Pages:
Author

Topic: earn upto $5 for simple sharing your review - page 5. (Read 3167 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 05, 2016, 11:30:53 AM
can you give sample of the article?

i can write article but i don't have a clue what kind of article that would meet your requirements, if its just a tip or trick, the article won't need to much long until 400 word or like a blog post article. it should be in 100 word or less than 200 words.

if 400 word, its a blog posting, and its only article with many informations not just tip and trick only. its like news in magazine. i am sorry if i am wrong, my mistake.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 05, 2016, 09:00:35 AM
Nice job for article writer.I have service for photoshop,logo design and craigslist posting service may I can do this?
Also I have a blog about online earning site I can write a review for your website.please check my website here
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
September 05, 2016, 08:14:39 AM
Is there no reggistration?

no need to do it just use the link to post

Ok gonna give it a try.. Thanks mate..Hope you can Approve my article/ post.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2016, 08:11:11 AM
Is there no reggistration?

no need to do it just use the link to post
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
September 05, 2016, 08:10:10 AM
Is there no registration?

Can i give /post the site where I get the money I earn and where I used my tricks to earn?
September 05, 2016, 07:36:04 AM
I know you are doing a legit business because i had done a fiverr stuffs with you before but i think that $5 is on a low side for someone to share his/her money making method.

yes i do understand that but many people share there idea and alos able to provide proof so in that case is good form them also alos promoting there website or blog article with ide a..and link back to there site
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 05, 2016, 07:32:31 AM
I know you are doing a legit business because i had done a fiverr stuffs with you before but i think that $5 is on a low side for someone to share his/her money making method.
September 05, 2016, 06:57:44 AM
The website is not available yet as it is on countdown of 58 hours... I will come back when its fully operational...

sorry for problem it should be fine
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 05, 2016, 06:56:17 AM
September 05, 2016, 06:12:05 AM

We come up with one new exciting offer for you where you can earn upto $5 valued bitcoin ..

How here you go .. Make money online expert come up with an offer to provide upto $5 valued bitcoin  .

What you need to do to earn this bitcoin nothing just share you trick or tips to make money online .. But it need to be real no copy paste from any website ..no hypi ..please .. this should be genuine from where you made money it can in bitcoin or usd any ways.

So share you money making article whit payment proof image or link and get paid ..

You can post you article here

some important point

--> You need to have 250 word blog post article
-->> should have one image use for feature
-->> if you don't have any website then just put " # " in Website URL:* field
-->> You welcome to add video to support your article or blog post 
-->> This tip or trick or way you explain should be genuine where you make money
--> No copy paste from other website
-->> Please mention same username as you bitcointalk user when posting so we can identify
-->> You  should put image or payment proof to weight your article
-->> Attracting title
-->> no affiliate link in post if we find we will delete that
-->> if you have any service you offering you welcome to post where people can make money

How much i can earn

This all depend on your article you posted ..we will see many factor to decide how much we will pay to you . Like if your tick work with supporting image of proving that you received payment then yo have higher payout ..So the more genuine article with supporting  image and proof  you have higher pay .

You can make From $1 to $5 all depend on your hard work  ...

Once you post your article mention here you btc address so we can verify your article and make payment ..

**** We have the right to unapproved any post if you see that is not good enough to post . so is not guarantee that all post will approve . but if write good blog post about money making you definitely get $1
Pages:
Jump to: