Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn Bitcoins by doing Captchas! [Easy & Newbie Friendly] [0.008 BTC / 2000] - page 7. (Read 28359 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
if you are working with this job you should be online some more
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Hey guys,
My Hotels internet is a big pile of sh*t. Its always going down, does not load websites, and I can barely do anything. Tomorow i'll return home and answer all the questions, send the payments, and accept new employees. Sorry for this.

I guess you are not in your home yet. Some other captcha worker supervisor can pay this week's payment. We are waiting for 2 weeks.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am interested please add me

address: 1HYakPDMTv88sTZgZ6hPaUBzWm2DEELFQz
email id: [email protected]

give me details what i have to do
too bad i was planning to make some bet with that money Sad
Activity: 518
I am the one who knocks.
Hey guys,
My Hotels internet is a big pile of sh*t. Its always going down, does not load websites, and I can barely do anything. Tomorow i'll return home and answer all the questions, send the payments, and accept new employees. Sorry for this.
hello i reached 800 captchas i want payout thanks
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I'm in.

[email protected]
1Lwc4Hq28nnT6w31nj6QCPNwUxdPM7QTYS
I might be interested but on average how much do you get paid per hour?

It seems that it takes about 5 seconds to solve a captcha, so  around 12 per minute so ~720 per hour. So if the payout is 0.007 BTC per 2000 then it works out to about $0.50/hr. If you are twice as fast it works out to maybe $1.00/hr or are my calculations wrong here?

That seems like 1/10th the minimum wages in USA.

I don't undertand that, why everybody who is living in USA, says in every topic which I saw, they can earn more many in a regular job in USA.
Yeah you are right you are earning so much money from so many countries. But this thing for not you for us. Which is smaller and earning less than your country. Chiana, India, Turkey .. v.s.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
I might be interested but on average how much do you get paid per hour?

It seems that it takes about 5 seconds to solve a captcha, so  around 12 per minute so ~720 per hour. So if the payout is 0.007 BTC per 2000 then it works out to about $0.50/hr. If you are twice as fast it works out to maybe $1.00/hr or are my calculations wrong here?

That seems like 1/10th the minimum wages in USA.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hey!

I just started and tested out a couple of captcha codes, but I couldn't find how many captchas I solved so far. I'm not sure if I can't find it or there just isn't one. Any help?
I am interested for this offer.

My email id: [email protected]

my address: 1HYakPDMTv88sTZgZ6hPaUBzWm2DEELFQz

please add me and PM me the password

I am waiting for the confirmation and details of logins to start the work, when can i expect the details from your side
sir can i solve 8000 captcha everyday?or theres a limit?

can you do that really? I don't thing you can do that. It is really hard to solve and write captchas.
I am interested for this offer.

my address: 1HYakPDMTv88sTZgZ6hPaUBzWm2DEELFQz

please add me and PM me the password
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
sir can i solve 8000 captcha everyday?or theres a limit?
if you have slowness problem you can solve it with disabling "new alert on captcha" option
also my system is so slow Sad
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
I have received my payment. Thank you! Now, I have the motivation to continue and earning even more. Thanks for the possibility!  Smiley
I am the one who knocks.
Payment send to those who wanted PayPal, to those who are waiting on the bitcoin payment I will send it as soon as I get home (Saturday).

I am interested Smiley

PM me your email and bitcoin adress.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am the one who knocks.
It happens, BitcoinStriker, I can understand your situation. Similar has happened to me before. Thank you for making it clear for us, anyway! As for the payment until you get to your private key, I accept it in PayPal if it is possible. I have sent you my PayPal e-mail in private. Thank you!

Sure i'll send you in PayPal.

Okay. When can I expect it to arrive? Just to be aware when to ask if it does not arrive in time because actually, I do not see it in my PayPal :/

You will get your money still today, worry not  Wink

Sorry for this, but its true. Im not going to scam you, dont worry. Like I said, if you want I can send you PayPal but Bitcoins only Saturday.

What will I do with paypal? Just only I can say, I loose my passion to work and wait 6 more days. Just only wait not work Sad

Up to you, if you are in any way suspicious dont work and wait until Saturday. Once again, I am sorry but I was stupid enough to forget my wallet.dat...

Sorry for this, but its true. Im not going to scam you, dont worry. Like I said, if you want I can send you PayPal but Bitcoins only Saturday.

What will I do with paypal? Just only I can say, I loose my passion to work and wait 6 more days. Just only wait not work Sad
Pages:
Jump to: