Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn ₿itcoins with your Photos on bmy.guide! 📷🖼️ WEEK 1 & 2 PAID! - page 3. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Nag try ako, para kahit papaano magkaroon ng participant yung thread mo. mabuti narin at kahit papaano meron tayong camapign na kakaiba at unique. tingin ko ngayon lang talaga nagkaroon ng ganito. tanong ko lang kailangan ba talaga 5 litrato ang ipopost sa isang araw or pwede isa lang?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

I'm posting it here just to make sure my fellow Filipinos know about this.
Baka kasi may iba dito hindi alam about this campaign. (Sayang din kasi  Grin )

I'm currently running a campaign for bmy.guide and they are offering $500 (worth of BTCitcoins) and Guide tokens as Bonus prize sa simpleng pagsagot lamang sa isang tanong.
Kung interesado ka, you may visit the campaign thread here and participate.
Bilisan mo 'lang ng konti 'cause this campaign's bonus prize will end around 8AM dito satin sa 'Pinas bukas! (Dec. 19, 2019 23:59 Midnight UTC)  Cheesy

[EDIT] Dec. 20, 2019
Bonus prize already ended and all entries are currently being checked. Top 5 winners will be announced most probably today Dec. 20, 2019.

Kung mahilig ka na kumuha ng mga larawan sa mga pinupuntahan mo na mga tourist spots, hotels, restaurants at kahit pati sa sarili mong hometown at gustong kumita ng extra BTCitcoins; then this campaign is for you.

Earn BTCitcoins and Guide Tokens by simply posting your photos on bmy.guide platform.

Kaya kung marami naka-tambak at inaamag na mga snapshots dyan sa smartphone mo, make use of it and earn!

For more details patungkol sa campaign na ito, bisitahin ang official thread dito

Also, kung interesado kayo sa Guide token and wanted to earn more of it, you may apply on their "Traditional Bounty Campaign" HERE.

It is official! bmy.guide's IEO on LiveCoin on December 23 - 30!

More details here: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/403

Source: https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/1207986749881929729

I have seen that you have a current campaign for people to post their pictures in your site. I have a question about it. What if the current allocation will be drained or the campaign is over, what will happen to the posters? Will they be receiving nothing anymore? Are the payments given only now because they are promoting it and will stop later on?

The PostCard campaign is meant to increase the platform's database as well as promote it and raise awareness for it. We can't force anybody to post their precious photos on the platform unless of course there's a reward for doing so. As for those who already posted and will post on the bmy.guide platform, yes, they will still earn even if the Postcard campaign is over. They earnings will come from all the collected fees on the bmy.guide platform. 25% of the total profits will be shared amongst the active users of the platform. The number of "flaps" you receive on your posts determines how much you earn from the platform.
I suggest you read the Whitepaper here for more details.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: