Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn Bitcoins with MMO Action Style Games? Yap! Its Possible Now - page 2. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
is chopcoin the game OP is talking about?  Embarrassed,he didnt link the "GAME" text
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Chopcoin is really nice Smiley I don't play agar anymore, as they don't have a faucet!

The Faucet playground is great, if you win you can make 5 times more than regular faucets!

If you want some tips to get started, I just finishing writing a guide for this cool game.

Nice guide Smiley
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
The lion roars!
The Faucet playground is great, if you win you can make 5 times more than regular faucets!

If you want some tips to get started, I just finishing writing a guide for this cool game.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
There are a few things you need to know... :

Withdraw

It may take a few minutes for your request to be processed. Please note that requests are deducted from your balance immediately. A withdrawal fee of 100 microBTC (0.0001 BTC) will be applied on top of the requested amount.

Faucet mode

5000 Satoshi for placing 1st, 3000 for 2nd, 1000 for 3rd and 500 for 4th ....... and the other gets nothing.

there has to be a minimum number of 3 players before the faucet pays out any coins.

Very addictive game, but still fun.  Wink

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Can't wait to play the GAME ? <--------- Click to play and enjoy :-)

There is no link there dude  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
so where is the link, i can't see nothing on your post, besides the normal agar.io

it would be fun to play and get a reward in terms of few satoshi like faucet, but at least without the boring captcha to solve

is this http://chopcoin.io/?

i tried it you can do 10k satoshi per hour, 1k every 10min, better than any faucets and it's not stressfull
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Downloaded and played it. I must say it's very addictive. There are skills involved on how you can grow quickly and split or spit at the right time. If only bitcoin tipping and reward is fully integrated into it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Ever heard of the famous dot-eating MMO game agar ? Not! No worries, just continue to read on to find out!

Wiki Says: Agar.io is a massively multiplayer action online game developed by Matheus Valadares. Players control a cell in a map representing a petri dish; the goal is to gain as much mass as possible by swallowing smaller cells without being swallowed by bigger ones. The name Agar.io comes from the substance agar, used to culture bacteria.

I always wonder and gets fascinated whenever I play the agar game and use to think that it will be so great to integrate bitcoin tipping/awards withing the game script. I used to think that it would be so great to award top gamers some bitcoins, instead of just playing for hours and hours chasing other dots and being stayed on top without getting any reward?

New MMO ( agar styled game ) action game that rewards in bitcoins:

I couldn't shape my idea because of busy schedule, lack of time and other stuff couldn't let me think over it & i totally forgot about it. But recently I got excited & i totally jumped up from ma seat, ( crazy it sounds ;p ) while reading an article somewhere that a new game has been in town for bitcoiners and newbies alike where they compete with each other to get some bitcoins. I quickly opened the link given in the post and find out its the same game which I used to play but this one is different than the original as it has bitcoin awards for the gamers :-)

I was so happy and excited at the same time that ( if not me, than others ) somebody else thought of the same idea and has given it a real shape. Yeah! the idea of integrating bitcoin rewards/tips within agar for gamers.

Some bitcoin enthusiasts and bitcoin lovers took one step ahead & they've developed a new MMO game based on the original idea of agar game and they've integrated bitcoin tipping/awards within the game script. Yeah! Winners take all the bitcoins Smiley

There have been many games that pays in bitcoin but none can be compared with agar.

The game ( pays in bitcoin ) released on Sep 1, 2015 and its kinda new & one & a half week old. Yet in its beta phase but is getting much appreciation from various circles.

Wondering how this GAME looks like ?

Wanna try the GAME yourself to see how it goes ?

Can't wait to play the GAME ? <--------- Click to play and enjoy :-)

Don't forget to like and share this wonderful game with other bitcoiners & with everyone that you care about.

Cheers!

Hit the comments if you've played the game and earned some bitcoins. Write something "nice" about it Smiley

Did you try out the game? What do you think about the game?

Shazz Shazy
Pages:
Jump to: