Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn With Me | Income from reliable sites | Make money and take 50% RCB - page 2. (Read 3588 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Our promotional video is ready, watch it to understand better who we are, what we do and what we offer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNmeWLixmsI
io.ezystayz.com
There is a very hot discussion about pokeram.com going on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262196.0;topicseen your contributions could make a difference.

thank you I have made a contribution.
You are welcomed and thanks for introducing other new websites, is the ref back a one time thing or you will continue to pay as long as you receive money on the account?

It depends on the site, details are given under each post.
For pokeram we give half of the commission on each time you create a new deposit, not just one time. So, I think it is great offer. I personally would sign up under someone who offered such a thing Smiley

By the way,

I got a "do task earn bitcoin" stuff on this post. If any of you want to do it,  visit here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1267700
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
There is a very hot discussion about pokeram.com going on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262196.0;topicseen your contributions could make a difference.

You are welcomed and thanks for introducing other new websites, is the ref back a one time thing or you will continue to pay as long as you receive money on the account?
io.ezystayz.com

io.ezystayz.com
-We have added new sites and payment proofs to Earn With Me
-We will have a promotional animated video soon, in 1 week max.
io.ezystayz.com
It is continuous RCB offer for depositing funds Smiley so enjoy it.
Activity: 392
If you join under Earn With Me, you can get RCB up to 50%.
OK, i will contact you via PM when i am ready with the funds, more so is this RCB a one time thing or continuous as i continue to earn on the website.
io.ezystayz.com
If you join under Earn With Me, you can get RCB up to 50%.
Sounds ponzi to me. If it asked for money for an investment yet you need to work for it to earn it back is a ponzi to me.
I remember there are already ponzis doing these crap back then but we'll see. Has anyone here in bitcointalk had invested and had already earned?

Yes, why not? Itay be a ponzi but they are paying for 5 years and there is really something called poker bots, we dont know if they really have them.
On the other hand, they have paid more than users invested, this means that they are generating income from somewhere, poker bots.
Keep investigating yourself, you will see how reliable they are.
You can check their calculator for the returns on $1000 that suppose to return 60% in 60 days but returns 30% for the duration of 60 days.

60% is before the expenses. actual return is 30%
I have not checked the legitimacy of this poker investment though i am interested when i have the fund however even the 40% for 30 days returns less than 15%.
io.ezystayz.com
Sounds ponzi to me. If it asked for money for an investment yet you need to work for it to earn it back is a ponzi to me.
I remember there are already ponzis doing these crap back then but we'll see. Has anyone here in bitcointalk had invested and had already earned?

Yes, why not? Itay be a ponzi but they are paying for 5 years and there is really something called poker bots, we dont know if they really have them.
On the other hand, they have paid more than users invested, this means that they are generating income from somewhere, poker bots.
You can check their calculator for the returns on $1000 that suppose to return 60% in 60 days but returns 30% for the duration of 60 days.

60% is before the expenses. actual return is 30%

io.ezystayz.com
We will have a Animation Video that explains Earn With Me, real soon. In one week max.
We are giving free 0.001 BTC at a bitcoin giveaway event. You can see the details here:
https://earnwith.me/2015/11/20/bitcoin-giveaway/
-It is not restricted to just 10 people, there will be a sweepstake upon participants but only 10 people will be rewarded according to draw results. you are not offering giveaway but contest or sweepstake.
io.ezystayz.com
We are giving free 0.001 BTC at a bitcoin giveaway event. You can see the details here:
https://earnwith.me/2015/11/20/bitcoin-giveaway/
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
So basically we have to pay you money so you can help us pay or earn the money back ?We sign up for your program and you give us daily adds/referrals to sign up so we get paid.Doesn't sound that bad to me,its just the idea of investment before if I'm not wrong giving us second thoughts and trust issues .
I think he is promoting his referral program and if you signup under his ref you come earn 50% of his profits.

This is the exact explanation of the system, thanks Smiley

See the comments, we paid back RCB today, to the people who signed up under us.
Could you escrow the amount by any chance? I know its not relevant but just to make sure our money is safe we need some sort of proof.How many referrals /Sign-ups we can complete in a day ? Or do you have a scheme to upgrade our daily campaigns by paying more?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yes, I am very much interested.  Can you send complete information by PM me?
io.ezystayz.com

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
io.ezystayz.com
@srcnckr the calculation at that auto poker website is wrong, you can also check it and tell me if the returns on investment is right.
Have you invested with this guys and cash out?

What is wrong with calculation? There is no problem in pokeram.

The returns on investment is right.

I have invested 5 btc and withdraw 6.92 btc so far (in 60 days). I am using that site for about 9 months and I have never encountered a problem, they are paying for 5 years. They have fast support, generally in 5 minutes. They even return btc if there is something wrong, for example if you send extra btc, wrongly sending to their address while sending to other.

Investigate yourself,

It will be a right choise Wink
Pages:
Jump to: