Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 54. (Read 158480 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 21, 2016, 01:45:18 PM
Earning a living is possible with bitcoin if you have a good capital to invest then you can expect regular returns from it and if price goes higher in future then it can be an added advantage.
Right. If money is invested, one can expect a regular returns. Always, people who have lots of money, they keep multiplying it. But who really do not have money and just starts earning, really struggles a lot and slowly comes up. If any one does not have money to invest, better join in a signature forum to earn as much as possible to run the daily life.
July 21, 2016, 01:40:51 PM

i never withdraw any thing i keep them to trade more and more

This is an example of a person that is not fit to earn a living with bitcoin. He cares for the bitcoin price. So if you are planning to earn a living bitcoin, you must disregard the bitcoin since you will do some regular withdrawing of your coins to use in your daily spendings.
There isn't really a way to earn a living with Bitcoin in any way, unless you are basically getting paid like how you would from a normal job in large amounts of Bitcoin. Trading and getting the additional money from that activity is probably one of the best things he can do, as it allows for a small return on whatever he has invested, which is always better than having your money it there and do nothing.

One of my friend was a teacher in a small scale school and his monthly income is only $100 ( which is about 0.1507 at preev today) so if he start only a signature campaign on a good campaign then he will be able to post only 10 posts per day and with that he will be able to earn that much within 1 hour, ( i wrote one hour as he is a teacher so he has much knowledge and can get and respond faster)
Yah we gave many dudes who earn a little and really struggle to run the normal life. I am damn sure this forum would lift them up. If anyone knows such dudes, kindly make them aware of btc. Let them experience what we are doing. They will never forgot us. I am sure the BTC is going to enrich many lives as it does now.
July 21, 2016, 01:37:56 PM

This is an example of a person that is not fit to earn a living with bitcoin. He cares for the bitcoin price. So if you are planning to earn a living bitcoin, you must disregard the bitcoin since you will do some regular withdrawing of your coins to use in your daily spendings.
There isn't really a way to earn a living with Bitcoin in any way, unless you are basically getting paid like how you would from a normal job in large amounts of Bitcoin. Trading and getting the additional money from that activity is probably one of the best things he can do, as it allows for a small return on whatever he has invested, which is always better than having your money it there and do nothing.
BTC is paid for the work we do as other organisation. Right. The more time you spend and earn money, the more you get profit. I usually exchange the btc i earn to my local currency and use that for daily expense. At times i leave the btc in my wallet for a long time to get it accumulated. When i find a reasonable hike, i do the normal process and use it for the required purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2016, 01:28:23 PM

Well yes. Im just pointing out that guy because his method is trading wherein no such funds must be withdraw in order to gain tremendous profit our of the price rally that will happen.

If a person has a job that pays in bitcoin then it can be used for regular spendings but he must convert it no matter what the price is. Also take note that it must be a "FIXED and STABLE" job. Supporting your daily livings can't be rely only on a part time jobs.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2016, 01:27:46 PM

One of my friend was a teacher in a small scale school and his monthly income is only $100 ( which is about 0.1507 at preev today) so if he start only a signature campaign on a good campaign then he will be able to post only 10 posts per day and with that he will be able to earn that much within 1 hour, ( i wrote one hour as he is a teacher so he has much knowledge and can get and respond faster)

You can earn descent amount from signature campaign regularly but you cannot depend only on it for living as  payouts from campaigns are limited and its not huge for sure.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 01:22:50 PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
July 21, 2016, 01:04:41 PM
theres soo much info and for a starter you say well work for btc you can never find a good job any where but to keep your btc into higher more and try to be rich all this investmens do take quite a time and resilience and some $
this is true like a hell. you can earn bitcoin with so many ways of earnings and can get some bitcoins with them. but finding a proper and good paying job for bitcoin is hard like impossible. there are too much competition in all the highe skills and experienced peoples but unfortunitely no enough projects and jobs are available for them. so most of developers/employers are  still jobless and struggling here to find work.

BTW you can earn from PTC, Signature campaign, faucets, social marketing. trading. exchanging. as I said these are not proper works or jobs.
Activity: 910
July 21, 2016, 12:53:49 PM
Earning a living is possible with bitcoin if you have a good capital to invest then you can expect regular returns from it and if price goes higher in future then it can be an added advantage.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 12:50:40 PM
theres soo much info and for a starter you say well work for btc you can never find a good job any where but to keep your btc into higher more and try to be rich all this investmens do take quite a time and resilience and some $
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 21, 2016, 12:45:16 PM

Yeah also if they have own business with bitcoin that they can live with bitcoin..that you can have a passive income with your business that you can increase more business and earn massive income..
But if you are just an ordinary better to make this hobby to collect bitcoin for your future.. to have a business or to have a dream to use bitcoin in the future..
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
July 21, 2016, 12:03:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2016, 11:59:07 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 10:46:22 AM

Bitcoin my opinion, I use it for extra income and it was enough to meet the needs of approximately one month. I am a month can produce about 0.08btc of bitcoin and I think it was passable.

I think if you still have a small income in bitcoin as only get 0:08 BTC per month. I think it's time you have not been living in bitcoin, as extra income to make better
Activity: 714
July 21, 2016, 10:37:20 AM

Bitcoin my opinion, I use it for extra income and it was enough to meet the needs of approximately one month. I am a month can produce about 0.08btc of bitcoin and I think it was passable.

i think thats not too low amount of money right now, i cannot make a living out of bitcoins at the moment though i believe i will earn a living with it in the future

Earning a living from bitcoin will depend on its price in future if price is in 4 digits then we can definitely earn a living from it and till then its good to treat it as an extra.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 21, 2016, 10:33:07 AM

i think thats not too low amount of money right now, i cannot make a living out of bitcoins at the moment though i believe i will earn a living with it in the future
Activity: 672
July 21, 2016, 10:16:11 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

Its good from some perspective as you are making yourself strong for future but in other hand its risky to hold them more as who knows the future ?

Yeah and its always good to sell theme when price goes higher that will allow us to make profits and if you hold it for long term and price drops in future then your holding would be useless.
Activity: 382
July 21, 2016, 10:13:17 AM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

Its good from some perspective as you are making yourself strong for future but in other hand its risky to hold them more as who knows the future ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 09:50:33 AM
Hello guys,

legendary
Activity: 1218
July 21, 2016, 08:44:51 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 115
July 21, 2016, 08:10:45 AM
From the past one year i am living only through bitcoin earning, my main income source is bitcoin, due to it's price increase we are making good profit, apart from what i invested i am taking profits.
Pages:
Jump to: