Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 133. (Read 158480 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 12, 2016, 05:01:19 PM
It's easier if you live in a third world country (or China) to earn a living with BTC.

You'll need to have great skills to do services, get big on trading, or good in altcoin investment to earn a living.

It's pretty hard to earn a living with only Sig Campaign.

Why would living in china helps us earning btc for living easier? Its not a third world at all. Do they have a policy or something regarding BTC that made it easier?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 12, 2016, 04:15:25 PM
It's easier if you live in a third world country (or China) to earn a living with BTC.

You'll need to have great skills to do services, get big on trading, or good in altcoin investment to earn a living.

Yeah for Western people the amount of money to be made with bitcoin is limited. Also the price is low compared to a normal salary.
For Eastern countries earning 1 bitcoin a month is good enough to live on. Especially if you live in a village.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 03:43:40 PM

That's true if you want to earn a living with bitcoin then you need to be multi talented with variety of skills and if you possess that that you can easily earn a living with it or else it would be really difficult to do that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 12, 2016, 12:53:09 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 10:29:31 AM
Bitcoin is "extra" let it be a extra at a moment, cannot expect that high from it and relying only on it for living is the weird decision to make, I will always treat it as a secondary income and not the primary one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 12, 2016, 10:25:30 AM
You cannot made money from nothing.
If you want to earn decent money you must invest decent money. And if you are smart you can make good profit every day on exchanges. But how can you trust someone who hold yours private keys?
If you invest now 20000 euros you can live from trades. Or you can possible double it in few months. This sounds very sexy! But there is much more chance for you to be ripped off.

Well im pretty sure you with 20k euros will being able to make a huge profit by a small moove,soo you can trade some altcoin daily the same way you can make it only at bitcoin,but altcoins these days are getting soo easy a bump that they are starting to ge the main investment before halving.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 12, 2016, 09:44:18 AM
No, I just can't rely on bitcoin, price is too volatile, and probably needs a double capital so that when the price is down,  you still have fund to be released for your real life expenses...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 12, 2016, 02:43:12 AM
Some people are making it there main job, Like some gambling site owners like Stunna, but they all started with big investments on the bitcoin field and not without serious investments.

Exactly, if you want to do bitcoin as a source of daily income, then you should have enough fund in your bank account and in bitcoin, otherwise, you will regret it when the price go down and you don't have enough funds to sustain your life without a good profit..

yeah has Exchangers sites or gambling sites was very good to get a daily income even it could be a long-term.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 12, 2016, 02:40:01 AM
Some people are making it there main job, Like some gambling site owners like Stunna, but they all started with big investments on the bitcoin field and not without serious investments.

Exactly, if you want to do bitcoin as a source of daily income, then you should have enough fund in your bank account and in bitcoin, otherwise, you will regret it when the price go down and you don't have enough funds to sustain your life without a good profit..
Activity: 297
March 11, 2016, 03:21:15 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 11, 2016, 03:03:01 PM
You cannot made money from nothing.
If you want to earn decent money you must invest decent money. And if you are smart you can make good profit every day on exchanges. But how can you trust someone who hold yours private keys?
If you invest now 20000 euros you can live from trades. Or you can possible double it in few months. This sounds very sexy! But there is much more chance for you to be ripped off.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 11, 2016, 02:57:11 PM
At my opinion it's unreal nowdays for a one persone, especially in third world countries.
So hard to get your part of coin to live on it.
But you can offer any services from any part of the world. You can find any freelancing job which pays in bitcoin regardless of your locations, only your skill set matters. I guess only faucet kind of things pay based on geo locations. If you have skill you can earn a living from bitcoins.
Activity: 854
March 11, 2016, 02:45:09 PM
At my opinion it's unreal nowdays for a one persone, especially in third world countries.
So hard to get your part of coin to live on it.
Activity: 135
March 11, 2016, 02:29:47 PM
I think it is very difficult, predicting the market right and getting stable profit from bitcoin is very hard.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
March 11, 2016, 02:27:29 PM
I think earning a living with bitcoin is possible to make, if you are located in a first world country then it would be possible with working for a big exchange or site and getting some affiliate profit I think.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
March 11, 2016, 02:13:01 PM
Some of the people working in the gambling industry and running exchanges are in profit for sure and are using this as their main profit source, it's only a small percentage of the people using this forum though.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
March 11, 2016, 11:41:09 AM
You will need a lot of Bitcoin. Because you will never know what can happen in the future. The value is impossible to predict and that is the problem.
You will never know what the price will be, so sometimes you are rich and sometimes you have no money and that is not good.

I think the Bitcoin's price will rise sooner or later for sure. So holdinf bitcoins couldn't be but a profitable idea in my opinion.

You mean to say that holding for long will not be profitable or holding at a moment will not be profitable? If you are talking about long term then I think yes holding too long cannot be profitable as you never know what would be the value in future.

Yes i mean holding bitcoins for the long term run couldn't for sure be profitable, but holding nowadays is already profitable way, because we expect that the price will increase soon.
You will need some a lot of coins I think. That is the best option. Because you will never know what the value will be.
And that is the problem and also very risky and that is not good. It is better to see Bitcoin as a small earning.

You are right.
Right now we can't earn some big profit from bitcoin unless we have a lot BTC funds in the wallet Smiley
Things will change when bitcoin become mainstream and its value increase a lot.
I'm sure that wise and patient bitcoin users, who collect BTC funds now and hold them in the wallet, don't sell, will be rewarded with big profits later!
I will wait and continue to collect my BTC funds.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 11, 2016, 11:37:54 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin is highly possible with the growing price. This price increase will give a good profit for a better life.
Activity: 616
March 11, 2016, 11:16:29 AM
You will need a lot of Bitcoin. Because you will never know what can happen in the future. The value is impossible to predict and that is the problem.
You will never know what the price will be, so sometimes you are rich and sometimes you have no money and that is not good.

I think the Bitcoin's price will rise sooner or later for sure. So holdinf bitcoins couldn't be but a profitable idea in my opinion.

You mean to say that holding for long will not be profitable or holding at a moment will not be profitable? If you are talking about long term then I think yes holding too long cannot be profitable as you never know what would be the value in future.

Yes i mean holding bitcoins for the long term run couldn't for sure be profitable, but holding nowadays is already profitable way, because we expect that the price will increase soon.
You will need some a lot of coins I think. That is the best option. Because you will never know what the value will be.
And that is the problem and also very risky and that is not good. It is better to see Bitcoin as a small earning.
Activity: 742
March 11, 2016, 10:37:09 AM
Earning a living with Bitcoins is possible if you work hardly with many sources of income and having many active referrals in your faucet rotators. Otherwise it's really very hard, just like earning the living with fiat without working.
Jump to: