Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 158482 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 05, 2016, 04:08:05 AM
i am muslim and so many muslims are involve in bitcoin. its a legal in islamic Law. i really like it  i earn a decent amount from bitcoin. i think Arabs also involve in bitcoin.

Religion has nothing to do with bitcoin so there is NO need to talk about religion in this discussion imo, because this thread is about the possibility to earn a living with bitcoin.

i dont see any problem about his post he is just stating that btc is illegal in their religion
thus he is taking risk not being caught.
He said legal, and in a way religion itself has nothing to do with BitCoin, but It's demographic could affect it.
Say your Indian, living in India, which I hear money there, sending, spending, and things like that is crooked. Economy there could be better and bitcoin can solve this, or make things a lot easier for people of these countries.

I don't think things like that are crooked in India because I see a lot of people here with broken English and I'm pretty sure one of them is Indian. I, myself, have worked with an Indian guy in a gambling site, I wonder how is it illegal in their country? Also there's an investment site ran by an Indian guy, he's in Singapore though.

I believe that religion, and the place you're living in (unless there's no Internet connection in your place) has anything to do with bitcoin. If bitcoin sites are blocked in your country, then use a VPN. Religion has no say about bitcoin because religion has been established decades ago and bitcoin is relatively new. Some countries might make a law against bitcoin but the churches don't have the power to make such laws.
Religious rules about a currency??? WTF???
That's not religion, that's laws created by people. That's not a bible, that's a lawbook (of whatever you call a book with laws)
Any religion that updates their religion based on how society changes isn't religion, it's retarded. (Excuse my language)
I'm no religion expert, but when things get like that, I don't view it as religion. Bibles tell stories of how (x religion) the world came to be, and how humans should live their life. These religions were established centuries ago. BitCoin was created 8 years ago, so if any book want's to add a law against BitCoin, that's not religion.

What I hear a lot about BitCoin is that it can help 3rd world poor countries take better control of their broken economy. India I hear has a bad economy, and those workers there work their asses off and try to support their families, but exchanges take up to 30% of their hard earned money as an exchange rate from one currency to another. That's F*cked up.

That's where BitCoin comes in. If these people work for BitCoin, F*ck the exchanges, just send BitCoin to your families in need. No more fiat exchange rates. Of course they NEED an internet connection. OR DO THEY?
Couldn't they add it to a paper wallet, and send that paper wallet to an address and have a recipient just deposit to their BTC wallet? It would be just like sending a check.
If bitcoin is not related to gambling then its halal and every religion will accept it. but if it is  supporting gambling then it will not allowed in islam. I think earning livelihood form bitcoin some thing too early to say, bitcoin needs a lot of work and effort for its stability. only then we can say tha if it is doing earning or not.
June 05, 2016, 12:35:25 AM
i am muslim and so many muslims are involve in bitcoin. its a legal in islamic Law. i really like it  i earn a decent amount from bitcoin. i think Arabs also involve in bitcoin.

Religion has nothing to do with bitcoin so there is NO need to talk about religion in this discussion imo, because this thread is about the possibility to earn a living with bitcoin.

i dont see any problem about his post he is just stating that btc is illegal in their religion
He said legal, and in a way religion itself has nothing to do with BitCoin, but It's demographic could affect it.
Say your Indian, living in India, which I hear money there, sending, spending, and things like that is crooked. Economy there could be better and bitcoin can solve this, or make things a lot easier for people of these countries.

I don't think things like that are crooked in India because I see a lot of people here with broken English and I'm pretty sure one of them is Indian. I, myself, have worked with an Indian guy in a gambling site, I wonder how is it illegal in their country? Also there's an investment site ran by an Indian guy, he's in Singapore though.

I believe that religion, and the place you're living in (unless there's no Internet connection in your place) has anything to do with bitcoin. If bitcoin sites are blocked in your country, then use a VPN. Religion has no say about bitcoin because religion has been established decades ago and bitcoin is relatively new. Some countries might make a law against bitcoin but the churches don't have the power to make such laws.
Religious rules about a currency??? WTF???
That's not religion, that's laws created by people. That's not a bible, that's a lawbook (of whatever you call a book with laws)
Any religion that updates their religion based on how society changes isn't religion, it's retarded. (Excuse my language)
I'm no religion expert, but when things get like that, I don't view it as religion. Bibles tell stories of how (x religion) the world came to be, and how humans should live their life. These religions were established centuries ago. BitCoin was created 8 years ago, so if any book want's to add a law against BitCoin, that's not religion.

What I hear a lot about BitCoin is that it can help 3rd world poor countries take better control of their broken economy. India I hear has a bad economy, and those workers there work their asses off and try to support their families, but exchanges take up to 30% of their hard earned money as an exchange rate from one currency to another. That's F*cked up.

That's where BitCoin comes in. If these people work for BitCoin, F*ck the exchanges, just send BitCoin to your families in need. No more fiat exchange rates. Of course they NEED an internet connection. OR DO THEY?
Couldn't they add it to a paper wallet, and send that paper wallet to an address and have a recipient just deposit to their BTC wallet? It would be just like sending a check.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 05, 2016, 12:01:05 AM
You can earn a living with bitcoins if you get your services paid in bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 04, 2016, 09:07:21 PM

Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 04, 2016, 09:01:19 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
So many people here earn living with only bitcoin,they depend on signature campaign earning.
Actually, most of the people here aren't really earning their living through signature campaign alone because the rewards would be too low to meet their daily requirements. Even third worlders would agree with me.
Most of us here see signature campaigns as a small addition to our salaries from our main jobs.
I would be incredibly surprised if there is actually anyone here who has the capacity to live entirely off of a signature campaign, to my knowledge you'd have to live in a relatively poorer country in Africa (not even being stereotypical, Africa has a lot of the poorest countries with low living costs) in order to live entirely off of the $30+ that someone here would make each month.

Maybe with a few accounts going it is more believable, but it's definitely more of a guess that requires a lot of individual math and situation evaluation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
June 04, 2016, 08:49:52 PM
i am muslim and so many muslims are involve in bitcoin. its a legal in islamic Law. i really like it  i earn a decent amount from bitcoin. i think Arabs also involve in bitcoin.

Of course the region of where live can directly effect your exposure to bitcoin. Some countries even straight out ban it's use of it. It is political now to use bitcoin. How far would it take for religions do the same if they see it interfering of what is written in their words of their faiths? I can see it is only a matter of time until this happens  Undecided
June 04, 2016, 02:46:26 PM

I think don't need to relay in religion bitcoin is just kind of money online we are just holding bitcoin because of the value the more you the more you can make a good future..
So if you living in bitcoin better to study it first and learn how to earn it.
Please re-read your post before you post it to make sure it makes sense.
Living in BitCoin, I constantly learn all that I can about the coin, as well as a few other AltCoins.
Earning BitCoin... Working for it is earning it.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
June 04, 2016, 02:42:29 PM

I think don't need to relay in religion bitcoin is just kind of money online we are just holding bitcoin because of the value the more you the more you can make a good future..
So if you living in bitcoin better to study it first and learn how to earn it.
June 04, 2016, 02:34:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 04, 2016, 02:22:39 PM
Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?
So many people here earn living with only bitcoin,they depend on signature campaign earning.
Actually, most of the people here aren't really earning their living through signature campaign alone because the rewards would be too low to meet their daily requirements. Even third worlders would agree with me.
Most of us here see signature campaigns as a small addition to our salaries from our main jobs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
June 04, 2016, 12:51:00 PM

June 04, 2016, 12:45:15 PM

It is hard, but not impossible. just need to follow the right path. people on the web earn money(dollars) for living, then why we can't earn bitcoin for our living.?
I know lots of people who are earning for living. they are doing various type of work, some of them selling good, some of them have blogs and sites, some of them have development skills and earning with that..
to be honest bitcoin industry have more opportunity than rest of internet,.

Earning dollar is different in earning bitcoin in terms of "Earning a living with dollar" and "Earning a living with Bitcoin".

You don't care for the exchange rate when using your dollar so it's just fine to spend it anytime of the day, week, months and year.

In bitcoin you are caring for the exchange rate preventing you to make some regular conversion. To support our life, we need to spend everyday. But because we care for the bitcoin price it's affect our attempt to make some fiat conversion in regular basis.
We won't have this problem if the price of a BitCoin is vaguely stable.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 04, 2016, 12:43:34 PM

It is hard, but not impossible. just need to follow the right path. people on the web earn money(dollars) for living, then why we can't earn bitcoin for our living.?
I know lots of people who are earning for living. they are doing various type of work, some of them selling good, some of them have blogs and sites, some of them have development skills and earning with that..
to be honest bitcoin industry have more opportunity than rest of internet,.

Earning dollar is different in earning bitcoin in terms of "Earning a living with dollar" and "Earning a living with Bitcoin".

You don't care for the exchange rate when using your dollar so it's just fine to spend it anytime of the day, week, months and year.

In bitcoin you are caring for the exchange rate preventing you to make some regular conversion. To support our life, we need to spend everyday. But because we care for the bitcoin price it's affect our attempt to make some fiat conversion in regular basis.
June 04, 2016, 12:37:50 PM
I guess those people who work on projects around BitCoin can earn a living with them, me I get paid in BitCoin for the jobs I work. I would love to join a BitCoin project.
true, I also once watched a documentary about bitcoin, and I think that people build families with bitcoin, well he is the type of person who is very great
My friend keeps telling me about this movie "Dope" which is about BitCoin. Never seen it though. I doubt that I'll be that person. Just working minimum wage job while living/taking care of my grandma. BitCoin is just a currency to me now, it's something radically different, and that's the kind of person I am. If BitCoin goes down to $1, I can't lose too much. My living expenses aren't too high.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 12:29:32 PM
I guess those people who work on projects around BitCoin can earn a living with them, me I get paid in BitCoin for the jobs I work. I would love to join a BitCoin project.
true, I also once watched a documentary about bitcoin, and I think that people build families with bitcoin, well he is the type of person who is very great
Activity: 224
June 04, 2016, 12:24:23 PM
It is possible with freelance project that pays you in bitcoin like in xbtfreelancer. I have already tried some projects in there like data entry, mystery shopper, web edits and logo making. Those work pays you in moderate to high value of bitcoin. Thats like the same with earning a living in a real job.

I love freelancing work; it not only pays you and improves your skills further but you also gain experience. You can use this experience when looking for employment from better paying agencies; that’s how I got my programming job and its quite well paid; almost what I’ve been dreaming of.

But, before doing freelancing works, you will need the necessary skills. And also, the earning will not be stable. There will be a generous guy who pays you a lot of btc or a stingy guy that only pays you a little for you services.

If you got the skills, then it's great to do freelancing for the experience and some money.
June 04, 2016, 12:16:13 PM
As a student i can't call it yet earning for a living but because of trading alt-coins with bitcoin i already bought my own cellphone with it. I even paid half of my tuition this semester and use it to top-up my mobile phone. In the future maybe i'll just work with bitcoin and continue earning it for a living.

If you plan to work with bitcoin to earn for a living then you should drop out of school. School will only take your time and the tuition fee will just another bill for you to pay. Since you said it yourself, that you're just going to work with BTC, you should focus all your time and energy on bitcoins. It is good that you are willing to take the risk in BTC. Having a degree might be a good backup plan when something bad happens to you in the BTC world.

Although to be wise, having a degree while earning from bitcoin is a good thing. It'll take tons of efforts but it'll be worth it when you have a family. Having a family means having more expenses. Maybe if you've got a day job (since you'll be a degree holder) you're able to feed yourself, but when starting a family, you're gonna be needing much more money than what you're earning. So you definitely should add bitcoin as one of your sources of income.
Sound's like that's from experience Smiley
Day jobs are good. I couldn't imagine working from home, never getting out in the world, not associating with people. Just sitting in front of a computer all day... That life sucks and I'm sorry for anyone who chose that.

Sure there are BitCoin jobs where that's not the case, but considering it's over the internet and BitCoin needs to be coded and stuff, that's what I assume.
June 04, 2016, 12:13:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 04, 2016, 11:34:16 AM
As a student i can't call it yet earning for a living but because of trading alt-coins with bitcoin i already bought my own cellphone with it. I even paid half of my tuition this semester and use it to top-up my mobile phone. In the future maybe i'll just work with bitcoin and continue earning it for a living.

If you plan to work with bitcoin to earn for a living then you should drop out of school. School will only take your time and the tuition fee will just another bill for you to pay. Since you said it yourself, that you're just going to work with BTC, you should focus all your time and energy on bitcoins. It is good that you are willing to take the risk in BTC. Having a degree might be a good backup plan when something bad happens to you in the BTC world.

Although to be wise, having a degree while earning from bitcoin is a good thing. It'll take tons of efforts but it'll be worth it when you have a family. Having a family means having more expenses. Maybe if you've got a day job (since you'll be a degree holder) you're able to feed yourself, but when starting a family, you're gonna be needing much more money than what you're earning. So you definitely should add bitcoin as one of your sources of income.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
June 04, 2016, 10:31:39 AM
Hello guys,

Pages:
Jump to: