Author

Topic: 🎲EarnBet.io🎲FREE Faucet❗🎲0.5% House Edge🎲100% Decentralized🎲Provably Fair🎲 - page 106. (Read 24476 times)

copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Paying out dividends no matter the outcome - EOSBet

We are the only iGaming platform that pays out dividends no matter the outcome of your wager!
Come and join our community of winners on EOSBet and start earning BTC and EOS dividends!

copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
We hope you all enjoy the current promotion with almost no edge, we will add more support for other coins.
Activity: 158
When will they add Ethereum support? I’m not very interested in Bitcoin as in this crypto currency.   
They promised to implement in several months. On the other hand, what’s the difference?.. No matter Bitcoin it is or Ethereum, it’s all the same…   
copper member
Remember there's a limited supply of BET. A lot of great dividends right now for BET holders.
Activity: 173
When will they add Ethereum support? I’m not very interested in Bitcoin as in this crypto currency.   
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
Activity: 57
OMG u need to wage 1 BTC to get 80 BET! It’s a lot, guys. What do u think about wager reduction? Or, at least, about rewarding more BET tokens?   
Activity: 26
I don’t understand how they manage to implement free-of-charge bitcoin deposit… It’s really cool Smiley
Modern technologies are mighty. Ideally, the crypto industry has come to free-of-charge payments. Then it’ll be cool.   
Activity: 32
I don’t understand how they manage to implement free-of-charge bitcoin deposit… It’s really cool Smiley
Activity: 212
You create really cool features for EOS dapp, but did you check system security? You know, there have been a lot of pieces of news about hackers who use EOS dapp vulnerabilities to steal huge amount of digital assets.   
copper member
Activity: 82
As far as i can see, 47% of total issue aren’t circulating yet. Ok, it’ll end once and people will stop getting BET for wagers. So new users should give up getting dividends?   
Arent you confused by the fact that it’ll be possible to use them on the exchange later?   
What exchange are you talking about if it’s not listed anywhere yet???
At the moment, it isnt! You’d better Medium EOSBet first, project development details are described there. They are negotiating about BET listing exchanges with several exchanges now.   
If the number of players keeps growing as it does now, the dividends will grow as well. It means that it’s unlikely that someone will want to sell these tokens Cheesy
Haha it’s great! It means that the token will have real value. To put it serious, it will be possible to buy them on the exchange, but they will be sold at a higher price.   
Activity: 82
As far as i can see, 47% of total issue aren’t circulating yet. Ok, it’ll end once and people will stop getting BET for wagers. So new users should give up getting dividends?   
Arent you confused by the fact that it’ll be possible to use them on the exchange later?   
At the moment, it isnt! You’d better Medium EOSBet first, project development details are described there. They are negotiating about BET listing exchanges with several exchanges now.   
If the number of players keeps growing as it does now, the dividends will grow as well. It means that it’s unlikely that someone will want to sell these tokens Cheesy
Activity: 105
Activity: 39
Activity: 105
Activity: 39
copper member
EOSBet creating crypto adoption, regular people signing up to gamble with bitcoin!
copper member
I like the fact that the users security is your priority. Do you guys work on platform improvement all the time?

We are working 24/7 in order to make the platform as secure and player-friendly as possible. On top of that, we are doing a bimonthly smart contract audits in order to secure that the players' entertainment is not endangered.
copper member
Start earning dividends in Bitcoin for life - only at EOSBet

Register with two easy steps on EOSBet, and start earning dividends in BTC today!

The bigger the wager, the more dividend you earn.

Jump to: