Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn FRK with your Signature! [Franko][closed for now] - page 3. (Read 12624 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Good afternoon, guys. Am I getting it right? If you are owed Frankos (I am counting, mu ha ha ha . . . ), post the number and your Frankos address.

Mark Blair, Unicup, Western Australia
Thanks for your response I am unlucky in signature campaigns just because of this thinking I lost this pay also but now hope all is ok I have pay due for 1 month and 20 days and defaced promised he give all dues on 13 for last month also just because of this I have total dues

0.0605  btc                1JwesqhWBmeYKJ7h85baQsy8GGd6LQSSa4

and 18 franko bonus    F8jMiFjGpqrB1Kr61UdRYBMtTFKogWv24d

if you want to adjust all in franko its ok thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Good afternoon, guys. Am I getting it right? If you are owed Frankos (I am counting, mu ha ha ha . . . ), post the number and your Frankos address.

I'm owed 0.012 BTC, so about 14 Franko.
At FRg7wE7DWsRL17ZDEZnHdQYJZEU489fH4v
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive

Message send waiting for response thanks
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Bitcoin will survive
current post    808

activity   154

FKmx5mJtEES8GXX46P9i2BuU8P5MYUxhde

I am in for long time

waiting for payment now its due for nearly 2 months hope OP will do this as soon as possible thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Since payment was due yesterday, I'm changing my signature. I give you my word that I had yours up until right now Smiley
Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Fun while it lasted! (Never got to join xD)
Activity: 308

Address: F9heyrjcn2kcmWmona86Y8DRD424QwVTPY

Post count now:207. Waiting for Payment.

Edit: I am changing my sig for this month now after the period for this promo has ended.
waiting for you please came and give updates about this campaign we are going for 15 of MArch thanks  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 929

Address: F9S25Zi5LnLPfvhxcT9yu1geJMDWDAzdjM

thanks

Posts now:    523

Address: F9S25Zi5LnLPfvhxcT9yu1geJMDWDAzdjM

Do I get paid for the last month today?
Activity: 378
F8jMiFjGpqrB1Kr61UdRYBMtTFKogWv24d

current post  802

activity  140

thanks
Today I completed 1 month and 20 days now waiting for you because payday is on thanks
Waiting for OP came online and give us new updates about this campaign hope we have some good news from him
Hey, Virat0!

How many? I will pay you.

Mark Blair
Hey, Dare! What number of Frankos is fair? I will pay it. We hope that you either stay in our community, or at the very least leave happy.

Mark Blair, Unicup, Western Australia.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Payday Smiley

Awaiting Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit
I never received my payment for February, even though I never removed the signature. Did something change? I'm still on your list, and the only thing affected by the new signature policy was the size.

Also, will I receive a prorated payment for March on the 13th, since I started on January 24th (last round should have ended on February 24th, about three quarters of a month ago)?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
I will accept payment on the 13th. After that, the rest of eternity for free.
Bitcoin will survive
Everyone will get their FRK on the 13th, then i'll be terminating this campaign. It's become too confusing for people. I dont participate in other signature programs so im not entirely sure how the others run them. I also dont have the funds to compete with gambling sites, so I think your signature will be worth more with those programs. If you would like to continue to support Franko with your signature from now on The Collective and I thank you.

Thanks again!

You can allow multiple sigs. I am willing to do it for, say, 6 Frankos.

its better option may be I can also use this but first clear some about pay what are you going to pay
legendary
Activity: 1008
Everyone will get their FRK on the 13th, then i'll be terminating this campaign. It's become too confusing for people. I dont participate in other signature programs so im not entirely sure how the others run them. I also dont have the funds to compete with gambling sites, so I think your signature will be worth more with those programs. If you would like to continue to support Franko with your signature from now on The Collective and I thank you.

Thanks again!

You can allow multiple sigs. I am willing to do it for, say, 6 Frankos.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
We could peg it to a FRK amount instead of btc if you guys want to keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: