Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 26, 2016, 09:28:13 AM
honestly i can not think about living a life with only bitcoin support because i do not earn even 200$-300$ per month i earn like 50$ per month so its really impossible if i even try that type of thing with this or any altcoin

same here :/ and i find it kinda hard to get the the 300$ mark without some heavy investment into btc in the first place :/

Besides a heavy investment someone can also earn that much if he has got some eye-catching skills which can be served to the people to get paid by bitcoins from them... there are already a lot of people earning quite a lot of bitcoins using their skills without any investments.

If you are not choosy on what job you will accept for you to earn, then you could really make a big amount of bitcoin, though sometimes it's not yet enough to equal what you earn in real life, it is still a big help... Skills could make you earn a lot, but if you keep on choosing which job to accept, I doubt it if you will earn...There should not be a vacant time during working hours if you are into earning for a living...  Smiley
well yeah working with bitcoins can earn  you money though fluctuations would definitely not allow you to have a stable income

It will not give stable income but it can give quick profits which is not possible with any other currency, and if you can grab advantage from each and every fluctuation then you can make really good profits.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
August 26, 2016, 09:25:14 AM
I am just started to my member rank signature campaign, so hoping i will earn now extra from my campaign, apart from this i am doing altcoin trading and skill work for bitcoin. so some part of my expenses i am earning through bitcoin.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 26, 2016, 09:22:10 AM
i have a friend in my country, i know each other him trought social media (facebook). he is a successful trader that i ever known. he make bitcoin as your living and can completed he and his family necessary. even from his income from trading he take his family holiday to great place sometimes. i hope i also can be a successfull trader like him.

You could be like him for sure, just ask his secrets and if he honestly tell you or teach you how to be him, for sure you will be earning good amount in bitcoin alone... I am thinking that your friend has a big savings before he go and try trading and earn bulk...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 26, 2016, 09:18:48 AM
honestly i can not think about living a life with only bitcoin support because i do not earn even 200$-300$ per month i earn like 50$ per month so its really impossible if i even try that type of thing with this or any altcoin

same here :/ and i find it kinda hard to get the the 300$ mark without some heavy investment into btc in the first place :/

Besides a heavy investment someone can also earn that much if he has got some eye-catching skills which can be served to the people to get paid by bitcoins from them... there are already a lot of people earning quite a lot of bitcoins using their skills without any investments.

If you are not choosy on what job you will accept for you to earn, then you could really make a big amount of bitcoin, though sometimes it's not yet enough to equal what you earn in real life, it is still a big help... Skills could make you earn a lot, but if you keep on choosing which job to accept, I doubt it if you will earn...There should not be a vacant time during working hours if you are into earning for a living...  Smiley
well yeah working with bitcoins can earn  you money though fluctuations would definitely not allow you to have a stable income
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 26, 2016, 05:53:40 AM
If you're winning in a trade, then someone else is losing.
im agree with these because some of people are risking their money into trading when they don't have skills to play trading but if you have that skills and plus luck then you are going to win more and earn more its like playing gambling Cheesy
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 26, 2016, 05:00:27 AM
i have a friend in my country, i know each other him trought social media (facebook). he is a successful trader that i ever known. he make bitcoin as your living and can completed he and his family necessary. even from his income from trading he take his family holiday to great place sometimes. i hope i also can be a successfull trader like him.
You should ask your friend on how to be profitable in trading, it is wise to ask from someone who has the experience rather than reading in online where we have no assurance that the method is really legitimate.
Activity: 672
August 26, 2016, 04:43:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
August 26, 2016, 04:32:09 AM
sideline aside from real job I will consider earning a living with BTC if the price increase a ten fold, and of course if you hold your BTC with such a long time let's say 4 years it could earn a person a lot of money and could be financially freedom.

the price won't increase that much in early future. it may happen but may take years. and you can't earn a living  with just a side work.
I know some people who earning a living with bitcoin. but they are full time in bitcoin. they only do work for bitcoin and then they will be able to earn 100$ a week.

i don't get you. do you mean that you want to invest after the price rises 10 times? Ehy would you wait? or are you hoping it will raise 10 times? this will not happen over night so it is more of an investment then earning a living. 
I think he means when bitcoin price increase 10 thousand dollar. . I suggest him to relay on the current price of Bitcoin. don't dream something that is pretty much impossible.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 26, 2016, 03:54:44 AM
I think it is possible, but it requires some creativity and, in most cases, investment of real cash. But you could always use mining, provide services and trade, which will depend on your knowledge and experience.
i would add, that it takes money in all cases. you almost always need some kind of hardware and tools and materials. i see no way besides begging on the street for bitcoin (and good luck with that) how you could earn some bitcoin without investing fiat. even for faucets you need a pc.
Activity: 952
August 26, 2016, 03:48:16 AM
I think it is possible, but it requires some creativity and, in most cases, investment of real cash. But you could always use mining, provide services and trade, which will depend on your knowledge and experience.
Yeah! because we cannot get free money here, it always takes money to make money. The least we can to have money is we work for it here as there are many opportunities to those who wanted to work online. Our earning can be use for investing here and if we are lucky we can grow our money at a short period of time.
Activity: 560
August 26, 2016, 03:22:54 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 26, 2016, 03:07:35 AM
I think gambling sites can profit from bitcoin, otherwise it's not easy and you would need a big capital in order to make some profit out of it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
August 26, 2016, 02:48:01 AM
sideline aside from real job I will consider earning a living with BTC if the price increase a ten fold, and of course if you hold your BTC with such a long time let's say 4 years it could earn a person a lot of money and could be financially freedom.
i don't get you. do you mean that you want to invest after the price rises 10 times? Ehy would you wait? or are you hoping it will raise 10 times? this will not happen over night so it is more of an investment then earning a living. 
Activity: 406
August 26, 2016, 02:43:20 AM
That if the price of bitcoin will continue rising much better to monitor the movement of the price of bitcoin and do not base your investment in a year,
and i am agree that bitcoin is great other source of income than to focus on bitcoin only.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2016, 02:40:45 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 26, 2016, 02:22:08 AM
we will start to mine soon. i hope we will earn lots of bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 444
August 26, 2016, 02:15:31 AM

Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2016, 03:58:14 PM
I guess the majority of people here don't actually make a living from bitcoin, I think only a limited amount of people maybe few dozens actually earn a living with it.
of course thats true in my opinion because there are a lot of people in bitcoins right now and i think that it is really hard to do that
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 24, 2016, 06:07:22 AM

Activity: 334
August 24, 2016, 06:03:32 AM
yea earning a living with btc is cool for me...and thats because i struggle to make much effort in earning and yielding profit from btc...its really coolll..then can buy anything i wanna..
Pages:
Jump to: