800 captchas until Thursday, if you do 5000 captchas I will pay you the 5000 captchas but if you do only 799 I cant pay you.
To add people to earn money like I am doing you need to buy either Here or you can PM me.

thanks for your reply, yeah i want to buy one admin panel. can you please tell me in pm that how much you are making profit from us. so that i can also made a mind to attract more people

thanks
I am the one who knocks.
Payments done to who went over the 800 captcha mark this week!

Happy earnings!
I am the one who knocks.
For now i use other service and pay daily, with fee, you have idea to change this options and pay daily and not one time to week ?

I receive the payment from QlinkGroup every Thursday/Friday thus I can only pay you after I get paid, but in the long run I think we can figure something out Smiley
legendary
For now i use other service and pay daily, with fee, you have idea to change this options and pay daily and not one time to week ?

He cannot pay on daily basis . Because, he receive payment from qlinkgroup weekly, then only he can pay to his employees every week.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
I am the one who knocks.
More spots taken! Only 61 spots left!
I am the one who knocks.

thanks

I dont have skype

copper member

thanks

I dont have skype
legendary

thanks

copper member

thanks
legendary

copper member

I am the one who knocks.
I am the one who knocks.
is safe download client to?

Of course! The client is safe, the company is reputable and is up and running since 2008.

Where do i go to see my stats?
edit: it suddenly closed and it says that the server is not responding

Do you still get any error at all?
You should be able to see your stats in a tab above your client.

where to see how many captcha's I solve already?

You can check out your statistics by going to the site of QLinkGroup
Activity: 952
is safe download client to?

Of course! The client is safe, the company is reputable and is up and running since 2008.

Where do i go to see my stats?
edit: it suddenly closed and it says that the server is not responding

Do you still get any error at all?
You should be able to see your stats in a tab above your client.

where to see how many captcha's I solve already?
Pages:
Jump to: