Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to $100/Month for your Signature - Mastercoin Forums - page 2. (Read 9590 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Umm... where's muh money?

ok will calculate everything later today and send it off to our accountant.

then need to talk to Ron about whether we continue this or not (need to gather stats on your individual referrals). will give an update on the tomorrow or Friday.

Sounds good.

BTC went down again today, so a delayed payment will actually benefit us Smiley

The way BTC is falling, the OP is going to owe more coin for that $70 by the time they pay us!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I have received this list and I will pay this with the next payment I make from project funds. Sorry, it may be a couple weeks, as I am currently behind on everything!

I intend to do this payment in a big batch along with some security bounties we owe.

So how are referrals going to be paid out? Wow a couple weeks? That's kind of disappointing! Maybe it should of been stated at the beginning of the campaign.

actually we typically pay out at the end of each month, looks like JR is willing to do it earlier.

and to the others, no i will not continue this campaign, the numbers were real bad on click through leading to sign ups.
on hold permanently?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
I have received this list and I will pay this with the next payment I make from project funds. Sorry, it may be a couple weeks, as I am currently behind on everything!

I intend to do this payment in a big batch along with some security bounties we owe.

So how are referrals going to be paid out? Wow a couple weeks? That's kind of disappointing! Maybe it should of been stated at the beginning of the campaign.

actually we typically pay out at the end of each month, looks like JR is willing to do it earlier.

and to the others, no i will not continue this campaign, the numbers were real bad on click through leading to sign ups.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
2 weeks Sad

Just to clarify, this is not continuing? I will join some other ad campaign if this is not.
Activity: 328
Is this paying? First one I see accepting jr mebmers.
Activity: 467
Still accepting new applicants?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

then need to talk to Ron about whether we continue this or not (need to gather stats on your individual referrals). will give an update on the tomorrow or Friday.

Sure, let us know! Thanks in advance.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031
Rational Exuberance

legendary
ok the spreadsheet is updated, and sent this over to Ron and the accountant.

based on the very rough stats it seems that each account sign up cost us about $30, which is way to high so I don't think we will be doing this campaign again.

unfortunately i cannot see the actual click throughs since somehow bitcointalk.org does not show up in google analytics, but in either case that acquisition number is just way too high.

thanks everyone who took the time to participate.
legendary
Payday!

Seems like 7 members are still running with the signature: me, TheNewAnon, Carra, Magic8ball, Sumantso, Jeroenn, Lavawave.
Jparsley has dropped out. I don't know who the remaining 2 were.

whats wrong u cant see my sig clearly?  Just too sad

This is all I can see

ZOOMHASH http://zoomhash.com/ Gridseed asics in stock in USA
❂GET YOUR GRIDSEED 300 ~ 400 KH/S ASIC SCRYPT & SHA MINER NOW!❂

Anyways, no payout yet? At current rates thats almost 0.15 BTCs for me + any bonus which prophetx spoke of Smiley

ok glad someone posted this
legendary

Sounds good.

lol ugh i know.  yea so folks just so everyone is aware, i have a bunch of other stuff to do and "accounting" is not my favorite activity by any means, so when you see bounties from me, always know it might take a few extra days.

having said that i am working on the spreadsheet now...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAYAEsUDop2dDJvT09tTXdOdkNfemRwTnpLeFh4QlE#gid=0
legendary
Activity: 1008

Sounds good.

Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

Great, i will be interested into participating for the April Round. Just post in here and i will be crawling  Roll Eyes
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
prophetx, sent you a PM. Please check it.
legendary
When is the payment?

Can you at least say whether you will continue or not? There is another campaign I might get into if this one ends.

I would like to know as well!  Undecided

Me too.

OP was last active on 30th March, though he has been active on mastercointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
Tried to register at the mastercoin forums to be able to participate, but didn't get confirmation email (not in spam folder either)... Sad

ya.ya.yo!

Tha campaign is most likely over. Even if it isn't, you have to wait and see if OP wants more members.

Yeah, ok. However would still be good to know why i do not receive confirmation email (did resend).

ya.ya.yo!
When is the payment?

Can you at least say whether you will continue or not? There is another campaign I might get into if this one ends.

I would like to know as well!  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: