Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnFreeCoin Signature Campaign - Awaiting site admin - page 2. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
It is so sad to see that this campaign is not going to pay its users, because they have worked more than a month in here, and this is not fair. anyway, it is a good signal to see this manager trying to compensate it's participants, but it is still not fair for them, i dont know why haven't you used an escrow for doing such a thing, but it is fine, you will learn for next time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Mr zoomzoom so you scam us for a whole month, what can be your reason to destroy the trust we have on you in this great forum. Is a shameful act on you.

I didn't scam anybody. So don't throw accusations around whilst I'm trying to resolve this. Yes I was naive and should have used an escrow, I accept fault on my part for that but don't call me a scammer.

This is public info so feel it's ok to post:
https://www.whois.com/whois/earnfreecoin.com
there is your scammer, there is obviously a chance he could be ill or something, someone who speaks Indian please ring and ask why he isn't paying. if he returns and pays then I will delete this post.

If worst comes to worst, then I will pay everyone at least something, as an apology on my behalf for falling victim to a scam, though I won't be paying whilst I have negative trust for something which is out of my hands.

Their is no house number or plot number so it is obviously a scammer. I have never heard this registrar and the information was updates 7 hours ago.
Why people waste somebodies precious time by asking to promote scams.

Update: It looks like a chineese scammer, but I am not sure
Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:
ALIBABA.COM SINGAPORE E-COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Name:Ashrith
Organization:Chessqu
Street:Deep tower, EPIP, Whitefield
City:Bangalore
State:Karnataka
Postal Code:560066
Phone:+91.9632555233
Fax:+91.9632555233
Email:[email protected]

is the info below it, I'm pretty sure thats the guys name aswell. The number is a whatsapp number also, though I'm a bit reluctant to give him my number.
And ashrith if you are reading this, I will remove all these posts if you just resolve this situation, you are really fucking me and a lot of other people over.

Their is no house or pplot number so It is obviously a scam and as you are sayinhg that ashrith reading this thread, but what I say is he won't never come here and may be on another scam project.
Scammers always have multiple scam projects. It could have some knowledge to you that in collecting money in advance, BTW how much you got paid for posting this thread?

Postal code and street name, idk how indian address' work but thats some info. And maybe someone could try calling him or msging him on whatsapp, the fact the number is registered on whatsapp makes me lean to believe it is ashriths number.
I was paid $75. I have spent half of that, the rest I will be distributing to users, if this cannot be resolved.
Please include me in the payment you made I have posted a lot in order to meet the requirements you need and  I am waited for a month in order to received my payment. I hope you will pay me sir. I am waiting 25 dollars is a big help for me. I have a kids.Thank you!
It is not nice that it has come to this, but the only fair thing since the manager wants to distribute half of the payment he received it is to share it proportionately to those that were able to meet the requirements of the campaign so no one is going to receive 25 dollars for their participation.

I will delete my signature in the next 48 hours after this post, so I hope the manager sees that I meet my requirements and that I wore the signature to the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Mr zoomzoom so you scam us for a whole month, what can be your reason to destroy the trust we have on you in this great forum. Is a shameful act on you.

I didn't scam anybody. So don't throw accusations around whilst I'm trying to resolve this. Yes I was naive and should have used an escrow, I accept fault on my part for that but don't call me a scammer.

there is your scammer, there is obviously a chance he could be ill or something, someone who speaks Indian please ring and ask why he isn't paying. if he returns and pays then I will delete this post.

If worst comes to worst, then I will pay everyone at least something, as an apology on my behalf for falling victim to a scam, though I won't be paying whilst I have negative trust for something which is out of my hands.

Their is no house number or plot number so it is obviously a scammer. I have never heard this registrar and the information was updates 7 hours ago.

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

is the info below it, I'm pretty sure thats the guys name aswell. The number is a whatsapp number also, though I'm a bit reluctant to give him my number.
And ashrith if you are reading this, I will remove all these posts if you just resolve this situation, you are really fucking me and a lot of other people over.

Their is no house or pplot number so It is obviously a scam and as you are sayinhg that ashrith reading this thread, but what I say is he won't never come here and may be on another scam project.
Scammers always have multiple scam projects. It could have some knowledge to you that in collecting money in advance, BTW how much you got paid for posting this thread?

Postal code and street name, idk how indian address' work but thats some info. And maybe someone could try calling him or msging him on whatsapp, the fact the number is registered on whatsapp makes me lean to believe it is ashriths number.
I was paid $75. I have spent half of that, the rest I will be distributing to users, if this cannot be resolved.
That's good, distribute half to them in equal as much as you can, presently my mobile is dead to connect his whatsapp, will see if I restored it.
I'll try for you on Whatsapp and see what the guy will respond.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Please include me in the payment you made I have posted a lot in order to meet the requirements you need and  I am waited for a month in order to received my payment. I hope you will pay me sir. I am waiting 25 dollars is a big help for me. I have a kids.Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 125

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Domain:
earnfreecoin.com
Registrar:

Registration Date:
2017-08-22
Expiration Date:
2018-08-22
Updated Date:
2017-08-22
ok
Name Servers:
chin.ns.cloudflare.com
derek.ns.cloudflare.com

Activity: 368
Crypto and blockchain writing service
There should have been an escrow.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/uberzugzug-1111569
BTC address: 3QQZ8APxrqkUGox2XzUAhyMRP7zzTWSL4k
Current Level: Jr. Member
Current Post count: 45
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
its obviously another scam signature campaign for sure. No escrows = free advertise. Dont waste your time for this. You advertise his website for free and now the owner run away. Better luck next time for all those participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I have been trying to get in contact with the owner of site - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/earnfreecoin-1123397 and no reply, yes I am getting concerned now. I have read pm's, everyone of the 8 campaign members should be paid. I very much hope he hasn't gone awol, and hopefuly we hear a reply soon. I feel partly responsible, if this is a scam, for not realizing and will do everything I can to resolve this.
So sir, is it okey to apply for another campaign? Maybe I had already done my assignments here I reached 75 post and no payments yet. I hope everything gonna be fixed sir? I am looking forward for this. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have been trying to get in contact with the owner of site - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/earnfreecoin-1123397 and no reply, yes I am getting concerned now. I have read pm's, everyone of the 8 campaign members should be paid. I very much hope he hasn't gone awol, and hopefuly we hear a reply soon. I feel partly responsible, if this is a scam, for not realizing and will do everything I can to resolve this.
Scam
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
BTC address:375bCQ6iLvZAjTLJybaKiBhDgHzHzE2rF9
Current Level:Jr.Member
Current Post count:42+1
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
Hi sir just asking if we have pay out today? Its the first day of October.

In Campaign its written 5 days before 1st month. So i thought payment will be done at 25th September at least, i wanted to apply for this campaign but i am starting to get suspicious because i asked this same question at least 5 days ago and i still didnt got the answer.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I would like to be part of this campaign.

Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
BTC address: 3Fu9df13sgLVdYcA1Po2cZoWbJpgVnvCmL
Current Level: Jr. Member
Current Post count: 36 + 1

I would be glad if you accept me. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: