Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn upto 0.6 BTC per month for your signature! - page 11. (Read 19108 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That day is very near
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I'll log on on the 26th and say if I have been paid.  I guess as it is Christmas and I am generous sort of chap, I will give it until the 28th before really crying foul.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Still watching this thread for evidence of kosherness

lets see
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
I'd switch over, but first I'd like to see a proof that he actually pays and so far I've seen none on this thread.

People should be getting paid on december 25th I think.

Are you allowed to use both this and sports ad?
Activity: 504
I'd switch over, but first I'd like to see a proof that he actually pays and so far I've seen none on this thread.

People should be getting paid on december 25th I think.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Even the game itself doesn't pay winners
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Hello i just finished a month promoting primedice and i think i 'll give bitsplay a try.
Please add me to the list.

15isYsW35AjT7Lsam1F6hRKY66yhU2GBrt

Gl to your site.

Just as I predicted, someone surely changes benefactors. Hey, if this one fails on his promises and doesn't pay out, will you come back to Stunna?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello i just finished a month promoting primedice and i think i 'll give bitsplay a try.
Please add me to the list.

15isYsW35AjT7Lsam1F6hRKY66yhU2GBrt

Gl to your site.
Activity: 504
Bumping this thread since the paydays are getting closer.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
Though I'm surprised people even took the risk with this offer.
Even more when you're considering that this guy refused to prove that payments for winning bets were made
He promised he would publish "soon" the history of bets and payments since the beginning, but never actually did it

To hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope. Though this guy may still end up paying the promised sums at least to some of his subscribers (we shouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this)...
The most popular kind of hope is what serves the most popular kind of scam, unfortunately.

With a little greed chucked in for good measure.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Even more when you're considering that this guy refused to prove that payments for winning bets were made
He promised he would publish "soon" the history of bets and payments since the beginning, but never actually did it

To hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope. Though this guy may still end up paying the promised sums at least to some of his subscribers (we shouldn't completely rule out the possibility of this)...
The most popular kind of hope is what serves the most popular kind of scam, unfortunately.
legendary

There's hope, and then there's just hope-destroying reality. I'd cover my ass and go with the safer bet at first to see if this new guy pays out, then they can switch.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi

I put the add in my signature.

1K5Z6BBYScbGmGCNpCC1MqtVKKQLpeufA

Is my address.

Thanks.

You may as well get rid of your PrimeDice signature now, as you violate the rule that you should not advertise any other sites.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
legendary
Could you please atleast send some btc to an escrow so that I might actually consider this?

I might consider joining after a month if you do actually pay out.
There is no way that he is going to pay that much. He refuses to use escrow and has incredibly high rates? It makes absolutely no sense. OP, prove me wrong.

Ya. All he did was give a snapshot of coinbase. That doesnt really mean anything.

Can't you just wait few days and ask people who subscribed before?

Well IMO that doesn't prove anything either - TF decided to run away and screw up his ad signature payments along with it - after paying successfully without a problem for many months.  I'm thinking that we can't give this user as much trust as we could with TF before he scammed; it's a new user that is offering the highest of payouts while copying Stunna's signature ad campaign almost exactly.

The good thing is that if he does payout for the first month, Stunna would probably increase his price to overbid him.
He's not trusted. I don't think Stunna has to overbid him to get more people to work for him. People will always prefer guaranteed money.

We will see. I know that Stunna likes to hold the title of "The highest paying sig program". Some people will switch over though.

I imagine quite a few will if he pays out. 0.6BTC is a lot of money. Though I'm surprised people even took the risk with this offer.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Could you please atleast send some btc to an escrow so that I might actually consider this?

I might consider joining after a month if you do actually pay out.
There is no way that he is going to pay that much. He refuses to use escrow and has incredibly high rates? It makes absolutely no sense. OP, prove me wrong.

Ya. All he did was give a snapshot of coinbase. That doesnt really mean anything.

Can't you just wait few days and ask people who subscribed before?

Well IMO that doesn't prove anything either - TF decided to run away and screw up his ad signature payments along with it - after paying successfully without a problem for many months.  I'm thinking that we can't give this user as much trust as we could with TF before he scammed; it's a new user that is offering the highest of payouts while copying Stunna's signature ad campaign almost exactly.

The good thing is that if he does payout for the first month, Stunna would probably increase his price to overbid him.
He's not trusted. I don't think Stunna has to overbid him to get more people to work for him. People will always prefer guaranteed money.

We will see. I know that Stunna likes to hold the title of "The highest paying sig program". Some people will switch over though.
legendary
When do people get paid out for this? I'm interested,
then you have to wait for 12 to 15 days as its first pay is due on 24 or 25 December then some positive or negative view come

Ok thanks. Hopefully positive! Will be a nice christmas bonus for some  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
When do people get paid out for this? I'm interested,
then you have to wait for 12 to 15 days as its first pay is due on 24 or 25 December then some positive or negative view come
Pages:
Jump to: