Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 21, 2020, 01:46:06 AM
Thank you all for suggesting me some very cool ways to earn cryptocurrency. Yeah I also heard about the Brave browser and currently I am using it from the last week or so. But I am not sure why I did not receive any ads. And quite sadly my balance still remains at 0.00 BAT. Anyhow, let's see what I can earn from it.
I dont know if there still affliate program in bat this way you can earn larger amount than waiting for ads to popup.
There is also other way in brave like if someone tipping you bat tokens from website or channel you own.
Activity: 174
Merit: 2
February 20, 2020, 06:37:23 PM
Thank you all for suggesting me some very cool ways to earn cryptocurrency. Yeah I also heard about the Brave browser and currently I am using it from the last week or so. But I am not sure why I did not receive any ads. And quite sadly my balance still remains at 0.00 BAT. Anyhow, let's see what I can earn from it.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
February 20, 2020, 01:03:00 PM

Brave browser will earn you BAT like sunsilk's suggestion. You earn BAT while surfing the net, that's easy to do.

There are more to gain from bounty campaigns like in social media and article campaigns unlike those in faucets though. When the market becomes stable, prices of altcoins that you earned are also going to have higher value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
February 20, 2020, 12:44:49 PM
I suggest you play faucet and airdrop
because it is suitable for beginners.
although the faucet is now decreasing its rewards but in my opinion it's good, and maybe this airdrop will take a bit of time, in order to get $$ we have to really look for the paying airdrop because this year there have been many scamming airdrops.

and you might be able to sell things around you, for example shoes, t-shirts, bags and so on and then pay using cryptocurrency, but it's a bit difficult to build trust from the start, but it's good enough in my opinion
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
February 20, 2020, 05:31:24 AM
There are this kind of website that allows you to earn cryptocurrency by just answering some questions.

https://earn.com/

And also with brave browser, it gives BAT to those users that are viewing their ads.

Afliate program (refferal ) = you can find it in gambling sometimes exchange that give a certain amount for refering a friend if i remember kick token have this know.
This also applies with exchanges.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 19, 2020, 11:57:32 PM
I heard a lot about earning cryptocurrency for free. But unfortunately most of these methods or websites are either scam or pay very little. So I would like to know some legit and real methods to earn crypto online. It will be really appreciated. Thanks!

here is the list.
Bounties = if you want to participate you can see many different bounties in altcoin bounties section
Airdrop = mostly you can see it in social media posted in different groups sometimes you can see it also in altcoin bounties sections .
Afliate program (refferal ) = you can find it in gambling sometimes exchange that give a certain amount for refering a friend if i remember kick token have this know.
Faucet = its give you only a little amount so ill never try.
Services = if you have skill to offer in a project and they need it they will pay you a token or btc for that service you provided.

Activity: 174
Merit: 2
February 19, 2020, 08:45:10 PM
I heard a lot about earning cryptocurrency for free. But unfortunately most of these methods or websites are either scam or pay very little. So I would like to know some legit and real methods to earn crypto online. It will be really appreciated. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: