Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnBtcFaucet's Soccertips[also post your own prediction] - page 2. (Read 7260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Tip for today in the Portuguese League (I will try to post another one later if I get the time to search for anything decent)

Benfica vs Estoril

Like I said before Benfica is not playing very well, and although Estoril is not a very strong team, they did a decent pre-season.
Last season they lost 6-0 vs Benfica, but I don't think that will happen again. Benfica is a very different team this season (a worst one). So I would go for the under market.

If you feel like taking a few chances: @under 2.5 (odds 2)
A much safer option in my opinion: @under 3.5 (odds 1.35)

I will go for the under 3.5, and probably use it in a parlay if I find something else.

Hey patt, that is a nice tip, mayby u can take one of these games: http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=14JFCrSAgQGEcXA8BXrLb36ozJvnCje6Wj mayby pick ajax and zwolle in the parlay.

Regards,

Joust

Ajax seems ok, but the other 2 seem risky to me. Well Excelsior to lose is probably ok to, but I'm not sure about Zwolle.
But good luck, hope it goes well. I think I will go for FC Porto, but they are missing important players, so I haven't decided yet.
Parlay lost because az played 2-2, pretty bad of them. But yesterday i won a parlay of the team to win: Dortmund, Heracles, Rosenborg and Benfica. That parlay won Smiley

Damn Benfica could have scored one less goal, specially because they scored them all at the same time lol. But I'm glad you got that parlay right.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Tip for today in the Portuguese League (I will try to post another one later if I get the time to search for anything decent)

Benfica vs Estoril

Like I said before Benfica is not playing very well, and although Estoril is not a very strong team, they did a decent pre-season.
Last season they lost 6-0 vs Benfica, but I don't think that will happen again. Benfica is a very different team this season (a worst one). So I would go for the under market.

I will go for the under 3.5, and probably use it in a parlay if I find something else.

Hey patt, that is a nice tip, mayby u can take one of these games: http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=14JFCrSAgQGEcXA8BXrLb36ozJvnCje6Wj mayby pick ajax and zwolle in the parlay.

Regards,

Joust

Ajax seems ok, but the other 2 seem risky to me. Well Excelsior to lose is probably ok to, but I'm not sure about Zwolle.
But good luck, hope it goes well. I think I will go for FC Porto, but they are missing important players, so I haven't decided yet.
Parlay lost because az played 2-2, pretty bad of them. But yesterday i won a parlay of the team to win: Dortmund, Heracles, Rosenborg and Benfica. That parlay won Smiley
legendary

Benfica vs Estoril

Regards,

Joust

Benfica vs Estoril

Regards,

Joust
legendary

Benfica vs Estoril

legendary
This was a close one but it paid off. First half started well with a goal at 15min. Second half started with a gold as well but since it was the 1-1 it made things really hard because Tondela tried to keep the draw, but it ended well with a very late goal 90+8min.

Another win in the Portuguese league, hope you followed!
I will post more tomorrow if I find anything worth betting.
legendary
Ok I will continue with tips in the Portuguese league, because I feel more comfortable there.
This is the tip for today:

Tondela vs Sporting @ over 2.5 goals

Tondela just arrived to "Primeira Liga", so Sporting is obvious a clear favorite. Like I said on the other tip they used the market well, have a good coach and played well in the pre-season. They did a fine game vs Benfica and since this is the first game vs an inexperienced team I'm sure they want to enter strong in this game to boost confidence for the season, so I go for the over 2.5 goals.

(a safer bet is Sporting to win, but the odds are pretty low of course)

Thanks for the tip, when does this match start? Because if it starts before i get my payment from signature campaign, I can't place a bet on them Sad

Regards

Joust

20h30 in Portugal (GMT +1)
Ok I will continue with tips in the Portuguese league, because I feel more comfortable there.

Tondela just arrived to "Primeira Liga", so Sporting is obvious a clear favorite. Like I said on the other tip they used the market well, have a good coach and played well in the pre-season. They did a fine game vs Benfica and since this is the first game vs an inexperienced team I'm sure they want to enter strong in this game to boost confidence for the season, so I go for the over 2.5 goals.

Thanks for the tip, when does this match start? Because if it starts before i get my payment from signature campaign, I can't place a bet on them Sad

Regards

Joust
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
I post again my prediction here. No good match today, only have 2 prediction for today.
Norway Adeccoligaen : Bryne    vs Strommen Pick Over 2.5/2.75
England League Cup   : Doncaster Rovers    vs Leeds United Pick Over 2.5/2.75
Good Luck for anyone who follow me.

What a bad day. Yesterday 3 matches win and now 2 matches loses.
Norway Adeccoligaen : Bryne    vs Strommen Pick Over 2.5/2.75 Lose 0-0
England League Cup   : Doncaster Rovers    vs Leeds United Pick Over 2.5/2.75 Lose 1-1
Sorry for anyone who follow me, hope the next day is a good day.  Grin

Those were  very difficulty games to predict IMHO...I would have no idea.
Activity: 434
I post again my prediction here. No good match today, only have 2 prediction for today.
England League Cup   : Doncaster Rovers    vs Leeds United Pick Over 2.5/2.75

What a bad day. Yesterday 3 matches win and now 2 matches loses.
Norway Adeccoligaen : Bryne    vs Strommen Pick Over 2.5/2.75 Lose 0-0
England League Cup   : Doncaster Rovers    vs Leeds United Pick Over 2.5/2.75 Lose 1-1
Sorry for anyone who follow me, hope the next day is a good day.  Grin
What are the odds of both of these games? Are these games already been played or is there still time left to bet on those teams?

Thank you Smiley

Regards Joust

The first game has ended with a 0-0 already, and so it is a loss.
The second one is now at 1-1 in 40th minute and Leeds got a red card. You may make a live bet on Directbet, but the odds for over 2.5 is low as there are already 2 goals. http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27505337
Thank you for real time informaion, I think I will skip this match then and wait for other picks from Joca, gsvk9, ajaxmoor or oddsworthbetting. Also i eill post some picks from myself and hope for a win!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
What are the odds of both of these games? Are these games already been played or is there still time left to bet on those teams?

Thank you Smiley

Regards Joust

The first game has ended with a 0-0 already, and so it is a loss.
The second one is now at 1-1 in 40th minute and Leeds got a red card. You may make a live bet on Directbet, but the odds for over 2.5 is low as there are already 2 goals. http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27505337

Thank you Smiley

Regards Joust
I'm also post my own prediction here.
International Friendly : Real Sociedad vs Panathinaikos Pick Over 2.5/2.75
England League Cup   : Portsmouth vs Derby County Pick Over 2.5/2.75
Holland Eredivisie      : PEC Zwolle   vs Cambuur Leeuwaarden Pick over 2.75/3

I bet single bet and parlay. Good luck for anyone who follow me.

Here the result of my prediction.

International Friendly : Real Sociedad vs Panathinaikos Pick Over 2.5/2.75 Win 3-0  Grin
England League Cup   : Portsmouth vs Derby County Pick Over 2.5/2.75 Win 2-1  Grin
Holland Eredivisie      : PEC Zwolle   vs Cambuur Leeuwaarden Pick over 2.75/3 Win 2-2  Grin

Great day 3-0 win. Single bet and parlay all win. Enjoy your win to people who follow me  Grin
I'm also post my own prediction here.
International Friendly : Real Sociedad vs Panathinaikos Pick Over 2.5/2.75
England League Cup   : Portsmouth vs Derby County Pick Over 2.5/2.75
Holland Eredivisie      : PEC Zwolle   vs Cambuur Leeuwaarden Pick over 2.75/3

I bet single bet and parlay. Good luck for anyone who follow me.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Did this pick win or did it loose.? Please let me know, thnx.

If you are talking about patt0's pick above, it won. The game ended with Benfica 0 - 1 Sporting CP in regulation time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did this pick win or did it loose.? Please let me know, thnx.
legendary
I will post my own tip for today.
Don't know if you are familiar with Portuguese football, but today S. L. Benfica and Sporting are playing for the Portuguese Super Cup.
I would go for Sporting. Although Benfica is the champion in title for the last championship, Sporting was reinforced much better than Benfica and have their former coach, which is obvious a good advantage. In the pre-season Benfica was playing poorly and Sporting seems pretty ok.

They are both top teams from Portugal, and Benfica is normally favorite compared to Sporting, but not on this season.

So Portugese Super Cup: Benfica vs Sporting - @Sporting to win
Pages:
Jump to: